HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRulesFAQLog inChatboxRegisterCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SGRUB Theta [Closed]
by excitableBunny Today at 3:51 pm

» Sburb Session ((Looking for aliens!))
by aestheticAvenger Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:44 pm

» SBURB Zeta (Closed... for now)
by Thrillho Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:48 pm

» Thopez Orkave
by tlo Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:30 pm

» Nemesi Edimmu (whoa hey she's done)
by ZoozooKinkajou Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:32 pm

» Viva Chenche ((Fin, per haps?) [obiligatory edge warning]
by Thrillho Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:09 pm

» Nosinevo + Nosinova (Cherubs)
by Thrillho Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:04 pm

» Introductions
by Thrillho Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:00 pm

» AA's Art Abandon
by Trikeo Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:06 am

» Maud Allard (Wip)
by Prince of Fries Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

cealvan

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 
 

 Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 6404
Join date : 2015-07-17
Age : 18
Location : Land of Games and Soda

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:05 pm

]PH] Well it seems the "portal thing" sent me to a different part of my land. I'm in the Land of Nature and Frogs

[PH]: Or LONAF for short.

[PH] It looks pretty nice sure their are some monsters and stuff who are very strong but whatever.

[PH]: right now I'm trying to finish up my duties as the hero of space. It's pretty boring with frogs and ectobiology duplication shit. If I were someone reading something like this I would have skipped it. Stupid plot stuffs. Trying to make Genesis Frog. Echiidna and such. Anyway see you later!

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Hey. How are you? If your havin a bad day then just don't have a bad day. Tell yourself your having a good day. Then soon you will believe it. And anythings possible if you believe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart
avatar

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 7044
Join date : 2015-06-28
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:06 pm

NC: It "sounds" nice
NC: all besides the PART where you have to breed frogs


after your conversation with mat you see that duke has finished building your house up. So you continue to climb until you are near a portal that has imp surrounding it. So you take out the hero's scythe and kill all of the imps in one spin attack.you think to yourself wow that was cool. Cuckoomansprite pushes you through the port and he follows you.

"why the hell did you do that cuckoomansprite?!?"

"More enemies were approaching that's why!"

"I could have taken them!"

You look around in your land and see that it has a moon and giant crystals were everywhere.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
"Be Polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet" James Mattis
My characters!:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 6404
Join date : 2015-07-17
Age : 18
Location : Land of Games and Soda

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:17 pm

*Mat continues the process* By the time I'm finished those 2 will surpass me...

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Hey. How are you? If your havin a bad day then just don't have a bad day. Tell yourself your having a good day. Then soon you will believe it. And anythings possible if you believe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart
avatar

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 7044
Join date : 2015-06-28
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:53 pm

You continue to walk and spot pink snakes in the distance. So you check them out and see that they are trying to build something. You agree to be their model for the statue. When you began to model for the snakes more enemies appear near the village.

"Hey, cuckoomansprite can you take care of the enemies that are approaching their village?"

"Fine i will and lift your scythe up more, it looks more heroic that way."

"Thanks cuckoomansprite!"

The sprite begins to attack the approaching enemies and then the flamboyant snakes tell you that they have finished the sketch. So you begin to defend the village with the help of your sprite.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
"Be Polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet" James Mattis
My characters!:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 6234
Join date : 2015-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Land of Trees and Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:58 pm

Duke walks through the chameleon villages as he searches for his next gate, fighting monsters along the way. He pulls up the computer on his bracer of communication.

AG: So I'm looking for my second gate
AG: other than that, not sure what else to do
AG: besides fight more monsters and earn more grist

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 6404
Join date : 2015-07-17
Age : 18
Location : Land of Games and Soda

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:29 pm

-Mat needed to find the fianl frog in order to complete the gene sequence of the genesis frog-

"AWWWW WHERE ARE YOUUUU"

Mariosprite: Calm-a-down I'm sure you'll find it somehow

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Hey. How are you? If your havin a bad day then just don't have a bad day. Tell yourself your having a good day. Then soon you will believe it. And anythings possible if you believe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 6404
Join date : 2015-07-17
Age : 18
Location : Land of Games and Soda

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:30 pm

Mat decides to pester his chums about it.

