» Maud Allard (Wip)
by Prince of Fries Today at 12:10 am

» Viva Chenche ((Fin, per haps?) [obiligatory edge warning]
by Derpy Yesterday at 6:45 pm

» SBURB Zeta (Closed... for now)
by BurdenKing Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:41 pm

» Sburb Session ((Looking for trolls!))
by aestheticAvenger Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:57 pm

» Otto Bot UNFINISHED ((Warning for language and slurs))
by tlo Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:02 pm

» another session rp ((openerino))
by Derpy Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:19 am

» SGRUB Theta [Closed]
by ZoozooKinkajou Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:11 pm

» Pluvus Hdifix
by Plumscreech Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:29 pm

» Arty Southers
by Thrillho Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

BurdenKing, tlo

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 

Anna Panchell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter

Taurus Posts : 113
Boondollars : 5167

PostSubject: Anna Panchell   Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:58 pm

Full Name: Anna Panchell
Height & Weight: 5'4 ft | 126 lb
Birthdate: February 2nd

Physical appearance: Anna's hair is wild, short and styled in every direction, accompanied by a blue bow. Her body shape is slim from basically never eating any sugary or fating foods. The fact she never plays sports and doesn't exercise much doesn't help. Due to this, her body does not have much muscle and she is not very psychically strong. She sports blue lipstick with matching blue eyes. Anna dons a blue buttoned-up coat with a light teal shirt underneath. She also dresses with long black pants, grey dress shoes and tiny rounded glasses. More psychical traits include: slightly under average skin tone, somewhat long eyelashes, and a heart-shaped face type.

Personality: Anna considers herself stylish and sophisticated, often using words much larger or complex than simple words she could just as easily say. (examples will be under typing style). She tries to act as mature as possible at all times and will never cheat, goof off or break any rules no matter what. Despite her seeming like she has no sense of humor, from time to time she may tell wisecracks or mess with people's heads with riddles or confusing jokes. Anna may tend to be too generous, often sacrificing her health for her friends (see other) and causing herself psychical pain. She is also a vegetarian and disgusted by meat whether raw or cooked. Anna hates being the center of attention and would make a horrible leader being as she strictly follows rules and would need someone to direct her (a time player would be best). Anna, in an attempt to be seen more mature (and to earn her uncles respect), studied medicine at a young age and became fascinated by it. Needless to say she grew up wanting to join the medical career.

Handle: exemplaryPractitioner (0099cc)
Typing Style: Anna shows above average skills in grammar and may use more lengthy words than necessary. She thinks these words make her sound sophisticated. When angered, stressed or tired she may stop using complex words, stumble and also may greatly increase the number of unnecessary words in each sentence

Examples:

EP: Oh why yes. I am simply cachinnating right now. And that's sarcasm there, sweetheart. ('Sassy'/Humorous)

EP: Y-yeah...? Well... Uh... You're a jerk! (Angered)

EP: Well I suppose I do find you slightly... pulchritudinous...? (Embarrassed/A tad flirty? ;] )

Symbol: A generic blue and red pill

Guardian: An uncle named Alex whom is almost never home.

Strengths: Possesses a high attention span, is an adequate medic, and has excellent intellect.
Weaknesses: Poor psychical strength, plays fair no matter what, can be a little too generous to the point of sacrificing herself, predictable.
Fears/Insecurities: Being taken advantage of, Not being good enough to save her friends.
Likes: Healthy food, Her uncle, games of any sort, sounding sophisticated.
Dislikes: Stubbornness, rule breaking, meat, any killing what so-ever, being the center of attention.
Driving force: To help out her friends and to make everyone's life a little better.
Hobbies: Reading, scrap booking, medicine.

God Tier Title: Sylph Of Doom
Land: Land of Magnets and Moths aka LoMaM
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: StapleKind (Staple guns ftw)

Describe your character in three words: Law-abiding, "sophisticated" vegetarian.
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: A first aid kit and a weapon of some sort

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: To be more independent and fearless.
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: No sugary foods, mostly fruits and veggies.

Other:
When god-tiered she can heal others by taking some of their pain. She might be able to revive someone but it would send her through A LOT of pain and possibly kill her if she attempts to resurrect them without any injuries. So she would have to revive someone with a few broken bones and cuts. For instance, she could restore a blind man's sight but her eyes would become much less perceptive. Or she could wake someone from a coma but she might fall asleep for a shorter amount of time. If someone had a coma time of five weeks and she used her powers to wake them up, her coma would last about only one or two weeks.

Her powers would also include being able to heal the limits on others, so if someone’s powers were acting up, she would be able to limit them back down to normal levels (depending on how unstable said powers are).

Last edited by nonsensicalDisruption on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:28 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Expansion Bitches.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter

PostSubject: Re: Anna Panchell   Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:18 pm

Bump...?

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Babes I made:

brb gotta disappear for a few a months again and procrastinate literally everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2827
Boondollars : 9912
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

PostSubject: Re: Anna Panchell   Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Anna's weight worries me, it seems a little under weight. Healthy weight for a 5'2" girl is about that.
Sylph create from doom, so maybe her power would have to be powered more by the doom of impending death? But that is your choice.
Other than that I'll approve it.

Canons
Nepeta Leijon, Porrim Maryam, Kanaya Maryam, and Her Imperial Condescension

Ocs
Humans: Nora Tyler, Mary Shingle, Lily Jonas, Ayah Moses.
Trolls: Auriel Cordis, Daphny Cordis, The Nymphoma, Corbit Santan, The Immortal, Syntax Welach, Sunnai Hartha, Arella Eirein, The Pantless, Deimos Tonari, Melina Aphros, Syrrah Eristh, Hadaya Eristh, Thales Nestis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter

PostSubject: Re: Anna Panchell   Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:05 pm

Well, Anna is under weight being as she rarely eats and her diet has a strict "No Sugary Foods" policy. She has very little muscle as well. Over all she's pretty frail and psychically weak.

As for the godtier, I researched which would be best for her and her god tier powers seem to make sense to me (or I'm being stupid again).

Slyphs can create and heal their aspects. And from what I gathered, doom often involves sacrifice of some kind. I figured Healing through self-sacrifice would make sense and she would be the kind of person to give her health up to heal others. As for her limiting powers, doom also has to do quite a bit with rules, so she would be able to fix or even create limits for others powers, returning their strength to normal (there are exepections where she cannot though.). Putting it simple she could heal someone's doom through self sacrifice and limit the powers of others.

Granted classpects are pretty hard to figure out and I could be completely wrong.

Babes I made:

brb gotta disappear for a few a months again and procrastinate literally everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna Panchell   

Back to top Go down

Anna Panchell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: On Topic :: The Creation Center :: Approved Area :: Approved Characters Archive-
Jump to: