Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Dead?Stuck (open, anybody and everybody welcome)

4 posters

Go down

Dead?Stuck (open, anybody and everybody welcome) Empty Dead?Stuck (open, anybody and everybody welcome)

Post by DistantRed Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:00 am

((It's been a long time since we've had a dreambubble session, and what better way is there to ressurect a "dead" site, than with dead trolls? This is a troll only session btw.))

Prologue Epilogue
Heroes rise and fall, and these heroes certainly have fell. Not a single soul is left alive, but why is the game still going? Everybody in the session is in a dream bubble. Does the Mage of Void have something up his sleeve to finish his session? Can he even be trusted? Hell, can any of these fools be trusted? Who knows?

Introduction: Conclusion:
Your name was Janius Bachar. It still is, but the body that held that name is long since gone. Your DREAMBUBBLE is quite HELLISH and WONDERLANDLIKE. A person walking in would instantly question the TENTACLED MONSTROSITIES, and the LOVECRAFTIAN-LIKE ANIMALS you keep around, though a person walking in would barely have enough time to answer. With one quick TENTACLED GRASP or ANIMAL ATTACK or FALL INTO OBLIVION OR FIRE, the only answer they would receive is one of Janius' SINISTER CHUCKLES. If most of the people who entered weren't already dead, it's certain they would be quickly in his land. Though in INSIDE OF YOU IN ALL YOUR LIFE, LATER LIFE (and death), you were quite like this ODD BUBBLE, while once you simply strived for being SECRETIVE and MYSTERIOUS, and pulling rather RUDE TRICKS, you, NOW and in your LATER LIFE, you are still SECRETIVE and MYSTERIOUS, but your TRICKS have turned QUITE MALICIOUS. You were , and are, this HELLISH WONDERLAND. You were the LANDSCAPE, UNKNOWN and PUNISHING. You were the ANIMALS, ODD and WAITING TO POUNCE. You were also those PITFALLS and ANIMAL ATTACKS, UNEXPECTED and QUICKLY KILLING. In hindsight, KILLING your "friends" was probably the reason somebody killed you. It's a shame, but you can't, and don't really want to, change the past.

((Feel free to join in :D))
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18647

Back to top Go down

Dead?Stuck (open, anybody and everybody welcome) Empty Re: Dead?Stuck (open, anybody and everybody welcome)

Post by tlo Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:45 am

Zealon was wandering through the afterlife, still confused as to why anything was as it was. The scenery changed without warning, but in a very predictable fashion. He saw people he had never met who thought they knew him, and people he knew but had never met him. He had also met three of himself, in however long he had had these milky, vacant eyes. Strangely, he had been able to dispatch them with relative ease by reading from the small notebook in his poket, another unexplained thing. He honestly could remember nothing, not even how he’d died. The notebook was nice, but he had envied the costumes of his dead selves. Sadly, the tome seemed to completely consume the things it was read against, so unless he wanted to take on an especially physically nasty Godtier, he wasn’t getting their clothes. Unless his own erratic behaviourisms meshed correctly with his other self, which is a probability that is simultaneously astronomically low and slightly expected. Like the landscape shifts.

He was in a hostile environment now. There were nasty things about, he could smell and taste their essence- And yet, he knew there was a Troll here, too. Somewhere. And while he wasn’t exactly realizing it was his Chucklevoodoos telling him, part of his brain registered the fact. Like a hive mind, its purple queen knows their drones.

And then a bog. An honest-to-god bog, complete with faerie lights and mutated frogs. A sucker-covered tendril of flabby puce flesh reached out for him, be the rapped it smartly on the head with his Enchanted Pocketknifebook. He had been on this world before, when he was alive. He was sure of it, and a strange rage took hold of him. He had been wronged here.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20150
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Dead?Stuck (open, anybody and everybody welcome) Empty Re: Dead?Stuck (open, anybody and everybody welcome)

Post by DistantRed Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:17 pm

((Janius is a burgundy blood, just in case there was confusion. Also, his dream bubble is based on his imagination, not his planet. Oh, and for the record, he didn't kill everybody, just some or most. Sorry, I should've been clearer on these. I'll write some more when I get home.))
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:20 pm

((I... Actually knew/figured all of that. I took advantage of your non-specifity and injected Z to it :P He recognizes the mindscape because it's similar to the character.))
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:50 am

((Oh, okay))

Janius: 口h, hell口, Mr. Zeal口n N口rmae。
Janius: Nice 口f y口u t口 dr口p by。
Janius: Th口ugh y口u sh口uld have asked t口 c口me in here, bef口re sh口wing y口urself in.

Janius points towards a place on the ground.

