Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Usagi Ravencrest. (COMPLETE Land app comming up soon )

3 posters

Go down

Blood Usagi Ravencrest. (COMPLETE Land app comming up soon )

Post by xPlaykey Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:09 pm

Full Name: James William "Usagi" Ravencrest.
Height: 1,69 meters
Physical appearance: Usagi has pale skin and red eyes with white hair. Typical albino type ^^. He stands straight and usally has his hands behind his back, on his left hand is a tatoo of a raven with a "magic" circle on it (just for show). His hair is long and ruffed up, technically a total mess. He also has a claw scar on his right cheek. Another big magic circle is tatooed on his back aswell.
Personality: Well...where do i begin. Usagi is a very rational person. Trying to beat things with his mind instead of his strength due to his genetical disadvantage. He is cold hearted and unsocial, also trying to solve social problems with science. He does not like body contact and any kinds of praise, since he always wants to cause others to have high expectations of him. Trying his best to even surpass that limit to set up a new expectation limit. He is not a good leader at all, since he even does the stupidest things if expected from him highly enough, yet he has to accept it himself aswell so he is not a follower, he is rather a lurker in the shadows. If he might ever fall in love he would become obsessed and extremely attatched to him/her, doing everything he or she says if it would make them happy. Also if that love interest might reject him or die, he would take revenge on the killer or in the other case be utterly destroyed and needs at least some help to get up again. He is also very emotionally unstable due to his hard working constantly improving nature. Even if he is unstable emotionally that does not mean he cannot think. His expanding mind still stays and is still working to make him choose rational results. A also strange ability of his is that he can escape out of almost any room with ease, even when you only give him small tools to begin with. He always enjoyed escape puzzles with his familly, and even when they lock him in, he always finds a way out.

Handle: avianSummoner
Typing Style: Standart. May ramble a bit and start doing math even if he does not need to do that in the situation
Eye color: Red.
Symbol: A silver crow's beak.
Guardian: A butler. He also has pale skin...strange (GM's can do with the Butler whatever they wanna do. It's funny to keep this a mystery)

Strengths: High Intelligence, Creativity and Mastery of Mind. Got small survival knowledge. Learned how to fence by his lineaged familly. Calm mind even in confusing and stressful situations. Good coordination in dark places and at night.
Weaknesses: Emotionally suseptible. Weak emotionally. Weak body build. Albino skin and eyes, means weak to strong or any bright light source. No speed and nor agility. Small to no social skills. LOVE is his greatest weakness. Lack of affection. Easily manipulated.
Fears/Insecurities: Loved ones dying, Not living up to his expectations, Loosing his eyesight, Needing to sacrifice himself, Things making not sence for him, Magic.
Likes and Hobbies: Maths and sciency things overall. Love to gaze into the stars, and kinda likes swimming in the night. Also Puzzles and escape rooms. Needy people (expecations)
Dislikes: Everything that does not make sence to him. Needy people ( well they are still needy ).

God Tier Title: Thief of Blood.
Land: Land of Labyrinths and Scars.
Derse or Prospit: Prospit (Let's make him suffer ^^)
Strife Specibus: Bladekind

Describe your character in three words: Not my concern.

If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: A book with mathematical and physical formulas, a strong coil of string or metal string.

Last edited by xPlaykey on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:47 am; edited 3 times in total
xPlaykey
xPlaykey
Greentyke

Boondollars : 14561

Back to top Go down

Blood Re: Usagi Ravencrest. (COMPLETE Land app comming up soon )

Post by tlo Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Heyy sweet, it all looks good so far, but if you say you need help with a title and land, you can either A) PM me, I can hook you up with some pretty neat people for that, or
B) Hop on our Skype chat! If you are not comfortable with skype, just do A, haha. You may notice the main site chat is rather inactive, due mostly to it being very shitty.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20155
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:49 am

Approved
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18652

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down