» Izzy Mendez
by benignTenacity Today at 7:26 am

» Earl Pitsmoore
by benignTenacity Today at 7:25 am

» Prince's Gallery
by Prince of Fries Yesterday at 11:58 pm

» Arty Southers
by tlo Yesterday at 10:39 pm

» something something session ((open, seeking space player))
by Derpy Yesterday at 8:28 pm

» Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]
by BurdenKing Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:35 am

» Pennykettle
by tlo Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:23 pm

» Prince Hegala
by tlo Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm

» STAGF (Closed)
by benignTenacity Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:27 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

furry garbage

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 

Linchpin Session [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 8359

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:17 pm

Be the Fuchsia Troll

You read over the multitude of messages on your screen, and smile as your messages were being listened to. So with a flourish, you began to type up your responses to all of the messages that had responded to you, continuing the conversations as you worked to prepare the perfect session your people to hop in and finish. The prize, a new universe, would be your reward along with the survival of your race.

Respond to best Moirail

[La]: Glub, you are such a cutie sometime Bros
[La]: but, since we have to kelp the humans so they trust us, you need to.
[La]: The one known as Gwen is super nice though it seams
[La]: shore they're weird, but they're aliens so it's to be expected

Respond to Gwen hu-Just Gwen
[La]: alright, shory
[La]: it's just shorta weird, and i'm not doing it on porpoise
[La]: Glub, anyways your ice chipping stick, while it's working against imps, won't work at al against the ogre's and liches that are on their way
[La]: ned me to explain anyfin aboat the system?

Reply to the page
[La]: i thought you were in the game already?
[La]: ugh, do you know how hard it is to nothing things from so far away?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lazyMarauder
Fidgety Bopper

Sagittarius Posts : 90
Boondollars : 6734
My Pet : germy
My /Other/ Pet : Dramatic Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:49 am

HT: Alright, that is mighty kind of ya.
HT: I'm not exactly sure why your helping me but I've never been one to look a gift horse in the mouth.
HT: Just give me sec, I need to make this item thing

MA: Sø høw gøes yøur quest, bräve knight?
MA: Løøks tø me like yøu just pøpped øff tø yøur very øwn plänet!
MA: Høw dø yøu feel?

------------------------------------------
[La]: thank you Gar, it means a lot to me you can be so reliable
[La]: just kep your human focused on geting strong
[La]: and if they ask who you are, tel them it's not important and try to kep them focused on geting stronger.
[La]: if you're forced to though, tel them just enough to satisfy them. Don't tell them to much before the trust us
[La]: also, try to be nice and gain the trust. I don't want us to be enemies with these creatures

MA: Døn't wørry yøur mägnificence, i've gøt it äll under cøntrøl.
MA: Like ä mäster warriør guiding his yøung prøtege älong his päth.
MA: Like ä gød setting his følløwers øn the päth tø sälvätion.
MA: He's älready øn ä fäncy new plänet!

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Characters:

Last edited by lazyMarauder on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 7873
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:00 am

Be the Witch

You become Skye again, though you have no idea what's meant by Witch. And you can't really afford to be distract right now either, considering you're busy fighting a few of the Imp things that are hanging around. Pretty weird too. A couple of them look to be made from paper, while the one you're fighting is using a giant pencil as a weapon.

After you finish with them, and pick up the Grist they drop(turns out the ones that looked like paper actually were paper) you head for your computer, which has been beeping at you for the last five minutes.

Answer the alien

sM: Right I shouldnt assume that everyone is human that makes perfect sense. While Im at it how about i not assume that everyones alive
sM: If you plan to tell them then i could just save you some time and tell them now.
sM: Or, if you really want to keep it a secret for a while longer, you can help me out.
sM: I'm guessing that you know a lot about this game, enough to help me get ahead fast.

Now, reply to Gwen

sM: Yeah, one of them just messaged me. I'll be sure to keep you up to date, but I'm fine for now.
sM: If I can help, let me know! :3

And finally, the "personality"

sM: Hello, EA. I'm guessing you're one of Tynd's friends.
sM: And if so, I'm gonna guess that you're no more human than he is.
sM: Am I right?