Janius: D口 sit d口wn bef口re y口u get carried away.
Janius: I'm being rather p口lite, s口 d口n't get enraged QUITE YET.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Zealon rolled his eyes, speaking like the dictionaries he wallops people with. “You knoW Perfectly welL That I Am iN No waY Elbatciderp iN My flightS Of fancY, Janius.” He couldn’t help but garble the eleventh word- It was just his thing. Patterns. “Anyhow, i Wouldn’t puT Ti beyonD Your psychE To haveE Me killeD, And a Seat woulD Ekam mE Both losE Psychological superioritY And physicaL Defenses. But thE Erutseg iS Kind enougH.” He grinned imposingly, clicking his fingers so his alchemized, purple-tinted Obsidian Wings of Unheard Screams flapped into existence.

He glided slowly to where the rust-blood stood, and resisted the insidious urge to tell him to kneel. “It was only a fluke, you know. Ni a fair fight it would be up to me to ediced the victor.” He cackled strangely, but spoke evenly. “I don’t even know what death here means. Si it true death? Are there greater inceptions to this reality? Eseht are the truly important questions-” He let his feet touch the ground, revealing that he was really quite short. “-not the posturing exemplified here.”
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:55 am

"Ha, and I thought my sole brother had troubles speaking."
A voice shouted from shadows yonder as a short figure walked out into the spotlight. dark robes cover the troll with a mask to hide her identity. the only thing reveling in identification was the burgundy streak on her dark hair.
"Does talking all high and mighty give you a hard on for your bulge or something, hehehe." she cackled as the response fell to Zealon sound receptor.
"Oh, I do forgive myself for I forgot to introduce myself nor I cannot reveal my physical appearance. You may know my brother, Veekus yes? Big lug of a troll with the kind heart, always getting into trouble." She starts to walk over to the other two to make sure to grab their attention. she bends over into an arch and tilts her head up to be face to face with Zealon. "still love him for all of that baggage he carries."
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 19803

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:50 am

"Rgwew ua l ewlaib tiy'ew lkk swls...*" he muttered under his breath, making perfectly sure that even if they knew the language he made up himself (though he does question whether he did actually make it), they couldn't make heads or tails of it. "Why yes, it w口uld be simply awful if y口u were t口 l口se y口ur psychological superi口ritY and physical defenses。". Purposefully ignoring the rest because the rest of what he said was just pointless impossible hypothetical situations. Fair fight? How does he even define that? He must define a "fair fight" as a game of allowing your opponent to be an equal or greater than you. A "fair fight" certainly wouldn't be fair if it was high blood against his blood. Well, not normally. Taking most of his team's chance of god tiering by killing their dream selves before they had the same chance helped him tremendously, as did personally god tiering himself. Then it just became a peace of cake. In Zealon's idea of a fair fight, that would just be a slaughter by any other name. A purple blood killing a burgundy blood is hardly entertaining. The talk of a murderous juggalo's eyes looking up into the eyes of his lessers' is entertaining. Ah, memories. He decided it was enough thinking of the past and introduced his next proposition with his own hypothetical question (which had at least some relevance). He asked "If any 口f you had the kn口wledge that you have n口w, w口uld y口u change anything?".

Horrorterror translation:
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:11 pm

"Well that's the thing. nothing would change, well for me at least."
replied the troll.
"sure you may survive a tad longer, breathe another breath. but ultimately we will all end up here one time or another so whats the point of discussing the what if. what you should be asking yourself is what now?"
the troll looks up at the sky before continuing.
"Ah, what a shame, seems like i have to go. hopefully the next time I see you troll-grubs will be a time when you have figured it out."
she turns away and starts to leave.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:25 am

"口h, please d口 n口t walk away while we are having a c口nversati口n。" he says "I d口 n口t handle rudeness well。" punctuating that by clenching his fist and telekinetically moving a rock in front of her, causing her to trip. He relaxes his fist and self, smiling "I have g口口d news that I feel sh口uld be kn口wn。 Th口ugh we cann口t c口me back t口 life,". He says, not revealing his dirty little secret. "My 'friends' have w口rked with me 口n a system, built up口n Tr口llian, that all口ws dead-us t口 speak with live-us。" he says rather proudly of himself. "S口, with 口ur kn口wledge, we can still succeed in that SGRUB game we did s口 many years ag口, and be g口ds, th口ugh dead g口ds。". He smiles again, "I felt y口u sh口uld all kn口w 口f this. Interested? If y口u're n口t, I will likely d口 it by myself。".
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:48 pm

(I was trying to use that as a sag-way because I was getting bored due to not much activity.)
(So i was going to disappear. Sorry, just got bored.)
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:08 am

(it's cool Smooth)
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:15 pm

sudently, a hole in the ground opens and something seems to come out of it, just to come back into hidding on it
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Boondollars : 17921

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down