by furry garbage Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:23 pm

» Dick's Father
by tlo Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:17 pm

» Simple Sgrub Session (Open)
by hereticalTophat Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:37 pm

» Deg Scribbles
by furry garbage Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:36 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 

Eddy Singleton

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Taurus Posts : 189
Boondollars : 3960

PostSubject: Eddy Singleton   Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:51 pm

Full Name: Eddy Singleton
Height: 6'3"
Physical appearance:
Personality:

Eddy is a young man deeply defined by his morals and convictions. He's constantly working towards his ultimate goal: joining and prospering in the marine corps! His assertive familiarity with taking command and willingness to do what he feels needs to be done complements his ambition very well. However, he has very strong moral convictions that make it impossible for him to go against his values. This means that while he'll be the firmest supporter in an institution he's apart of, he'll willingly become it's harshest critic if he feels his values are being betrayed.

What are these values he holds so dear, then? Good question, unresponsive reader! He possesses many of the ye old southern virtues. Honor, humility, respect, duty. He tries very hard to be a paragon of these beliefs but is never satisfied with himself because of these extremely high standards. This causes him to work even harder so that he might one day satisfy himselfwhich isn't likely. Eddy is often doing works of community service, seeing helping the community as one of the noblest things citizens can do. The elderly folks of his home town enjoy his presence immensely for this reason, and he enjoys their stories, especially that of the retired soldiers. Sadly this mutual friendship does not extend to people around his own age. He holds all other youths to the same standards he holds himself, and thus he finds the majority of youths sorely wanting. In response, they think he's a chode.

I mean, they aren't wrong.

But Eddy isn't bothered by the thoughts of LOSERS, they'll see their folly once he becomes a five star general at the age of twenty five and beats up Putin. He has to, because he's EDDY SINGLETON and anything less would be an embarrassment to him, his family, and everyone who believes in him.

Handle: progressiveCharge
Typing Style: He just types like a normal human being. How do you expect people to take you seriously if you type like some kind of rabid teenager?
Eye color: Green
Symbol: NANANANANANANNANAANNANA BATMAN!
Guardian: Nan, his grandma and last living relative. She used to last of the family fortune to start a surprisingly successful bakery.

Strengths: Assertive, Strong sense of good and evil, willing to do what he feel needs to be done
Weaknesses: Insecure regarding his own desires and motivations.
Fears/Insecurities: Not being good enough, his own intentions actually being selfish rather than selfless.
Likes and Hobbies: Tinkering, practicing army drills, long walks through the forest, judging other teenagers.
Dislikes: Kids these days, talking about feelings, disrespect towards established institutions.

God Tier Title: Knight of Heart
Land: Land of Vaults and Secrets
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: rifleKind

Describe your character in three words: Duty-bound patriot.

If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: A survival kit and a rifle with ammo.

Other: There is of course more to this character than is in his personality section, but I wanted to give a general overview rather than an in-depth analysis. If you need me to add more, please go ahead and ask!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tlo
Head Admin

Scorpio Posts : 861
Boondollars : 8357
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Eddy Singleton   Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:08 am

Very well-done, approved!

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eddy Singleton
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: On Topic :: The Creation Center :: Approved Area :: Approved Characters Archive-
Jump to: