Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Pursuit of Peace

+6
Vriska's Matesprit
BurdenKing
skeletalAssociate
nonsensicalDisruption
featheredPseudonym
duelingThoughts
10 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Closed Re: Pursuit of Peace

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:37 pm

What the actual fuck

You had been searching through the pockets of one of the corpses of the masked attackers when you heard a bang in the distance. You listen to the sound, the nature of the twisting environment making it difficult to pin. You see that Donwik had been hit but was being protected by the armoured blue blood. You give a nod to Delorn, appreciative of his quickness to defend his team mate and the advice he had given.

Try and pin point

As previously stated that would be impossible with the current surroundings however you can work out a vague direction towards the upper sections of the cliff above them. You suppose that the explosive arrow given to Orfeus would give them ample cover to escape if any more attacks came out of it. You move towards the bottom of the cliff so that you would be out of the shooter's view, just to be safe. You gesture with a nod to Orfeus the direction from which the shot came, just encase he can manage to see anything and make a shot.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17662

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:11 am

==>

You find it hard to pin point where the shot came from, but you point your bow that way anyway. "Where the hell did it come from? It literally HAD to have come from somewhere, right?" You say, frustrated.

GATHERER: Make your leave

You leave the clifftop, and get out of there for now. You will see them again, after all. Maybe you can confront them in the valley somewhere? Probably. You will ask for their cargo nicely. But only ONCE. They will make for a very skilled set of opponents. But you must remember that you are the best of the best at your job. And no teenagers, no matter HOW strong, or HOW talented, will get in your way.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20121
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:33 pm

Scan the area

After Donwik was shot you see Orfeus point his bow, you assume at the attacker. You scan the area looking for the assailant, but to no avail. You worry that another shot may go off and hit one or more of your teammates, but it seems the attacker simply wanted to silence his or her defeated comrades. After some time has passed and another shot doesn't come, you conclude that must be the case.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17699

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:17 pm

==>

You look at where the shot came from, as your hand bleeds cerulean blood onto the ground. "W3 n33d to k33p moving through th3 vall3y." You say, urging everyone to keep going ahead.

Donwik: Switch Specibus

You switch your Dual wielded tomahawks out for a ONE-HANDED BATTL3AX3
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Thrisi: Take Charge

Once you've finished your search of the fallen enemies, you agree with Donwik that we should keep moving.

"Y3s, l3T's k33p moving. W3'v3 goT a loT of ground To cov3r, l3T's noT wasT3 any mor3 Tim3."
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:48 pm

Orfeus: Time Skip

You move through the valley, with the others, for a few miles of silence, completely paranoid. About 3 hours have passed since you have seen any sign of anyone following you. You start to feel a slight comfort in it.

Orfeus: Keep moving

"I haven't seen anything for a while. I think we're safe... for now, anyway." You unequip your bow at this point.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:15 pm

Thrisi: Keep this thing alive

You follow along with the others, keeping an eye out for anything you might be able to salvage for a meal later. You haven't had a chance to cook for such a large group before, you hope you can manage to make something delicious.

"Wh3n do you guys wanT To sTop and s3T up camp?"
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Orfeus: Thank trichotomousKeeper Through The 4th Wall

"Maybe we should set up camp now? It might be a good idea. We don't know if we'll get to be this safe again." You say, stopping the group under a cliff face that juts out, creating a bit of shelter.

Donwik: Sit

You sit down with the group, taking out something to drink. "W3 should tak3 turns k33ping guard, just in cas3." You respond.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Thrisi: Cook something awesome

"I agr33 wiTh boTh of you. H3r3, I'll sTarT dinn3r if you guys s3T up Th3 camp. I don'T mind Taking a waTch shifT as w3ll."
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by Froslass Is Babe Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:43 pm

Dionze:Be Bored Out Of Your Mind

You just kind of sit there waiting this is all kinds of boring. Oh help set up tents or help your leader with some food stuff. Your not very good at tents and stuff but help with cooking. Seems simple enough for a man like you. You organize bombs and stuff and you are pretty alright at cooking. "Thrisi I cAn help yOu with the fOOd? I suck At cAmp set up and stuff.But felt the need tO help." He said smiling at her hoping she'd be ok with that.
Froslass Is Babe
Froslass Is Babe
Fidgety Bopper

Scorpio Posts : 85
Boondollars : 17471

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:23 am

Thrisi: Accept The Help

"I would appr3ciaT3 Th3 h3lp, Thank you.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:21 am

Taston: stahp

You STOP along with the rest of your group, seeing that they have decided to use this place as a resting point along your journey. The tactical security provided by the location is comforting, the active search for your group made by your enemies will be more difficult this way. You turn back to the leader of the group who you see is considering cooking up food for them, "Try to keep the fire small if you're cooking, no point giving our position away." You begin to look over your surroundings trying to make out any blind spots, "I can keep lookout first if you're needed to cook." You would prefer to stay aware, not even sure you could even relax without doing so.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:41 am

Orfeus: Defend.