Videos:

==>Heir, rise up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter

Taurus Posts : 113
Boondollars : 4572

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:27 pm

==> Be Limoni Once More
Oh? No offense name callings this time? Well thank you very much. And it looks like you got a response from the human! Well you should hardly keep her waiting.

Reply to the green human.
EA: We||, that depends on whether you mean psych|ca||y or menta||y | suppose.
EA: Though s|nce | am not a ||ar, | w||| say that | do not qu|te |ook ||ke you human's do.
EA: But | do not see why my appearance shou|d matter.
EA: After a|| | rea||y do f|nd you humans very |ntr|gu|ng.
EA: Oh wa|t.
EA: | rea||y do hope th|s does not sound creepy...

Babes I made:

brb gotta disappear for a few a months again and procrastinate literally everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6520

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:39 pm

Be the alien.

Okay, you are now Noxxia.

Be the other alien.

You are now Limoni.

Be another alien.

You are now Oroelo

Be yet another alien.

Tyndar?

NOPE. Keep going.

No, you're gonna be Tyndar, and you're gonna like it. Maybe next time you can be whatever troll you wanted to be.

Message an alien.

I would PREFER a name, but at least tell me a description of them.

Message Noxxia

Thank you.

BL: I didn'tt telll you to be the de-nothingerr..
BL: The game decidedd to make you a rockk slave pretty muchh..
BL: Andd I have to do alll the oldd stufff againn like the whole Denizenn thingg andd impss,, andd otherr complete hoofbeastshitt,, so don'tt thinkk you're the only doingg thingss..

Message the human.

You are now messaging SKYE.

BL: Itt iss nott completetly wrongg to assume mostt people are deadd..
BL: Also,, there'ss a reasonn why I'mm waitingg forr laterr..
BL: There'ss a couple wayss to go forr gettingg furtherr..
BL: You couldd face yourr denizenn (yourr finall bosss) early while they are asleepp,, though thatt iss foolishh because yourr denizenn COULDD wake upp andd justt killl you..
BL: You couldd killl yourselff orr have me killl you..
BL: Orr I couldd give you a ratherr powerfull weaponn,, possibly the mostt powerfull weaponn inn the game,, howeverr thatt requiress you to trustt..
BL: I'lll lett you pickk..
BL: Eitherr way you wouldd progresss really quickk..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 8046
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Be the Strong but nerdy troll ==>

That isn't exactly a nice thing to say about someone. Introduce him properly.

Be The Powerful, genius troll ==>

Thats Better. Your name is Donwik Shrook, and as previously mentioned, you are very smart, but also very strong. You have an ability that most other trolls do not have. That of Subjective Reality. Aka, you can create things out of thin air. You mostly use it to make materials to build things. Mainly automail, and sell it. You specialize in using twin tomahawks, but you are a generally peaceful troll.

Your troll handle is giftedGeek[GG] And you sp3ak with a bit of an 3xagg3rat3d l3tt3r 3.

Donwik: Look Around ==>

You are currently on the gigantic golden air ship type thing, on your way to the human session. You've generally left yourself out of any type of conflict whatsoever, but you are now keeping to yourself unless anyone comes to you first. B3tt3r Saf3 Than Sorry, right?

OC's:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
roamingInk
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 4282

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:03 pm

==> Return to being Gwen.

You are now, once again, Gwen. However, you have not been passively waiting for responses during this time - oh no, you've been trying to figure out how to use the alchemizer. Thus far, you have managed to create loads of useless things, all to your great embarrassment - but it has taught you that the alchemizer basically takes two things and fuses them together into one thing. It costs grist, but you've definitely updated yourself.

==> Gwen: Show off what you've made.

Well, there's no one to really show off for, but you suppose it can't hurt to admire what your rigorous imp-cleaning has wrought you! First of all, you made two completely stupid things that will never be mentioned considering they will never be important and probably dust over in your closet.