PH: Yo what are you guys up too. I'm almost done with this pesky process.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Hey. How are you? If your havin a bad day then just don't have a bad day. Tell yourself your having a good day. Then soon you will believe it. And anythings possible if you believe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart
avatar

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 7044
Join date : 2015-06-28
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:07 pm

You see that your friend has began pestering you so why not respond to him after you finish off the last monster.

NC: Well my "little" pink snake guys wanted to use me as model
NC: also I HAD to defend their village
NC: it was "interesting" to say the least
NC: they are also FUNNY to see slither around


After you pester your friend the pink snakes want to talk with you again.
"Umm thir can you pleathe find our other villageth and help them by modeling for them."

"Yeah I can do that little dudes!"
You say that very excitedly then you walk out of the village and walk south towards another village.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
"Be Polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet" James Mattis
My characters!:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hereticalTophat
Stoutrunt
avatar

Sagittarius Posts : 414
Boondollars : 6066
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 17
Location : Land of Gems and Fabrics

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:11 am

((I'd like to join as a Troll, if you wouldn't mind? Of course, looking through a view-port into your session and messaging you, and not in person. Your choice completely though.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 6404
Join date : 2015-07-17
Age : 18
Location : Land of Games and Soda

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:02 pm

(sure man drop in whenever you want)

PH still wondering where the last frog is wonders if it's where his next portal leads to-

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Hey. How are you? If your havin a bad day then just don't have a bad day. Tell yourself your having a good day. Then soon you will believe it. And anythings possible if you believe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hereticalTophat
Stoutrunt
avatar

Sagittarius Posts : 414
Boondollars : 6066
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 17
Location : Land of Gems and Fabrics

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:42 am

A seadweller troll would be watching Mat ponder if he should go up to the next gate in the sky. As much as he didn't care about the human's life, he figured that the humans could help him in some way. He decided to try and talk to him.

hereticalTophat [HT] began trolling professionalHunter [PH]

HT: Okay, first of all; stop w|-|at you're doing.
HT: You've already gone past your first gate, the second one would lead you to one of your friend's |-|ouses. T|-|is |-|ouse would be the person who came in after you.
HT: Essentially, you'd plummet to your deat|-|, unless t|-|ey've built it up to t|-|eir first gate already.
HT: Don't bot|-|er asking w|-|o I am, or w|-|y I'm even bot|-|ering to
|-|elp you.
HT: I may not be a space player, but I'm going to |-|elp you on this frog breeding stuff, got t|-|at? Good.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
My OC's:
 


Rock the night!
(Or day, depending on your availability...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout
avatar

Sagittarius Posts : 216
Boondollars : 5463
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:36 am

(( I dunno if it would be ok for this, but I too would like to join. Preferably as a player from a completed game? If not I could also be a troll.))

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
I have to fix what I ruined the day before.
-Karl Stirner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hereticalTophat
Stoutrunt
avatar

Sagittarius Posts : 414
Boondollars : 6066
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 17
Location : Land of Gems and Fabrics

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:55 am

((My character is also from a completed game. He's looking through at the human's session, and probably looking for a way in?))

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
My OC's:
 


Rock the night!
(Or day, depending on your availability...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout
avatar

Sagittarius Posts : 216
Boondollars : 5463
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:01 pm

A few minutes earlier.

skeletalAssociate [SA] began bugging ardantGamer [AG]

SA: hey dnd guy.
SA: hello???
SA: damn these timeline chat shenanigans, can never seem to get them to work right.
SA: whatever, you know your space guy? someone is gonna contact them and i can't tell who it is.
SA: all i know is that they aren't from your session.... well i'm not either but... whatever its not important right now. just talk to your knight about it.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
I have to fix what I ruined the day before.
-Karl Stirner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 6234
Join date : 2015-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Land of Trees and Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:53 pm

You find yourself wandering around looking for your second gate, when your Pesterchum indicates that you have a message. Weird, you don't recognize the handle.  You don't have anything better to do though, so you answer.



skeletalAssociate [SA] began bugging ardantGamer [AG]

SA: hey dnd guy.
SA: hello???
SA: damn these timeline chat shenanigans, can never seem to get them to work right.
SA: whatever, you know your space guy? someone is gonna contact them and i can't tell who it is.
SA: all i know is that they aren't from your session.... well i'm not either but... whatever its not important right now. just talk to your knight about it.

AG: Uh
AG: Okay then
AG: If you say so
AG: ...
AG: who is this exactly?


Either way, you go ahead and pester Mat

ardentGamer [AG] began pestering proffesionalHunter [PH]

AG: Hey man
AG: I just got a message from some random person
AG: said I should talk to you
AG: I guess because you were also going to get a message from a random person?

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 6404
Join date : 2015-07-17
Age : 18
Location : Land of Games and Soda

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:55 pm

Mat notices his lapwatch blinking. Someone's pestering him. Someone he doesn't know...

hereticalTophat [HT] began trolling professionalHunter [PH]

HT: Okay, first of all; stop w|-|at you're doing.
HT: You've already gone past your first gate, the second one would lead you to one of your friend's |-|ouses. T|-|is |-|ouse would be the person who came in after you.
HT: Essentially, you'd plummet to your deat|-|, unless t|-|ey've built it up to t|-|eir first gate already.
HT: Don't bot|-|er asking w|-|o I am, or w|-|y I'm even bot|-|ering to
|-|elp you.
HT: I may not be a space player, but I'm going to |-|elp you on this frog breeding stuff, got t|-|at? Good.

PH: Umm I really do wanna ask who this may be, but I have a feeling you wouldn't tell me. Lets say I trust you. What would I have to do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 6404
Join date : 2015-07-17
Age : 18
Location : Land of Games and Soda

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:57 pm

Mat also notices his friend pestering him as well.

PH: Uhhh yeah some guy. He said he's gonna guide me through my frog breeding shenanigans. He probably won't tell me who he is...

PH: How did you know?



~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Hey. How are you? If your havin a bad day then just don't have a bad day. Tell yourself your having a good day. Then soon you will believe it. And anythings possible if you believe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 6234
Join date : 2015-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Land of Trees and Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:11 pm


PH: Uhhh yeah some guy. He said he's gonna guide me through my frog breeding shenanigans. He probably won't tell me who he is...

PH: How did you know?

AG: another guy told me someone would be talking to you
AG: but he didn't know who
AG: I don't think it's the same person though
AG: I'm not really sure


~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hereticalTophat
Stoutrunt
avatar

Sagittarius Posts : 414
Boondollars : 6066
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 17
Location : Land of Gems and Fabrics

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:24 pm

hereticalTophat [HT] began pestering professionalHunter [PF]

HT: Okay, first of all; stop w|-|at you're doing.
HT: You've already gone past your first gate, the second one would lead you to one of your friend's |-|ouses. T|-|is |-|ouse would be the person who came in after you.
HT: Essentially, you'd plummet to your deat|-|, unless t|-|ey've built it up to t|-|eir first gate already.
HT: Don't bot|-|er asking w|-|o I am, or w|-|y I'm even bot|-|ering to
|-|elp you.
HT: I may not be a space player, but I'm going to |-|elp you on this frog breeding stuff, got t|-|at? Good.

PH: Umm I really do wanna ask who this may be, but I have a feeling you wouldn't tell me. Lets say I trust you. What would I have to do?
HT: I'm not going to tell you w|-|o I am, because t|-|is game is on a time limit. And you can c|-|oose if you want to trust me. I'm trying to |-|elp you |-|ere.
HT: Obviously, your main aim is to breed the genesis frog. |-|ow you do t|-|is, is as follows:
HT: You need to appearify the paradox slime of the frogs found on your planet and t|-|en |-|unt them down yourself. So far, you've been |-|unting down the frogs; but not appearifying t|-|em.
HT: Essentially, you've some|-|ow managed to fuck everything up, and break t|-|e game.
HT: I'm going to advise you to go to get some of that paradox slime, and breed a ghost image of the frogs to make them exist before you continue your idiocy.
HT: Anot|-|er word of advise, but t|-|is is just somet|-|ing I've |-|eard, apparently the croaks t|-|at the frogs make s|-|ow the perfection of the frogs' genetic code.
HT: Even t|-|oug|-| a fucked up screec|-| from a frog will tell you if you're a failure or not.
HT: And if you think I'm not an ass|-|ole, I can tell you |-|ow to stoke the forge too. But again, it isn't really my concern. You do w|-|atever you want.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
My OC's:
 


