» Vela Algor
by tlo Today at 2:38 pm

» Edna Robinson
by tlo Today at 2:37 pm

» Prince's Gallery
by Prince of Fries Today at 12:06 am

» Haisen Ugasni [Dancestor] ((WIP))
by Derpy Yesterday at 7:10 am

» The Confined [done in 1] ((TW for stockholm syndrome and abuse))
by tlo Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:52 am

» PRINCE STREAMS ART
by Prince of Fries Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:05 pm

» Satana Faunus
by tlo Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:04 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

Kagura

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 

Medone Aneros

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2827
Boondollars : 9352
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

PostSubject: Medone Aneros   Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:48 pm

Image:

Full Name: Medone Aneros
Height: 5 ft. 1 Ins
Physical appearance: Medone weighs 121 lbs. and is covered with muscle due to her being always in the water whenever she can be. She isn't flat-chested at all as her energy reserves are of course the size of a b-cup. She also has a bit off that badonkadonk. Now up to her face, she wears Fuchsia lipstick that is water proof to make sure it doesn't come off because she would hates that. Along with her lipstick she only puts it in the middle and a bit out as she leaves the rest with no lipstick but is covered by gray waterproof foundation to make her lips look plumper. Her nose has soft look to it and is upturned only slightly and this leads up to her eyes. Her eyes are only slightly squinty and are surrounded by long ass eyelashes that she cakes with makeup to make sure they stand out well. Along with the large amount of mascara she wears dark eyeliner. Now since she is of an older age her eyes have filled in with her blood color. Medone's clothes consist of a black romper with Fuchsia straps. Her symbol is emblazed in her blood color and she wears a dark Fuchsia chain belt on her waist. At the bottom of the romper the shorts area has small half circle fringes. On her feet she wears fuchsia swimming shoes with ribbons that go up to her knees. Medone's hair is very curly and she keeps it parted to make sure it doesn't get in the way. How she puts it up is a mystery, actually uses a black headband thing and just tucks her hair. This creates the beautiful shape she has. She also wears a crown her lusus help her make.

Personality:
Her personal personality
Medone is a really sweet but happens to get angry and upset easily. She happens to be very selfless and loves to care for others. Medone is quite the extrovert and loves to hang out with others. She often hides her emotions because she hates to worry others even though she is a huge worry wart. You could also say she is quite imaginative and loves to tell stories; this includes many stories such as how her ancestor came to be chained and how she survived to come to her lusus. She has always been a follower even though she is of high standing always following her friends in no matter what they want her to do. Medone is very dependent, so much so that she after being with a large group of people she becomes extra energetic and social. When Medone likes someone she often mentions how her ancestor was a beautiful troll and how she takes after her. She has gone far enough to have kidnapped a troll and left her in a trunk for a week.

Handle: pulchritudinousDanaan [PD]
Typing Quirk/Color: She type in Fuchsia because she isn't ashamed of her blood. Her Os represent the pearl the oyster makes and she capitalizes every first letter because she finds each word important.
The Quick BrOwn FOx Jumped Over The Lazy DOg.
Blood color: Fuchsia
Symbol: The symbol for the Andromeda
Lusus: OysterMom

Strengths:
-She is inherently stronger because of her position on the hemospectrum.
-She is great at long distance fighting due to the range she gets from her chains.
-Beautiful enough that even trolls brag about her and her ancestor's beauty.
-She is smart when it comes to things like helping others and just average things you should know.
-She is a pretty fast swimmer.
Weaknesses:
-She easily becomes clumsy due to the fact she swims more than She walks.
-She often spaces out which can cause her to have many issues if she spaces out at the wrong time.
-She is absolutely terrible in hand-to-hand combat.
-She actually becomes very winded easily but she has no idea why.
-Even though she is strong she lacks the speed she needs on land, she'd be faster if she wasn't so darn clumsy.
Fears/Insecurities: She hates spiders don't get her started on spiders especially on sea spiders, even though she is of a high rank she is terrified of cullings, and is scared she may be culled because she may not have a red or black romance.
Likes/Hobbies: Soft animals, pearls, stories much like fairy tales, she loves love, the water, coffee, and any food that is found close to the beach.
Dislikes: She dislikes a person who thinks they are perfect no matter what, walking, and she dislikes tea why does she dislike it? No idea.

God Tier Title: Heir of Rage
Land: Land of Winsomeness and Trammel
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Strife Specibus: Chainkind
Psionic Power: None

Describe your character in three words: Aloof, sweet, and temperamental.

If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: She wouldn't need to bring anything she can swim home, but for the sake of the question a trunk and her red interest.

Other:
Medone comes from the etymology of Andromeda which the original word is Medon but I added an e to make it longer and sound girly.
Aneros comes from the combination of Aner and Andros which helps form Andromeda.
Her height and weight are on the higher end of the average ancient Greek woman end.
Chainkind was chosen because her symbol is Andromeda's chains.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Canons
Nepeta Leijon, Porrim Maryam, Kanaya Maryam, and Her Imperial Condescension

Ocs
Humans: Nora Tyler, Mary Shingle, Lily Jonas, Ayah Moses.
Trolls: Auriel Cordis, Daphny Cordis, The Nymphoma, Corbit Santan, The Immortal, Syntax Welach, Sunnai Hartha, Arella Eirein, The Pantless, Deimos Tonari, Melina Aphros, Syrrah Eristh, Hadaya Eristh, Thales Nestis.

Last edited by tlo on Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:47 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler'd photo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
tlo
Head Admin

Scorpio Posts : 816
Boondollars : 8002
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Medone Aneros   Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:58 pm

Heyyy, looks good! Approved~
a couple typos/minor grammatical things if you wanted to know xD

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thales Nestis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Medone Aneros   Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:36 pm

Yeah I did it on my phone notepad and it doesn't tell me this stuff XD

Canons

Ocs
Trolls: Auriel Cordis, Daphny Cordis, The Nymphoma, Corbit Santan, The Immortal, Syntax Welach, Sunnai Hartha, Arella Eirein, The Pantless, Deimos Tonari, Melina Aphros, Syrrah Eristh, Hadaya Eristh, Thales Nestis.
Back to top Go down
Thales Nestis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Medone Aneros   Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:24 am

Can I get this reviewed again?

Canons

Ocs
Back to top Go down
tlo
Head Admin

Scorpio Posts : 816
Boondollars : 8002
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Medone Aneros   Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:48 pm

Your image was suuuuper huge so I spoilered that for you xD
butotherthanthat
Re-approved!

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thales Nestis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Medone Aneros   Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:26 pm

Thank you!

Canons

Ocs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medone Aneros   

Back to top Go down

Medone Aneros
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: On Topic :: The Creation Center :: Approved Area :: Approved Characters Archive-
Jump to: