Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED)

+4
proffesionalHunter
cocoaSmiles
timesrowKilling
NightmareKeeper
8 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED)

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:57 pm

"I think you are a pretty cool kid.hey let's go check out some of our others neighbors together!" You say with a smile and turn around seeing Klaus. " oh um... Hello." You say nervously as Ryan closes the door. "W-who was he?"
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18509

Back to top Go down

Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED)

Post by proffesionalHunter Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Mat saw the time getting nearer to 7. "aw jeez"

Mat decided he should get ready. He put on his signature black hoodie, grabbed a pack of N&N's, and his gba just in case he got bored.

Mat saw it was still early. "I don't wanna be that guy who goes early. Never be that guy."

Mat thought more and more about it. -Maybe the people there aren't so bad. They could be cool. It wouldn't be so lonely around here. Maybe there'll be some girls??? Guess we gotta go and see-

Mat looked at the mirror in his bathroom. "Ehh I like my hair as is"
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 17869

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:03 pm

You stand there for a momant your cheeks Turing a light link as you turn around, gesturing your hands with confusion and embarrassment, "I
..I have nooo idea.Hehe..."
You feel alittle bad about how you acted and rub at your head.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21531
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:07 pm

You laugh and smile "I would have done the same thing." You laugh again and reach up to your breast pocket bringing out a deck of cards. "want to play?" You continue smiling and sit down on the floor.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:11 pm

Mat decides to just head out and stroll around the neighborhood for a bit before heading to the meeting of sorts.

While strolling he sees 3 people. Sees the door closing and now one person.
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:15 pm

You blink slightly as he sits down, you are not use to this kind of thing, just siting down in the door way, " I supose it wouldn't hurt to play a few games." You smiled and sit on your knees, hands resting on your skirt.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:20 pm

You giggle and before you deal out the cards you think about the guy that the door was slammed on. "We might want to invite the guy with a dog in." You smile nervously "we would have a lot more options of games to play that way."
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:40 pm

She sighs and nodes opening the door to face the dog and other male, "Ehem..Forgive my earlier reaction...please..come in.." You ask nervously steping out of the way.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:44 pm

You hold one of the cards ready in case you need to throw it. "Um hi... My names will Ridley." You smile nervously at Klaus and his dog. "That's a pretty cool... Dog you have." You keep your eyes on Kalus and decide to size him up and hs seems hella strong.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Klaus sighs - yeah... uh... thanks man, i just came to check ypu're coming to the meeting later at my house. I am everdeen.... - he tells you both, with an expression where you can easily read 'I do not fucking like it when people close me doors in the face' - i have more neighbors to visit...
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Gemini Posts : 181
Boondollars : 17372

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ishadelusethadroiter

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:29 pm

Mat then sees the guy go inside. "Is that where the meeting is?" Mat starts walking towards the house.
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:33 pm

You do not like what you are reading so you think showing him the ones more is the best option. "Then don't come in?" She cocked an eyebrow and keeled down on the floor ones more so they could get a game going. She wasn't really one to be rude but being blunt was something she had trouble not doing.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Mat walked up to the open door full of people. He could sense the tension

proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:23 pm

You are Duke Sindin, and you just woke up. That's what you get for staying up all night decorating the basement, which will be your room from now on because hell yeah basements are so cool! Your old house didn't have one, you were really excited when you found out this one did. You've got a lot of work left to do, but you figure you should go check on gramps and see if he needs your help putting anything away.

You walk upstairs to the main level of the house and hear your grandpa in the kitchen, looks like he's putting away the dishes. Oh man, you slept through dinner!

"Hey gramps, why didn't you wake me up? I could have helped with the dishes or something." You say as you try to make your hair look less like you just woke up. "It's okay Duke. You just looked so cute passed out like that, it reminded me of when you were a little kid." You grumble. "Gramps I'm not cute." He chuckles. "Whatever you say. Oh by the way, we got this flyer. Looks like the neighbor is throwing a party, you should go check it out." You take the flyer and look it over. "Ah crap, this started over an hour ago!" You grab your vest and throw it on before you run to the door. "I'll be back later!"

Last edited by trichotomousKeeper on Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17699

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:59 am

Klaus decides to be kinder... man; you don't really want to scare people if you're asking them to go to your house later, really well... i'd play, i like thise games but... wow. Maybe i wont have to visit so many houses after all. 'Cause everybody is coming here for some reason?... welp, anyway!. Can you all tell me your names so i can cross yours from the lists??, please people?? he told you three, including the guy who just entered too... and trying to relax a little because he doesn't hae much patience but maybe the girl didnt see him or thought he was some kind of creep?, who knows...
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Gemini Posts : 181
Boondollars : 17372

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ishadelusethadroiter

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:14 am

"Uhm is this the place where the party or whatever is?"

"My name's Mat Blanche by the way."
Mat looked at the group
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:21 am

"well shit" Was the only words she could say as she looked outside her window; seeing smashed glass and a fan. Approximately 30 seconds earlier, there was a lot of loud shouting and ranting and then a smash, then there was a fan on the ground. Well, at least it brought you back to reality, you were reading a book. You don't normally read books, but this one was a Grimoire. And they were always fun to read.

She checked the time on her laptop, and it was nearly 7. She didn't want to go through hell downstairs, so she opened her window and looked for a safe place to drop down. She was on the second floor, and there was a tree outside her window. She clambered onto the window sill and furrowed a brow. She didn't know much about mathematics, but she was going to make this; that was for sure. She jumped, but was a bit short. She did, however, manage to grab the branch. It was painful to cling on, but she needed to somehow pull herself up and climb down the tree and not drop down. Otherwise, it'd hurt a lot... So, she hung there awkwardly.

Last edited by hereticalTophat on Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17569

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:46 am

You look down to your phone and see that the time is almost seven. "Holy shit..." You say to yourself then look up at mat "my name is will Ridley..." You. Could tell the situation was getting out of hand or at least there were too many people. "Oh um... Also it's like 5 minutes away from the party. Just thought everyone should know."
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:38 am

It was overwhelming, why why was everyone showing up at her place? Who made this happen and what kind of joke is this? You don't now what to do! She couldn't just push them all out. "Ryan Stones. hello everyone, no the party is not here."
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:18 pm

Mat realized he was about to be late. He didn't ant to be that guy either. "Damnit..seeya guys"

Mat rushed off trying to find the right house.
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:56 pm

She watched as Mat ran across the street. Maybe he'd be kind enough to let her down? Eh, whatever. She'd try anyway, but breaking a leg probably wasn't the worst thing that could happen.
"hey kid whos running and is probably in a rush to get somewhere" She shouted at Mat, hoping to get his attention. "up here little help" She was dangling from a tree, her bedroom window still open. She couldn't hoist herself up on to the branch; and dropping down would hurt.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Mat was in bit of a rush. "Okay uh" Mat walked towards her. He held his arms out. "Drop"
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:20 pm

"huh that actually worked" She said to herself as she let go, and began falling.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:27 pm

"Well I'm gonna go now. Gotta get to this party." Mat began walking off. Where is it?
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:33 pm

"whoa hey slow down" She jogged up to him. "is the party you're going to being hosted by Everdeen?" She asked, brushing her hands on her clothes. They were quite sore, hanging from a tree for five minutes plus.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next