But you also made two objects that aren't a total waste of space - the first is your CP, when you mixed your cellphone, solar powered flashlight, and computer into a neat little messaging device that is eco-friendly, portable, and also super cool looking. Yes.

The second thing, is your chisel.You didn't really do anything special to it, considering your low grist funds, but you DID have enough to create a much larger version of it. Now your ready for combat at an arm's length! Haha, you're well on your way to a climbed etchaladder now!

==> Gwen, Message LAffff][BK]: Haha it's fine! I learned how to alchemize some things, but I'm sort of confused? Ogres? Like, there're more monster waiting around?
[BK]: Shoot! When do those guys start coming?
[Bk]: ...I think there's something in my kitchen!
[BK]: Ugh, hold on. I'm going to message someone else before I deal with it :P

[b]==> Message Vern

[BK]: Vern! You're in the game, along with you're cutie sprite!
[BK]: I've been here for just a little bit, and so far all you really need to know is that the little black people are the enemies in this game, and also that building onto your house is somehow going to be super important! :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5586

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:38 pm

Vern: Look around

You had been flinching in anticipation of the impact from the abundance of snow, slowly opening one eye to see that your cabin home's windows were now showing a black nothingness outside. You rub the back of your head, chuckling in that sort of, 'I almost just died just there,' kind of way. You sigh because your cabin was now a mess of fallen items and books an-... what was that.

Vern: Investigate

You start to see small glowing shards outside of the window, then another set then another. You begin to realise that these little glowing shards were in fact eyes being silhouetted in the darkness. You go over to investigate, however the eyes would be the first to investigate you. A small black creature jumps through your window, shattering it. The small creature had a few loose tentacles hanging from it's tiny body, looking weird when contrasted with the fur. It's hand seemed to warp slightly as claw protruded from it, jumping at you. You don't have time to try the negotiate option.

Vern: Strife

You decide to apply the 'flying foot of the ancients' to the oncoming enemy. And by that you mean to kick it back out the window it came in, you take a moment you look back at your laptop before continuing to fight these ruffians.

Message Gwen

HT: I managed to figure that one out.
HT: I uh, I can't really do any construction here, I guess you have to do it.

Message the over-ally grand stranger

HT: Uh, new planet. I don't know what you mean.
HT: Hey uh, if your throwing out advice mind telling me how this alche-... the plat form machine works?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duelingThoughts
Lodestar Youth

Virgo Posts : 397
Boondollars : 7094

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:25 pm

Be the Rake

You be a rake, you are not sure how this is pertinent to the plot

No, the Rake player

Readily, you, the mouse troll Oroelo, obey.

You don't seem to have much going on. Your room aboard the Golden Ship is dark and relatively lonely... though most of all, it was quite, just like you liked it. There wasn't any other drama pouring in, except of course through the data that was being sent to your husktop.

Even that though, was pretty much tame as shit, since it came from the greatest Moirail ever.

However, the words she used were slightly anxiety inducing, though your Moirail did her best to sooth you into the task. With great hesitance, you responded a minute later.

Respond to best Moirail

[TT]: ...uhhh... okay...
[TT]: ...i will talk, to um... the gwen hhhuman...

You then precede to open up the chat and write up your message to the human... and then think better of it just before hitting send.

[TT]: <>

There, much better.

Press send

timidTraveler [TT] began trolling belowKelvin [BK]

[TT]: ...uhhh... hhhi
[TT]: um, are you...
[TT]: ...busy?

You began to fidget in your seat as you wait for a response, putting the edge of your sweater in your mouth and biting down.

OC's:

My Smut :3 (Tanks Glag!):

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
Scurrywart

Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:14 am

Be the Witch. Answer the alien

Okay first, stop with the 'witch' thing. It sounds a poor attempt at an insult. And second, which alien?

Fine. Be Skye. Answer EA

See? Much better.

sM: Well that answers my question. And I guess I'm just a bit pissed at Tynd for ling to us.
sM: But that's not your problem.
sM: i should thank you i guess if youre going to help me
sM: Any tips for the early parts of the game?

Now, answer the other alien

A slight problem with that, but you'll get to it soon. Right after you kills the weird paper/plant thing that just knocked you off your chair. Those vines it has for arms are really creepy. Ducking below its attack, you grab the wand from your desk. It can't actually be used for magic, but having something to stab these things with is probably better than beating them with your fists. That said, you proceed to stab it full of holes until it explodes into more Grist crystals. One problem taken care of, you reply to Tynd.

sM: Alright then. Give me the weapon. Super powerful or not, it's bound to be better than what I have now.
sM: Which amounts to a stick and my fists.
sM: And you can explain what this 'Denizen' thing is.

Videos:

==>Heir, rise up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lazyMarauder
Fidgety Bopper

Sagittarius Posts : 90
Boondollars : 6734
My Pet : germy
My /Other/ Pet : Dramatic Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:08 pm

HT: Uh, new planet. I don't know what you mean.
HT: Hey uh, if your throwing out advice mind telling me how this alche-... the plat form machine works?

MA: Well yøu're gøing tø need løts øf grist.
MA: Yøu get it by släying the beästs thät äre currently infestäting yøur hive.
MA: Änd yøur server pläyer is gøing tø häve tø pläce søme møre stuff, like the Punch Designix.
MA: Punched cärds äre vitäl sømehøw.
MA: Øh änd yøu'll need søme røøm tø stäsh whätever sweet items yøu creäte.
MA: It's nøt thät difficult tø figure øut.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:45 pm

Tyndar: Reply to Skye

BL: Firstt off alll,, a denizenn iss yourr ownn personall bosss..
BL: Secondd off alll,, andd I amm very sorry iff thiss lookss like a walll off textt,, thiss iss really importantt informationn,, the weaponn iss a weaponn thatt qualifiess ass wandkindd, needlekindd, sportskindd, nothingkindd (a better term for fistkind btw),, ass welll ass headkindd iff that'ss your thingg.. Thiss weaponn iss AMAZINGG att bashingg, AMAZINGG att stabbingg and slashingg,, howeverr itt iss nott particularily goodd inn any off those regardss..
BL: Itt also speakss to you givingg you some wisdomm afterr you killl yourr denizenn..
BL: Yess,, you mustt killl herr..
BL: She iss actually expectingg beingg killedd att thiss pointt.. BL: She hass nary a chance off livingg to be honestt..
BL: The weaponn only halff existss currently.. :/
BL: You cann wieldd it,, but it does ZERO damage,, andd doesn'tt do anythingg eitherr..
BL: Howeverr you WILLL have the powerr to change thatt..
BL: You needd to pretty muchh needd to learnn whatt voidd iss truly aboutt somehow..
BL: Maybe LA cann teachh you..
BL: Eitherr way,, it'ss mostt likely goingg to be ann accidentt thatt you learnn how to use itt..
BL: Perhapss you're goingg to be scaredd into usingg voidd??
BL: The wandd willl att it'ss fulll potentiall do nothingg..
BL: How iss thatt off any use,, you may askk??
BL: Andd forr thatt you justt needd to findd outt onn yourr ownn..
BL: Itt technically doesn'tt evenn half-existt untill you lookk att itt..
BL: You willl have to give itt to me laterr,, andd snapp some "twigss"..
BL: Don'tt worry howeverr, the weaponn onn itss ownn doess nothingg forr me,, because I can'tt use itss nothingg powerss..
BL: You also needd to killl Gwen'ss denizenn ass fastt ass physically possible.. I willl helpp you withh thiss..

Tynd wonders if any of this would work. He's not quite sure how any of this time stuff works. Maybe he will find out once he prototypes the second time?

You have no idea what he wonders what works. To me it just sounds like time bullshit.

Be somebody else.

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:11 am

Respond to Gwen

[La]: Oh yeah, a whole ton of diferent kinds
[La]: Nice job on your Ice chiping device, but remember to always kep upgrading it.
[La]: ned to stay ahead of the wave.

Respond to Tryn
[La]: Ugh, fin.
[La]: you owe me though.

In a flash, a large semi formed boulder appeared above the cuxtruder with Tryn's temporary domain, before slamming down and breaking the device open.

[La]: Alright, now get in that game

Message to Donwic
[La]: Donwik, you there?

Repsond to Moiral
[La]: <>
[La]: thank you Oro, i promise she'll be nice.

After you finally responded to everyone, you leaned back into your seat and sighed, hoping to relax a little before you got an avalanche of replies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 8046
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:10 am

Be Donwik Again

You're not doing much of anything; keeping to yourself, tinkering with things and fixing them. You would like to help if someone gets into a fight here or there. But for now, you're sort of just doing you're own little thing. Oh wait you're being trolled by someone.

See who's trolling you

Oh! It's the Heiress. You had best be quick to respond to her. You don't exactly CAR3 about the hemospectrum, but you respect her royal position. Best not keep someone of her importance and stature waiting. Also, Noxxia is just a very laid back person and she's your friend, and to not respond would be a dick move.

Respond to the Heiress

GG: Y3s, miss Orhpen?
GG: Do you r3quir3 my assistanc3 in som3 way?

OC's:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
Scurrywart

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:16 am

Continue the conversation with Tynd

sM: So youre saying that its useless to me right now
sM: How is that helping me get ahead
sM: Whatever, most of that made no sense. I'll assume it will later on.
sM: Go ahead and send it to me.
sM: And why would I need to kill Gwen's Denizen? Wouldn't that be up to her?
sM: I'll help her if she needs me to of course but ultimately if its her denizen then its her boss
sM: If youre telling the truth about that

Videos:

==>Heir, rise up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:03 pm

Respond to Noxxia:
BL: Yeah yeah,, Thankss..
BL: Oh,, andd you needd to talkk to Skye (SMM)..

Respond to Skye:
BL: Firstt,, itt iss WAY more confusingg forr me..
BL: Inn shortt,, itt involvedd a bunchh off goingg forwardd inn time so I cann telll future me to go backk inn time before now-me so I cann do stufff backk thenn,, so thatt I cann give you nothingg/somethingg thatt wass halff nothingedd so thatt itt couldd probably be fully somethingedd/nothingedd..
BL: My thinkpann hurtss fromm alll thiss bullshitt..
BL: Time andd voidd shouldd NOTT combine like thiss..
BL: I wishh I wass jokingg orr lyingg aboutt thiss,, I really do..
BL: I know itt soundss like I'mm messingg withh you furtherr,, butt you already "have" itt..
BL: It'ss inn yourr sylladexx inn a captchalogue cardd thatt SHOULDD,, butt doesn'tt,, inn a blankk spott thatt SHOULDN'TT existt,, butt does,, you'lll findd outt how to gett itt andd use itt fromm LA maybe..
BL: A goodd way to know I'mm nott bullshittingg you wouldd be to lookk att thatt one slott onn yourr sylladexx thatt iss justt a blankk space thatt you can'tt putt cardss inn..
BL: I willl have LA talkk to you aboutt thiss shitt a little..
BL: By the way,, you don't HAVE to killl herr denizenn,, you justt needd to try to askk herr before she getss to herr denizenn..

Prototype your sprite.

You throw in something from a blank (but not empty) sylladex card in making something you can't remember. Hopefully your team-mates don't mind imps with the power of void and invisibility. Besides it doesn't quite exist, because you "will used" it.

Talk to sprite.

What sprite? However you can hear something you don't understand. You don't need to understand it though, you already know the game well. Though, the sprite does frighten you in ways you can't quite conceive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duelingThoughts
Lodestar Youth

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:20 pm

Fidget a Bit More

You are not sure you could be any more fidgety. The human hasn't responded yet... you are really nervous. So, hestitantly as always, you type up another reply.

[TT] ... um, uh, Gwen i think
[TT] ... you there?

Ask Moirail About It

[TT] ... um ...
[TT] ... the Gwen human isn't... uh, squeak ...
[TT] responding... noxi?

OC's:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:03 pm

Troll Skye Human
[La]: Hey, skye is it?
[La]: i'm a frond of BL's
[La]: he said i should talk to ya about something
[La]: know what in general?

Respond to Moirail
[La]: huh, weird
[La]: She might be dealing with monsters or something.
[La]: give her some time Oreo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
Scurrywart

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:14 pm

Answer the new alien. When did you get so popular?

sM: Yeah he said he'd get you to talk to me
sM: Something about a blank space in my sylladex that actually has a card that holds a weapon of somekind
sM: And he said something about void, whatever that means.
sM: I don't really know, my head hurts after reading his bullshit about some time/void combo thing.
sM: He said that I had to learn what void is truly about, whatever that means, and that you could help me.

Your head still kinda hurts after trying to understand Tynd's last message, and you're hoping that LA can help rather than make it more confusing.

Videos:

==>Heir, rise up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:45 pm

You shake your head, wondering what Tynd was thinking when he tried to describe what nothing truely was. So with a heavy sigh, you try your attempt at explaining what nothing was.

Respond to Skye

[La]: Alright, first off.
[La]: Forget like everything Tynd told you, except the bit about the weapon that you could get.
[La]: You have to look at nothing like an idea.
[La]: Like, you can't think about a rock when you want to nothing a rock into existance
[La]: You have to think about the concept of a rock
[La]: Like, what makes a rock what it is
[La]: You have to find our what a rock is when you take away what your mind defaults to when you hear the word rock
[La]: It's sorta like finding out what the true form of what you are trying to make, and then using it to create what you desire
[La]: You understand?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
Scurrywart

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Well, so much for not making it more complicated.

sM: Not really.
sM: It sounds like some Jedi bullshit.
sM: I'm guessing its something I'll have to give a lot more thought to
sM: Do you know anything about the spot he mentioned in my sylladex? Because he's not wrong, there is a gap I haven't been able to put a card into.
sM: I always just thought it was a mistake or something.

Videos:

==>Heir, rise up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:42 pm

[La]: lel, trust me
[La]: This is just the basics
[La]: it gets way more complicated when you aren't trying to just make a rock
[La]: I've barely Mastered that
[La]: But yeah, that spot should hold your void weapon
[La]: I don't know how it works for someone like you, but mine was something that let me basically kick things into existance and into peoples faces.
[La]: if you wanna get a hold of it, you're gonna have to figure out your own way of figuring out what a rock is, when you take away the name.

Noxxia frowned, having hopped it would have been easy enough to explain. She guessed that even if she knew the basics, teaching someone about it was still extremely hard

[La]: Don't worry though
[La]: You got me to help ya, so you won't be fumbling in the dark like I had to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
Scurrywart

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:05 pm

Skye, shouldn't you get the door?

You glance over your shoulder, towards the door that you barricaded. Something has been banging on it for a good five minutes now, and it's starting to annoy you. You type a quick message to LA.

sM: Hold on, need to deal with something

Pushing away from your desk you move to one side of the door, carefully pulling aside your bed. As it clears the door something bursts through. Something big. As it takes a swing at you you duck, and it hits your computer table, sending it flying. "Fuck, I needed that!" You run out of the room and downstairs. "Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit."

Videos:

==>Heir, rise up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duelingThoughts
Lodestar Youth

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:05 pm

Stare Blankly at screen, awaiting response.

You manage to fidget in your seat for an unseemly long time as you wait for the gwen human. You begin to think incredibly frightening thoughts that you are sure Noxxia would not approve of you thinking, as it began to make you shiver in your knee high socks.

Monsters probably ate her you know

...squeak!

It appears you scared her back under her desk. She should really invest in finding a new hiding spot.

OC's:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

Linchpin Session [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum