Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED)

+4
proffesionalHunter
cocoaSmiles
timesrowKilling
NightmareKeeper
8 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty Re: Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED)

Post by proffesionalHunter Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:01 pm

( She means another party because she kinda stopped the first one)
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 17869

Back to top Go down

Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty Re: Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED)

Post by NightmareKeeper Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:06 pm

ok, our cards for the next event are:
first eight of diamonds
second king of spades
third, six of hearts
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Gemini Posts : 181
Boondollars : 17372

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ishadelusethadroiter

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:16 pm

((so friendship, potent hate, and bad romance?))
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18509

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:19 pm

((more or less, yeah, it doesn't have to be exacly that, though i have an idea for the romance, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:20 pm

( I have a feeling I know what your idea is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:22 pm

((well cocoa, its great idea! xD paaaaaaaaaarty!!!
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:29 pm

You stare at the door wondering how the pizza already got here. "This place must have an insanely fast pizza delivery... Should we answer the door or not, Kalus." You start thinking that this could be sektchy, but you push that thought to the back of your mind.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:38 pm

When Klaus stands up, grey starts barking furiously and you dont even have time to blink when Klaus turns off the TV, and the lights and is just by your side covering your mouth with his hand - dont.make.any.noise.will. - he whispers, as grey continues barking, klaus is shaking, scared... you hear heavy footsteps from the front of the house, too heavy for any human, it almost seems to make you bounce on the sofa where you're sitting.
Through the courtain you see some kind of silhouette, what seems like a giant wolf... but you can only hear TWO, feets or... paws, what means its walking on two. klaus stares at the window as the creature leans closer towards the window and it seems to touch the glass... sniffing, but it doesn't do anything else, and the footsteps are less noisy as it seems to leave... slowly... grey calms down...
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:40 pm

((sorry, i'm listening to a horror gameplay xD we'll end this soon, the others can talk between each other though... or with their guardians, i can intervene as the narrator if you want?
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:44 pm

(yeah you can take over if you want as narrator ) you let out a little meep and reach up to your breast pocket and pull out a card then keep it close invade you need to throw it.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:48 pm

((yup
Klaus sighs when grey finally calms down and stands up the pizza is not arriving, if the guy who was going to bring it was around there, he's dead. call your parents and invent something... i'm not letting you out there tonight, not with that thing around. - he tells you, handing you his phone...
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:50 pm

Collecting a few samples you chose to head home, even though the dark forest sounds to he calling to you
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21531
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:52 pm

while walking and collecting things, you hear a loud and long kind of howl that almost sounded like a frustrated scream of rage, maybe you should GO HOME, a little bit faster... mostly because there is something that has found your scent and now is tracking you.
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:54 pm

You stare down at the phone and smile "thanks klaus." You dial your mom's phone number. "Hey mom! Is it ok if I spend the night at one of our neighbors house?" You laugh a little as she tells a joke. "So, it's cool if I stay, awesome see you tomorrow when I get home!"  Your mom hangs up the phone. "Alright, I can stay the night." You smile a little bit are still very nervous about that thing lurking outside. Then you hand the phone back to klaus.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:56 pm

She looks over her shoulder slowly turning around.. What could that be? Should she leave, go home. She stumbles a bit over her own feet but keeping her self standing. "W-whos there! Your not Funny!"
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:06 pm

Klaus sighs don't worry man, its cool... the pizza deliverer's corpse is enough, mostly because it will be there around the neighborhood... eugh... - he shivers and lights a candle i'm sorry, but the less lights we have, the better... - he says, walking towards the kitchen i can lend ya a pyjamas or something if ya need it, just don't peek outside or anything, it can't know we're here... he says, nervous... he walks towards the kitchen we'll have to eat some kind of sandwich and... cookies for dinner, if you don't mind.  Klaus pets grey good boy he whispers...

You hear another howl still from pretty far, but definitely closer than before. it comes from the part of the neighborhood where the biggest houses are, A/A and A/B... or well, where Klaus and Duke live. what will you do?, wait for the howling something to come?, or... go home and stay safe?, are you seriously going to risk yourself?...
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:09 pm

You run, you can't act this stupid and stand around waiting to die, this is no horror movie! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DIE FIRST! If anything you will be secretly relieved to be helping the killer but hell no you are not going to die. OH, HELL, TO, THE, NO! You hurry home, no risk to be taken here, not while you are unarmed and alone. You get to the safety of home and lock up, leaning your head on to the door. Damn...that was nuts.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:09 pm

Mat moves around some more.

- I must grind to become the best and overcome feelings of being lesser. Oh snap my only option for a romantic interest is taken while I'm dead  that sucks. Oh i have cool space powers that are not needed cuz there already is a more experienced space player that just appeared Oh snap. My one best lil buddy leaves me because he has parents OH snap. Trying to put yourself in the leader position but failing horribly Oh snap-

Mat wakes up. "That dream was full of Oh Snap. Sounds horrible" Mat heads back to bed.
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:13 pm

"I-i don't really mind that." You smile nervously and get up slowly and walk over to klaus feeling less nervous when you are near him. "So what exactly is that thing?" Your voice trembles a little and you still feel nervous Very nervous.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:22 pm

Klaus sighs - its... a thing... a dangerous thing that comes from the forest. Being there during day, and coming oit during the nights... and if it finds someone... god help that someone so they dont end dead... - he abswers you, not willing to give more details, he starts making a sandwich for himself - what kind of sandwich would you like?... - he asks.

Ryan hears heavy footsteps just in front of her door, and heavy breathing that almost seems to be panting. It suddenly smells bad... really bad, like a dead corpse, decomposing... and a growl comes after a couple of seconds. Just.behind.your.door...
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:27 pm

((Am I dead or something?))
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17699

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:29 pm

"oh...umm wow... They sound awfully a lot like some monster you would see in a movie..." You giggle a little bit nervously then blush. "I'll have... Have a turkey sandwich." Your voice is still very shakey.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:32 pm

((neh you're nor dead as long as it doesnt catch you. And even if it does i cant just kill...
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:41 pm

She screams and backs away falling on her ass, Shit! SHIT! SHIT! She is so dead! SO SO DEAD!!! You don't know what to do..
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:43 pm

Mat is awoken by some random screaming across the street. Mat calmly walked to the window opened it up and screamed "SHUT AP" Mat then went back to bed.

Do people not have manners. It's in the midst of night.
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next