HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRulesFAQLog inChatboxRegisterCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sburb Session ((Open dudes))
by aestheticAvenger Yesterday at 9:57 pm

» Otto Bot UNFINISHED ((Warning for language and slurs))
by tlo Yesterday at 1:02 pm

» another session rp ((openerino))
by Derpy Yesterday at 6:19 am

» SGRUB Theta [Closed]
by ZoozooKinkajou Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:11 pm

» AA's Art Abandon
by aestheticAvenger Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:52 pm

» SBURB Zeta (Closed... for now)
by cealvan Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:59 pm

» Pluvus Hdifix
by Plumscreech Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:29 pm

» Arty Southers
by Thrillho Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:19 pm

» Reiley Quatro
by BurdenKing Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:51 am

» Gandey Geihem (V 2.0, New and Improved)
by tlo Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 
 

 Pursuit of Peace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Froslass Is Babe
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 85
Boondollars : 5981
Join date : 2014-10-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:53 pm

Dionze:Get Up
"Ok lets go then."You pick up your stuff and begin to walk away. Mostly to get away from all of them.But now you have a viable excuse to move away from the group.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
All old names: Log Horizon Akastuki H3LM37 H34D Etoilesstar14
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avidBowmaster
Admin
avatar

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 8631
Join date : 2013-05-24
Age : 19
Location : Pennsylvania
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:51 pm

==>

You smile at Melori as you help her up off of the ground. "Shak3 a tail f3ath3r?" You jokingly question her bird pun.

==>

You stay near the front of the group as they start to pack up. "Dionze, don't get too far ahead of us!"

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
featheredPseudonym
Juvesquirt
avatar

Posts : 28
Boondollars : 4704
Join date : 2015-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:00 am

===>

"i mean let's get moving" you shrug jovially. [color=#224816]"otherwise it looks like the others just might fly off without us" you motion over towards Dionze who seems to be just a tad too energetic about heading out.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abirdyofmanynames.tumblr.com
Froslass Is Babe
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 85
Boondollars : 5981
Join date : 2014-10-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:21 am

==>
You look at the bird girl who decided to motion you over to her. You decided to walk towards her to try to be a good team mate. After all she doesn't seem that bad. You show her barely any mannerly gesture you just kinda wait for her to say something. You'll be pretty mad at her if she doesn't say anything though.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
All old names: Log Horizon Akastuki H3LM37 H34D Etoilesstar14
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avidBowmaster
Admin
avatar

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 8631
Join date : 2013-05-24
Age : 19
Location : Pennsylvania
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:33 am

==>

Walking near Melori, you give a nod toward Dionze. Your battle axe is in your good hand, an-- wait a second, what's all this about a good hand?

Donwik: Have an idea

As a troll who makes AUTO-MAIL and has the ability of SUBJECTIVE REALITY, you unequip the aforementioned battle axe, and make a bunch of little metal pieces appear before you, and begin to replace the bad parts of your hand with metal pieces. "Carbon Fib3r mak3s my hand light3r than m3tal would, so it's n3arly th3 sam3 w3ight as a r3al hand."

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout
avatar

Sagittarius Posts : 216
Boondollars : 5438
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Delorn: Hold Back Rage.

You do that, then you start to think about what has been going on. This guy has been freaking black flirting with you while at the same time flirting either red or pale with Melori... can someone even flirt pale? You don't care, he has got to pay. Ok, you admit the holding back of your rage wasn't very effective, you even notice that you were clenching your fists. You only do because of the loud screeching sound of metal on metal they are making. You SAVED this asshole, and he is trying to force you into kismisitude! No way you are gonna let this TOTAL JERK WHO YOU HATE so much trick you into the black rom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 6209
Join date : 2015-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Land of Trees and Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:11 pm

==>

Seems like there's still a lot of tension between some of the group, you decide you'll keep an eye on them. You guess it maybe wasn't a good idea to send a group of trolls of this age range, but then again you guess there really wasn't much of a choice. As you continue on to your destination you find yourself unintentionally making a shipping chart in your head.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avidBowmaster
Admin
avatar

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 8631
Join date : 2013-05-24
Age : 19
Location : Pennsylvania
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:48 pm

==>

"Seems like a few of the people in our little rag-tag crew can't handle each other very well at all." You sigh. "Jealousy is sad, so I don't do it." You say, and then squint your eyes looking ahead.

Orfeus: Spot

You look far ahead and see what appears to be an opening. Light peeks through, and you can see what appears to be a large body of water. The ocean perhaps? "Hey! Guys, I see the end! The exit to the valley! We're almost out of this valley!" You get a little excited for the group making it through the valley in one piece.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 6171
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:32 am

Ponder group

You have noticed that some of the group have started to take an inkling to one another. You ponder how you feel about this... vaguely annoyed would be the words that come to mind. But as you are always vaguely annoyed then you suppose you're fine with it. Relations just make hard decisions even harder in a group.

Look at exit

It seemed almost too good to be true. Which in your mind means that it is not true, you turn to Orfeus who seemed somewhat happy or their arrival, "Would they really let us out of here that easily? One of them was still alive and the valley would &e a much more optimal location for an am&ush than the ocean."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avidBowmaster
Admin
avatar

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 8631
Join date : 2013-05-24
Age : 19
Location : Pennsylvania
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:21 am

==>

You ponder what Taston said to you just now. And it's true. Why wouldn't they attack you in a narrow valley? Why didn't whoever the last one is pick you off one by one yet? They surely have the means. Unless...

Orfeus: Squint

You look closer out toward the sea, and then your eyes widen and you see something out there.
"He's a seadweller..." You say, and look back to Taston, and then to your leader. "There's a ship out there. Should we find another exit?"

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
featheredPseudonym
Juvesquirt
avatar

Posts : 28
Boondollars : 4704
Join date : 2015-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:41 pm

Melori: Crack a smile

You give a happy smile when Dionze heads on back. He's not really saying much, but you figure you'll still extend him a figurative oliveblood branch and see if he takes it, "sounds like we've got a bit of a problem" you state while Donwik upgrade the gear in his hand. The action seems to be making Delorn tense though. "any idea on what to do???" You address all three of them hoping for a little teamwork
.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abirdyofmanynames.tumblr.com
avidBowmaster
Admin
avatar

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 8631
Join date : 2013-05-24
Age : 19
Location : Pennsylvania
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:13 pm

==>

"If anything happ3ns, stay b3hind m3... and D3lorn." You say, in an attempt at ceasing hostilities for the time being. After all, you ARE a peaceful troll. You only EVER use force if it is necessary.


~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout
avatar

Sagittarius Posts : 216
Boondollars : 5438
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:06 am

Delorn: Agree

You equip your shield and nod your head to Donwik, you decide to end the feud for now, the team's safety matters far more than some argument. "Everyone Prepare For Battle. Donwik And I Are Taking Point. Melori, Please Stay Safe."

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
I have to fix what I ruined the day before.
-Karl Stirner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avidBowmaster
Admin
avatar

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 8631
Join date : 2013-05-24
Age : 19
Location : Pennsylvania
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:21 am

==>

"No. Everyone stop prepping for battle. There is another path. We have to back about a quarter of a mile, but the other path won't be leading us to certain death, now. If we were to face that ship, we would more than likely lose a good bit of our crew, and we AREN'T doing that. So, Delorn, hold your horses on this battling thing." You say out to the whole group.

==>

"Donwik and Delorn, I want to have the two of you closer to the back of the group as we change direction, in case someone tries to attack us from behind."

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 6209
Join date : 2015-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Land of Trees and Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:44 pm

==>

You go ahead and agree with Orfeus, it seems like he's got a good plan together already.

Wh3r3 should I b3?