Rock the night!
(Or day, depending on your availability...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart
avatar

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 7044
Join date : 2015-06-28
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:34 pm

Before you leave the to go to the next village you decide to take a nap. Once again you wake up in the purple room with a window leading out to the grand purple city with those cute little chess guys. You do what you did before and fly out the window wondering where you can get to this time before waking up.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
"Be Polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet" James Mattis
My characters!:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 6404
Join date : 2015-07-17
Age : 18
Location : Land of Games and Soda

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:35 pm

@hereticalTophat wrote:
hereticalTophat [HT] began pestering professionalHunter [PF]

HT: Okay, first of all; stop w|-|at you're doing.
HT: You've already gone past your first gate, the second one would lead you to one of your friend's |-|ouses. T|-|is |-|ouse would be the person who came in after you.
HT: Essentially, you'd plummet to your deat|-|, unless t|-|ey've built it up to t|-|eir first gate already.
HT: Don't bot|-|er asking w|-|o I am, or w|-|y I'm even bot|-|ering to
|-|elp you.
HT: I may not be a space player, but I'm going to |-|elp you on this frog breeding stuff, got t|-|at? Good.

PH: Umm I really do wanna ask who this may be, but I have a feeling you wouldn't tell me. Lets say I trust you. What would I have to do?
HT: I'm not going to tell you w|-|o I am, because t|-|is game is on a time limit. And you can c|-|oose if you want to trust me. I'm trying to |-|elp you |-|ere.
HT: Obviously, your main aim is to breed the genesis frog. |-|ow you do t|-|is, is as follows:
HT: You need to appearify the paradox slime of the frogs found on your planet and t|-|en |-|unt them down yourself. So far, you've been |-|unting down the frogs; but not appearifying t|-|em.
HT: Essentially, you've some|-|ow managed to fuck everything up, and break t|-|e game.
HT: I'm going to advise you to go to get some of that paradox slime, and breed a ghost image of the frogs to make them exist before you continue your idiocy.
HT: Anot|-|er word of advise, but t|-|is is just somet|-|ing I've |-|eard, apparently the croaks t|-|at the frogs make s|-|ow the perfection of the frogs' genetic code.
HT: Even t|-|oug|-| a fucked up screec|-| from a frog will tell you if you're a failure or not.
HT: And if you think I'm not an ass|-|ole, I can tell you |-|ow to stoke the forge too. But again, it isn't really my concern. You do w|-|atever you want.

PH:Ok so it seems as if I've goofed up if you're not just tricking me. So I need to get some paradox slime.
PH:Guide me through fixing my fuck ups then. STep by step cuz this shit is getting VERY confusing. Where do I obtain the slime?

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Hey. How are you? If your havin a bad day then just don't have a bad day. Tell yourself your having a good day. Then soon you will believe it. And anythings possible if you believe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hereticalTophat
Stoutrunt
avatar

Sagittarius Posts : 414
Boondollars : 6066
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 17
Location : Land of Gems and Fabrics

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:51 pm

@proffesionalHunter wrote:
@hereticalTophat wrote:
hereticalTophat [HT] began pestering professionalHunter [PF]

HT: Okay, first of all; stop w|-|at you're doing.
HT: You've already gone past your first gate, the second one would lead you to one of your friend's |-|ouses. T|-|is |-|ouse would be the person who came in after you.
HT: Essentially, you'd plummet to your deat|-|, unless t|-|ey've built it up to t|-|eir first gate already.
HT: Don't bot|-|er asking w|-|o I am, or w|-|y I'm even bot|-|ering to
|-|elp you.
HT: I may not be a space player, but I'm going to |-|elp you on this frog breeding stuff, got t|-|at? Good.