"I'll take first watch with Taston. We don't know what could happen." You say as you equip your bow and walk up to Taston. You give him a quick pap of approval on his shoulder.

Donwik: Help

You help set up camp, laying out your belongings, but ready to attack if needed. "I'll tak3 s3cond watch."

((Well we lost DeulingThoughts. And if the others don't respond for a few days, we'll have to go on without them I guess.))
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nonsensicalDisruption Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Erisdi: Be still here

You are still here... Whoopedy freaky dee. Its not like you ever left.
It would appear the others are setting up camp and admittedly you wasn't quite listening. Perhaps you should do something other than just watch.

Erisdi: Set up tents

You decide to set up the tents. This was not the best duty for you to take. You fidget at the tent with your psionics for awhile, but cant seem to figure out how the heck this stupid thing works. Why is it so complicated? Oh shit wait...fuck...yes...shit no....almost...anndd... oh hey that wasn't so hard... the tents are a decent size and not total crap. You deploy the other seven tents with not as much struggle as the first. You kind of crushed or burned all of the other tents by accident. Luckily one tent fits two people.

Wait where the hell did you keep those tents at?
nonsensicalDisruption
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter

Taurus Posts : 113
Boondollars : 16647

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:58 pm

Thrisi: Serve a delicious meal

You're glad you found enough stuff to pull together a good meal for the group. You hope they like it, it's the best you could do with these limited supplies. You glance around the tent, looks like everyone found something to do to help. You thank them all and sit down to eat.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:08 pm

Orfeus: Chow Down

You stop being on guard for just a moment to eat some food that your (leader?) made. You think shes the leader. You voted for her, and you're royal blood so that's really what matters isn't it? "Thank you very much for the food you've prepared Thrisi."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:53 pm

Delorn: Offer Thanks For The Meal Your Gratuitous Leader Has Made For The Group
Before you accept your food, you give a thankful bow to Thrisi. "I Share Orfeus' Gramercy And Am In Your Debt For Such A Wonderful Meal" With that, you take a second dish and head over to Melori, handing it to her carefully, making certain not to spill it. You silently take a seat beside her, which is odd for you, normally you'd greet her courteously and request to take a seat. You remove the part of your helmet covering your mouth and begin to eat.
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Sagittarius Posts : 216
Boondollars : 16928

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:41 am

Taston: Eat later

You decide that you can wait to have your meal, not really feeling all too hungry after what all has happened so far on the trip. You walk a good distance from the group, finding a small incline that puts you in a position high enough to see the group behind and the area immediately surrounding the tent site. You sit down and keep watch.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:19 am

Donwik: Approach Taston

You walk over to the incline where Taston Dextet has perched himself. "Just watch yours3lf out h3r3 too. If anything happ3ns, I got your back, but you gotta call for m3, alright?" You say with a reassuring pat on his shoulder before taking a step back from him.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:42 am

Taston: Reply

You turn you head half ways around to look at Donwik, nodding to him with a neutral expression, "Don't worry if anything shows up you will all &e the first to know. Pride in independent protection isn't my forte." You give a half smile at the reassuring pat before looking forward again.

Last edited by PerpetuallyAdroit on Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:35 pm

Thrisi: Smile

You can't help but smile, despite what happened earlier today. Just seeing everyone like this, somewhat relaxed and sitting together. Most of them, at least. It just makes you want to smile.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:20 am

Donwik: R3lax

You try to R3LAX but you simply cannot, as you feel the need to be constantly on guard. "3xcus3 m3, Thrisi? How long ar3 w3 camping out h3r3?" You ask your fearless leader.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by featheredPseudonym Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Melori: Be polite

Since the shot you've been pretty darn quiet. Part of you is just trying to process what the heck happened and if there was somebody still following after you. You tried to get the blood off of you, but your efforts only went so far. When you guys camped out you tried to help where you could. When things get set up, you just took a seat out of the way and tried to not make too much noise. You welcome Delorn's company and thank him and your skilled cooking companions. Slowly you eat the food, "this meal is very pheasant" You look over at Delorn who currently has his helmet off "it's nice to see your face", you let him know.
featheredPseudonym
featheredPseudonym
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 16194

http://abirdyofmanynames.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:55 pm

"I gu3ss w3 can r3sT jusT long 3nough for 3v3ryon3 To g3T a liTTl3 sl33p, w3 don'T wanT To sTay in on3 spoT for Too long."
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:45 am

==>

"Right. Okay. W3'll just r3st for a bit th3n." You turn away, and examine the group you have with you.

Donwik: Check on M3lori

You feel the need to defend this girl, but you don't really have any idea why. Maybe you're attracted to this bird girl? Who knows? All you know is that you think you should defend her. "H3llo, M3lori." You sit down. "I want3d to l3t you know that Thrisi d3cid3d that w3 ar3 staying h3r3 just long 3nough to r3st."

[[Sorry for my post delay. I was at a Fall Out Boy Concert]]
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content