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avidBowmaster
Admin
avatar

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 8631
Join date : 2013-05-24
Age : 19
Location : Pennsylvania
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:24 pm

==>

"Thrisi, I want you to stay somewhere near the front-ish middle of the group. That way if someone is to fall in battle, it isn't you." You give her a reassuring look, with creepy strong eye contact.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 6209
Join date : 2015-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Land of Trees and Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:34 pm

==>

You feel reassured, though a little confused by the over the top eye contact. For now you find a place around where Orfeus advised that you be.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avidBowmaster
Admin
avatar

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 8631
Join date : 2013-05-24
Age : 19
Location : Pennsylvania
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:48 am

==>

"Alright, let's all move out!" You say over the group, becoming temporarily in command. "Normally, I wouldn't take over, you guys. It's just that I've lived around seadwellers my entire life," You say, twitching your fins back and forth. "And I know exactly how cruel they really are towards lower bloods."

Donwik: Stay to the back

You watch for any seadwellers, keeping an eye on that ship from the back. Like anyone else would, you trust Orfeus to lead the crew away from the ocean; but at the same time have suspicion of him because he's a seadweller. You're not one to hold a grudge or a suspicion though. You just decide to tend to yourself for now. You have an armored kid to keep off your back, and a bird girl to protect.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
featheredPseudonym
Juvesquirt
avatar

Posts : 28
Boondollars : 4704
Join date : 2015-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:17 am

===>

With Delorn and Donwik being given directions to stay in the back and the guys suggesting you stay close you let out a tiny peep, "owl stay near the tail of the group too then" Not that your position is going to really be key if there is another fight. But hey, if there is somebody that needs tying up again, you are so on that.

===>

As you all begin to move out, you look at the two guys who have been so keen on keeping you safe all this time, "hey guys you toucan be so awesome but if there's something that I can do just let me know okay???" You really do want to be useful in some way. "i'm talon you that i'm totally here for you"

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abirdyofmanynames.tumblr.com
avidBowmaster
Admin
avatar

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 8631
Join date : 2013-05-24
Age : 19
Location : Pennsylvania
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:10 pm

==>

"Thanks M3lori. It m3ans quit3 a bit that you would say that. I'm d3finit3ly th3r3 for you, as w3ll." You say, with a smile at M3lori. You equip your battleaxe once more, in case of any threats coming from behind the group.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout
avatar

Sagittarius Posts : 216
Boondollars : 5438
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:14 am

==>

"I Too Am With You Melori, And I Will Let You Know If There Is Anything We Need Your Assistance With." You nod to her, unable to express your appreciation through a smile like Donwik had done.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
I have to fix what I ruined the day before.
-Karl Stirner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avidBowmaster
Admin
avatar

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 8631
Join date : 2013-05-24
Age : 19
Location : Pennsylvania
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:41 pm

==>

You, followed by the group, find the other fork in the path, which is very narrow, and craggy looking, full of older, darker looking rocks. It's narrow in a sense that 3 people could walk side by side with minor discomfort. This would be a terrible place to encounter trouble, and you hope it gets wider, sooner than later.

==>

"Everyone be on your best lookout! We're going into a narrow path in the valley." You call out, leading them through the dark passage.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
featheredPseudonym
Juvesquirt
avatar

Posts : 28
Boondollars : 4704
Join date : 2015-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:23 pm

Melori: Stay Alert

Bringing up the back of the group, you keep an eye on your tight surroundings. This place is a bit too cramped for your liking, but the faster you all can get through this, the sooner it will be over. "there's not a lot of wing room around here huh???", you say in a hushed tone in hopes of breaking up the tension.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abirdyofmanynames.tumblr.com
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 6209
Join date : 2015-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Land of Trees and Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:05 pm

==>

"Y3ah, I r3ally hop3 w3 g3T Through This ar3a fasT."

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout
avatar

Sagittarius Posts : 216
Boondollars : 5438
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:46 pm

==>

"I Have The Unfortunate Feeling That There Is Great Trouble Ahead... Probably An Ambush." You pass your shield over to Melori. "Put This On Your Back... I... It Will Keep You Safe If We Get Attacked From Behind." DAMMIT... your voice is losing it's reliability. You MUST keep this under control to keep everyone thinking you can handle this. But of course you can! You have DEFINITELY gone on long trips before! You DEFINITELY aren't sad about your dead lusus! You aren't weak like that! Yeah! Sure . . . . . .

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
I have to fix what I ruined the day before.
-Karl Stirner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Peace   

Back to top Go down
 
Pursuit of Peace
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: