Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Cogworld: An Adventure in a New Earth

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cogworld: An Adventure in a New Earth - Page 3 Empty Re: Cogworld: An Adventure in a New Earth

Post by Monjaro Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:50 pm

"Vell, I don't vant to be rude by shoeing you avay. So just simmer dovn on all ve questions."
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 19913

Back to top Go down

Cogworld: An Adventure in a New Earth - Page 3 Empty Re: Cogworld: An Adventure in a New Earth

Post by genocidalLibels Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:54 pm

"yes ma'am!' You grinned to yourself. Waiting was going to feel like an eternity.
genocidalLibels
genocidalLibels
Juvesquirt

Taurus Posts : 34
Boondollars : 15321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska's Matesprit Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:03 am

@devilishBladesmen
The woman nods and just sits there, trying to control herself from asking too many questions. Meanwhile, in the police headquarters, several policemen were running around like maniacs, flinging papers and evidence everywhere. One police officer suddenly shouted: "Analysis came in!"
Everyone grew quiet as the officer continued on.
"Both explosions were caused by A-Level Steam bombs, but were made of scrap materials. The men who came in and started capturing the trolls were from the Rassisten, but they seemed like a splinter group who are more radical. Fingerprints from a few objects tell us that a high ranking member named Hans Darthastein was the one who handled the two bombs. And... the representatives dead. The blast sent a sharp metal object to her back that was fatal. She died before she arrived at the hospital. Seems some council people are finding a new one."
Suddenly, another officer shouted: "What about the troll guy who neutralized a ton of Rassisten members?"

@geocidalLibels
"See you soon, kid." Travay put the phone down, turned around and frowned at Blanco. "You came back. So, how'd I do?"
"You did well Travay, 'cept I seem to sense that you're going to not follow my orders and will send the form directly."
"Tsk, tsk. Now, where did you get that idea?"
"You know what I can do. Are you being funny? If you are, then it is not working."
"Alright, you got me. But seriously, kid might be false lead. Can't be too sure since the last time you had a random in here... it didn't end well."
"It's going to be different, Travay. I promise you."
"Okay. I'll trust you."
She stood up, walked towards him... and kissed him.
"Just like how I trusted my heart to you. Stay safe, wherever you're going."
She turned around when she forgot to tell Blanco something.
"Oh, I forgot to tell-"
When she turned to face him, he was gone.
"Just like usual."
Vriska's Matesprit
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Libra Posts : 260
Boondollars : 17523

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:33 am

Veekus sat up on his bed for a few minutes before breaking the silence. "Okay, I vink I should be okay to leave ve hospital, vould you mind setting up some release vorms vor me iv you can."
He jumped off his bed, garbing his clothes that laid on the coffee table beside him as he walked towards the bathroom to get changed.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska's Matesprit Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:10 pm

"Yes, sure. Wait... that was fast of you. Are you sure you are okay?"
As soon as that, there was a loud knocking on the door.
"Police. Please open the door."
Vriska's Matesprit
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:47 pm

"Mind getting vat vor me." He said to Eagle as he entered the bathroom locking the door behind him.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska's Matesprit Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:36 am

She opens the door to reveal a young human officer. He then asks "Excuse me madam, do you know of the troll named 'Veekus' who was admitted here?"
"He has just entered the bathroom. Kindly wait."
Vriska's Matesprit
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by genocidalLibels Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:15 am

You soon sent in a few prototypes of some of your work, even daring to send in the steam powered version of the chip you put in Filge. Filge's chip wasn't steam powered, but no one needed to know that. After you sent in the machines and some notes, you waiting impatiently. You didn't know how long it would wait, but you checked the postal office and telecommunications centers everyday. You had no idea of any politics going on, all you had were the innocent ambitions of a small town kid.
genocidalLibels
genocidalLibels
Juvesquirt

Taurus Posts : 34
Boondollars : 15321

Back to top Go down

Post by temporaryAbsent Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:16 pm

Cara was shocked by the information, and it was all written on her face for a few second.
‘I will do my best, sir!’ she said. ‘If you give me the permission, I’d like to start to work on this project ASAP. Or I think as soon as we arrive to the Outpost.’
Cara thought for a second. ‘Could I gather my things? It’ll take a few minutes. I was surprised by the orders.’
temporaryAbsent
temporaryAbsent
Fidgety Bopper

Pisces Posts : 81
Boondollars : 15692

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska's Matesprit Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:13 am

@genocidalLibels
Back at the main office of the URW, a large has been sent into the patent checking office in order to see whether some inventions created by enrollees. Travay was there to check on the package sent by the one who Blanco had her accept. Her eyes were following the package like a hawk and finally she tracked it down to a human named Frank. As Frank opened the package, Travay stepped in and said to him "Hey Frank, got a proposition for ya'."
"Well lookie here. Miss Travay! How nice to see you. What made a fine troll woman like you come to a humble young man like me."
"Say stuff like that one more time and I'll make sure your head caves in. Now, that package over there is important. So, write down the acceptance form and give it to me."
"Now why in the 57 Hells of Buddhan will I do that? I think a little payment in the form of a date is needed."
"Listen here Frank. I risked my entire job to get the sender of this package to be enrolled here. I will not be forced to do something else I'll regret just to do it."
"Hold up now. 'Risked your entire job'? What's so special about this here-"
"Blanco wanted me to enroll the student who sent this package, alright?"
Frank's face suddenyl got serious and looked at Travay with sullen eyes.
"Blanco huh. Should've said that before. Okay, I'll send you the form soon. Right now though, I still have to follow protocol and check the insides of this here box."
Frank opened the package and brought out the inventions Zero sent. Both looked at it with awe and it was decided: she'll get sent her acceptance letter.

@temporaryAbsent
"You can. General gave permission to let soldiers whose families live here get a chance to say some farewells and to get some personal belongings and what not. But best hurry, we're leaving in 100 hours (OOC: 1 am in military speak)."
Vriska's Matesprit
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:50 am

Veekus opens the bathroom door as he finishes straightening his Singled arm long-sleeve coat.
"So, I presume you're here eiver to question me or to take me to ve station iv vat is correct?" he then proceeds to grab his duffle-bag as he continued. "And iv I had a choice it vould be ve latter over ve vormer. I can't stand ve 'chemicals' vloating around in ve air." Veekus nodded his head up to the vents as a green like gas started to spew out.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska's Matesprit Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:16 am

Everyone inside the room panics aside from Eagle. The cops drag her out but she refuses. It seems she feels compelled to stay, feeling that the gas won't be of any harm. One of the cops shouts "God damnit. First we geto two bombings and troll rep died, and now the future troll rep's gonna' get gassed." and he tries to persuade Veekus into leaving.
Vriska's Matesprit
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:25 am

"Vait!.. Rep as in representative?"
Veekus pulls a large crocodile grin showing his numerous teeth. If a child saw this they would probably cry but non the less he charges at the police officers and Eagle garbing them all by their collars and charging down the hall way to the main exit of the facility blabbering the whole way as he dragged the humans to safety..
"Representative are just anover vord vor diplomat and vat's a high end job, vhich means a good positioned job."
A crowd stands at the entrance where the door has been barricaded from the outside.
"And a good positioned job means I can get recognition and vat recognition vill be picked up by ve higher ups."
Veekus moves through the crowd like a rapid river filling up a dry lake-bed.
"And vrough vose connections I can proceed vurver in vat career pav."
Veekus makes contact with the door smashing it like it was paper as the patients and doctors flood out behind him.
"HELL-YEAH!"
As Veekus lets go as he moves his hand to his chin the police officers and Eagal gasp for breath from nearly getting strangled by the high speeds it took to get there.
"But It may not be as vun as taking ve more hands on approach vat vould come viv military or devense corps, oh vell."
He said brushing of the last remark as he turned to the officers.
"So, vhen do I start?"

Last edited by devilishBladesmen on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by temporaryAbsent Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:38 pm

’Well, I’ll be back in less than half an hour’ With that Cara ran off, straight to her room, getting her pack together. Mostly her drawing things and books, but she stuffed some clothes in too.
She wrote a short letter to her sister telling her that she is okay, telling her promotion and promising she’ll write when she arrives to the Outpost. She was clever enough not to mention the operation, even if she wanted to tell her about it.
She left her room to look for one of the couriers she was sure that still will be here. They brought supplies and most likely will be off when the troops left. Luckily, Cara had friends among them, and she found one she knew pretty fast.
‘Hey, can you give this to my Sis before you leave the fort. I’m in a hurry here!’ Cara said as she tossed the folded paper at the smoking boy. ‘Have a nice break!’
She left before the boy could have complained, and returned to the southern gate. The recruits stood in a long line and she ended up being the last, so she fished out a pencil and one of her books from her bag and looked for crawlers in it. In a few minutes as she moved forward, she lined out several sentences and circled some pictures, made side notes at the end of the pages.
temporaryAbsent
temporaryAbsent
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska's Matesprit Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:06 pm

@devilishBladesmen
"Ummmm..."
The officer is in total shock before snapping out and telling you that tomorrow a steamer train's coming with an envoy. They also suggest that Veekus probably needs a secretary right now and has the right to pick among people he knows to be his secretary.