PH: Umm I really do wanna ask who this may be, but I have a feeling you wouldn't tell me. Lets say I trust you. What would I have to do?
HT: I'm not going to tell you w|-|o I am, because t|-|is game is on a time limit. And you can c|-|oose if you want to trust me. I'm trying to |-|elp you |-|ere.
HT: Obviously, your main aim is to breed the genesis frog. |-|ow you do t|-|is, is as follows:
HT: You need to appearify the paradox slime of the frogs found on your planet and t|-|en |-|unt them down yourself. So far, you've been |-|unting down the frogs; but not appearifying t|-|em.
HT: Essentially, you've some|-|ow managed to fuck everything up, and break t|-|e game.
HT: I'm going to advise you to go to get some of that paradox slime, and breed a ghost image of the frogs to make them exist before you continue your idiocy.
HT: Anot|-|er word of advise, but t|-|is is just somet|-|ing I've |-|eard, apparently the croaks t|-|at the frogs make s|-|ow the perfection of the frogs' genetic code.
HT: Even t|-|oug|-| a fucked up screec|-| from a frog will tell you if you're a failure or not.
HT: And if you think I'm not an ass|-|ole, I can tell you |-|ow to stoke the forge too. But again, it isn't really my concern. You do w|-|atever you want.

PH:Ok so it seems as if I've goofed up if you're not just tricking me. So I need to get some paradox slime.
PH:Guide me through fixing my fuck ups then. STep by step cuz this shit is getting VERY confusing. Where do I obtain the slime?
HT: T|-|is is w|-|ere s|-|it gets confusing, if it wasn't confusing already.
HT: Try and find a frog temple first, t|-|ere s|-|ould be a small ectobiology lab in t|-|ere to |-|elp wit|-| creating the frog's paradox slime. If you manage to create the paradox slime of all the frogs on your planet; you'll be |-|ome free to continue..
HT: After t|-|at, you'll need to go to sleep to wake up on your dream moon. You'll need to fly to The Veil. T|-|is is w|-|ere an asteroid belt is located. Look inside some of these meteors and try and find an ectobiology lab. T|-|ere should be a bunc|-| of equipment in t|-|ere to |-|elp. You can get t|-|ere through a lot of transportilizers.
HT: You might want to make paradox clones of yourself and your friends, and send t|-|em back in time to. . . You know, make sure you exist.
HT: ]:P

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
My OC's:
 


Rock the night!
(Or day, depending on your availability...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart
avatar

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 7044
Join date : 2015-06-28
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:25 pm

You start once again by flying out of your window. This time you decide to fly down and talk with the little black chess people who you just find so cute! One of them begins to tug at your sleeve with bright eyes. You can barely understand that he is referring to you as the "hero of light". You just smile and continue to walk with the little chessman holding on to your arm.


Last edited by timesrowKilling on Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout
avatar

Sagittarius Posts : 216
Boondollars : 5463
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:33 pm

A couple hours later.

skeletalAssociate [SA] began bugging ardantGamer [AG]

SA: hey dnd guy.
SA: hello???
SA: damn these timeline chat shenanigans, can never seem to get them to work right.
SA: whatever, you know your space guy? someone is gonna contact them and i can't tell who it is.
SA: all i know is that they aren't from your session.... well i'm not either but... whatever its not important right now. just talk to your knight about it.

AG: Uh
AG: Okay then
AG: If you say so
AG: ...
AG: who is this exactly?

SA: a guy who has beat the game you guys are playing.
SA: and let me tell you, you are in a whole heck of trouble.
SA: i was looking around your planets and bad shit'sa brewin.
SA: your denizens are dead. dersites all over the place, some dead, the rest carrying away stacks of grist. they're building something big.
SA: oh yeah, i found out that the purple/grey guy is chill... i mean the guy talking to the knight. i asked my time player to check him out
.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
I have to fix what I ruined the day before.
-Karl Stirner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 6234
Join date : 2015-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Land of Trees and Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:42 pm


SA: a guy who has beat the game you guys are playing.
SA: and let me tell you, you are in a whole heck of trouble.
SA: i was looking around your planets and bad shit'sa brewin.
SA: your denizens are dead. dersites all over the place, some dead, the rest carrying away stacks of grist. they're building something big.
SA: oh yeah, i found out that the purple/grey guy is chill... i mean the guy talking to the knight. i asked my time player to check him out

AG: alrighty then
AG: that sounds hella bad
AG: like really not good
AG: what should we do?

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   

Back to top Go down
 
Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: