Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Alba Manus/ Alan Manus(finished)

3 posters

Go down

Life Alba Manus/ Alan Manus(finished)

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:22 pm

Full Name: Alba Manus or Alan Manus
Height: 5'9"
Physical appearance: They wear many different outfits from a t-shirt with jeans, or a bikini top with cargo shorts. Their outfits depend on what gender they are feeling that day and they tend to change clothes multiple times throughout the day.  Their hair is very short and is in the style of a pixie cut that is ginger. On their face is a nose piercing and an eyebrow piercing with no freckles surprisingly.
Personality: They are extremely stubborn and do not listen to what others want, even if the person giving them orders were someone in a position of authority. If they do follow the orders then they half ass whatever they have to do. That is assuming that they did not go off and do another task that is completely unrelated to what is happening or what they are needed for. As well they are constantly doing different things often starting one project then in the middle of said project they would change to something else entirely.
At a young age they were introduced to the idea of alchemy from their Grandfather. Ever since then they have been obsessed with reading about alchemy and attempting transmutations. They also gained a love for chemistry and demonology through their constant research into alchemy and other various subjects. They are a pyromaniac and constantly attempts to set things on fire. This has gotten so far out of hand that their grandfather has fireproofed everything in the house and has many fire extinguishers for the things that can't be fireproofed.
One thing they absolutely despise is the concept of biology, and the other life sciences. They are angry at those sciences because many things that they raise never live for an extremely long time. Plants and animals that are hard to kill still don't stand a chance when under their care. They have read many books and still don't understand why things never seem to live when under their care.

Handle: alchemicalThamaturge
Typing Style: Iusually stickwordstogether whentyping.
Eye color:A light pink (#ff00ff)
Symbol: The alchemical symbol for sulfur Alba Manus/ Alan Manus(finished) 2000px-Alchemy_sulfur_symbol.svg
Guardian: Their grandfather and his big cat "fluffy"

Strengths: starting fires, chemistry, killing things "Iswear Ididnot  killit!", and adapting quickly
Weaknesses: always wondering what something would look like on fire, their ADHD, bad at following orders, and gardening
Fears/Insecurities: Catching herself on fire,
Likes and Hobbies: Anything dealing with alchemy, setting things on fire, and reading books
Dislikes: Biology, most animals and plants, and being in awkward situations.

God Tier Title: Prince of Life (or space depending on the session)
Land: :Land of Seals and Frogs (if space player) Land of Seals and Reactions (if life player)
Derse or Prospit:Derse
Strife Specibus: lighterkind

Describe your character in three words: Itcanburn

If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: "Maybealighter andagood book!"

Other:

Last edited by timesrowKilling on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18464

Back to top Go down

Life Re: Alba Manus/ Alan Manus(finished)

Post by cocoaSmiles Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:37 pm

Though it is a WIP a few things i would like to bring up, food for thought:

-Human's don't normally have "quirks", they have typing styles. This looks more like a quirk.

-Alchemy, Chemistry, Fullmetal Alchemist, Brewing potions and poisons, setting things on fire, and reading books about alchemy chemistry and demonology. <<<-- alot of things that are under the same thing, so maybe things with alchemy like books and stuff can all go in to the same category.

-Strife Specibus: chalkkind, bookkind, and lighterkind <<--- Are you still picking? Because we can only lock in to one ^^;

- Prince is a Male Exclusive class.  
k never mind.

This is just some thoughts and what not.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21486
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:01 pm

Thanks! I'll change it up and adjust a lot of it, depending on what needs to be changed and what not.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18464

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:24 pm

ALSOPOPPINGIN cause YES INDEED there is no such thing as a gender-or-sex-exclusive class. the huss of lips confirmed it on his twitter. Go forth and be enlightened, anyone who happens to read this.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20105
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:52 pm

OK, looks good to me. Approved!
(you didn't edit the quirk out of the island question btw but is fine)
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20105
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down