@temporaryAbsent
As all the other recruits line up, a large snakelike steam vehicle rises from the ground and lowers its head. It's a sandslider, another great war machine made by the Caliphate to prepare for the incoming war. Its huge jaws open wide to reveal a door hatch. The Major steps forward and opens it to show a long corridor of pipes and metal.
"Welcome recruits, to Mobile Outpost #10. This'll be your new home away from home until the war ends."
Vriska's Matesprit
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:27 pm

"hmm... Eagle! Vhat skills do you posses besides vhat ever tribal knovledge you have or your inquisitive attitude."
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska's Matesprit Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:46 pm

"Ah, well... I write very fast. I have extensive knowledge of all the tribes so anything diplomatic about them is a great idea for me, I obey commands unless they are commands to kill... and I am a quick learner among other things. I can also bake good pie my father used to say..."
Vriska's Matesprit
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:48 am

"You're hired, but not just as a secretary but also as an adviser enough said! Ovvicers, I advise ve move out as to avoid vose vho planed to suvvocate us."
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by temporaryAbsent Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:11 am

When the Major said they’ll be living in a sandslider, Cara looked up expectantly. The thing was huge and looked like the daydream of an engineer.
‘Is the whole made of Alternian metal??? It’s amazing!!!!’ She started to talk enthusiastically to one of the other recruits. ‘And we will be living in one of these things!!!!!’
After seeing that the other soldier doesn’t share her happiness Cara went back to taking notes.
temporaryAbsent
temporaryAbsent
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska's Matesprit Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:17 am

@devilishBladesmen
"I-I... okay. I must tell my family immediately through a letter. I must leave now. See you soon." She runs very fast away from the hospital towards a busy part of the street.
The officers route all other citizens nearby away and offered to drive you to where you live.

@temporaryAbsent
Inside, tons of licensed crewmen rush back and forth fixing leaks, tightening pipes, sending orders here and there. When a few met the major, they saluted and said the traditional honored greeting ( "Glory to the Caliph's men!") before returning to their work. In one room, the recruits clearly see a man in an admiral's garb but colored sandy brown rather than white. The major leads all of the recruits into the dorm corridor and assigned them their rooms. It was by luck that Cara was assigned to Dorm #14, nicknamed the "Engineers' Suite". Of course, the others thought it was just a suite for those who would fix the slider from time to time, but they were clearly wrong. (OOC: I'm giving you the authority to design the suite however you like. Just make it realistic with a steampunk twist.)

Last edited by Vriska's Matesprit on Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Vriska's Matesprit
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:08 am

Veekus stops to look at the officers. "I don't have a place. I do hovever vant to get dovn to business." He pulls out a notebook and starts to jot down something. "I presume I have to meet someone bevore I actually am given vis representative position."
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by temporaryAbsent Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:38 pm

’Engineers’ Suite?’ Cara wondered. It definitely sounded like a good place for her.
She looked for her Dorm, and when she found it and opened the door, she was greeted by the melody of pumps’ drumming and the humming sound of slime traveling in the pipes. The place was empty, as most likely everyone else were working on something The suite was well lit and there was four beds lined up on either side of the room’s wall. As she stepped in, and examined the dorm closer, she found a half-opened door, which led to an also well-lit place, much smaller than the previous room, most likely cut off of it. Here stood four desks, three littered with papers, rulers, pencils and other things.
After seeing the room, she went back to the one where the beds stood. She picked one which apparently had no owner and put her bag down.
‘Well, I think I won’t send a letter to Sis for a time’ she sighed. She sat on the bed for a few seconds awkwardly, then decided to move into the work room while she waits for someone to appear. She gathered her book and sketchbook with her drawing tools, and started her work on the crawler design at the unused desk.

(OOC: I don't know if the suite is okay, but if I wrote something very unrealistic, I promise I correct it.)
temporaryAbsent
temporaryAbsent
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska's Matesprit Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:17 am

@devilishBladesmen
"Alrighty then. First of all, the envoy coming tomorrow is called Helga Messerschmitt. She'll be your guide once you reach the capital city of Echelstein. After that, you'll be presented towards the Proper Council- the people who advise the old emperor. Once there, they'll interview you and check if you're fit. Be careful with the oldest one though. I hear he's an active member of the Rassissten."

@temporaryAbsent
(OOC: It's pretty good actually.)
An older guy around probably his college years enters the suite and looks over towards Cara. "Well lookie here. New senior enginner right? Name's Fahrin. Your's?"
Vriska's Matesprit
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:26 am

"Okay ven, by any chance do ve have a save house until ven?"
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska's Matesprit Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:38 am

"Yeah. We got one near the station but there has been some problems with some of the more... unfavorable witnesses. But the food's nice though. We can take you there if ya' want."
Vriska's Matesprit
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next