HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRulesFAQLog inChatboxRegisterCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Confined [done in 1] ((TW for stockholm syndrome and abuse))
by Derpy Today at 3:51 pm

» PRINCE STREAMS ART
by Prince of Fries Yesterday at 7:05 pm

» Satana Faunus
by tlo Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:04 pm

» Prince's Gallery
by Prince of Fries Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:15 pm

» the question comes out; does deg is roleplay??
by furry garbage Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:05 pm

» Rina Masons
by benignTenacity Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:26 am

» Izzy Mendez
by benignTenacity Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:26 am

» Earl Pitsmoore
by benignTenacity Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:25 am

» Arty Southers
by tlo Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:39 pm

» something something session ((open, seeking space player))
by Derpy Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 
 

 Linchpin Session [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roamingInk
Juvesquirt
avatar

Posts : 39
Boondollars : 4302
Join date : 2015-06-02
Location : Land of This and That

PostSubject: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Important Information:
> Humans are starting this session already in Sburb.
> Human order is as follows: Tynd > Gwen > Vern > Skye
> Trolls are free to pester the kids. A specific list has been randomized, which will be later brought up in the Linchpin discussion thread to be put up to majority vote - something akin to Patron trolls, essentially.
> Later in the plot, the Time player's Denizen, Hephaestus, will make a deal to cement the Alpha timeline in exchange for the ability to end all doomed offshoots via scratch - however, he can only do this with the Quill of Echidna, the Space player's Denizen. This will create conflict later on.
>There is no posting order.

With all that said, welcome to Linchpin, a Session that is bound to both fail and succeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roamingInk
Juvesquirt
avatar

Posts : 39
Boondollars : 4302
Join date : 2015-06-02
Location : Land of This and That

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:07 pm

==> Be the Overly Emotional Nag.

Well, that was a little mean-spirited, don't you think?

==> Be the Excitable Snow-Lover.

Hey, there's a name you can get behind! And speaking of yourself, which isn't something you like to do a whole awful lot, your name is Gwen Asher. You've lived a short and happy life on Earth, where you fell in love with the WINTER-climate, large hoodies, and ICE-sculpting. You're a kind-hearted girl who tends to CARE just a little too much, but you don't think that's too much of an issue considering you've never seemed to found a downside to being nice.

You spend a large majority of your time being EXCITED and CHATTY, and even though you're a bit of a busy-body when it comes to checking in on people, you're definitely GENUINE. You are a bit of WORRY-WART, but usually you can play this off with gentle teasing and a quick joke - though you usually just flood the text box with emotes to get your point across anyway.

==> Gwen: Where are you?

...That's actually an excellent question! You're not entirely sure, at the moment. You decided to play a game with your three best friends; Tynd Arcer, Vern Garner, and Skye Dawson. Sburb turned out to be a little more involved than you thought it'd be.

Right now, Tynd is your host, and he's just deployed a lot of machines that you caught the name of, but are too lazy to attempt to say correctly. Besides that, your humble home of a shack, made for the cold weather of Colorado, is now stranded in the middle of what appears to be a fairy-tale forest. Green grass, flowers that are just a bit too vibrant, and a pink sky. The air is sweet, as well - kind of like perfume.

==> Message Tynd.

BK: Uh, Tynd? What exactly am I supposed to do now?
BK: Are you in yet?


==> Message Vern

BK: Okay, I think I deployed everything I can for now. The Alchemitar thingy is supposed to be able to do something, but I keep being told I need more grist?
BK: So how's it going with Skye?


==> Message Skye

BK: Skye? You in the game yet?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5606
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:41 pm

Be the pessimistic moron

*Shrug*

Be the simple hunter

All right then, don't know why you changed your mind there but whatever. I guess you have some type of uh, what do you call it? Moral dilemma? Something like that. Your name is Vern Garner, you are a simple, quiet fellow who appreciates a hard days work and bears the breadth of his own burdens. You have spent most of your short life living as a survivalist in the cold forests located on the side of a gently sloping mountain with your Grandmother. You enjoying HUNTING, FISHING and other other scavenging activities that afford you the hardy but satisfying lifestyle you enjoy.

You believe that ACTIONS speak louder than words which has lead you to not being very good at giving any emotional advice. You tend to mind your own business when it comes to the private lives of your friends and expect that same from your friends. You are very HONEST and do not like to be lied, swore or boasted to. Your not very good at asking for help but you believe that any problem you have can be dealt with on your own, you will often deflect probing or worrying questions from your friends.

Acknowledge surroundings

You are currently trying to figure out the controls for a game that you and your friends have decided to play together, however your deficit of computing knowledge has made things particularly difficult. You have currently managed to deploy some of the equipment into your friend Skye's house however you are unsure what any of it does.

Message Skye

HT: Okay so I got the machines out, do you need anything else. I think you should message Tynd if ya need any instructions.
HT: I don't think I'd be too helpful in that department.


Message Gwen

HT: Grist? Okay I don't know what that is.
HT: I think it is going fine with Skye, no way to judge really.
HT: By the way, do you know what I am meant to do with this little floaty ball thing?


Your turn your head to look back at the floating sprite that had exited the Crux-... the other machine when the force of it being set down knocked a book onto the little tower bit. You don't know what the little cylinders or what the countdown means either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude
avatar

Posts : 1139
Boondollars : 8379
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:59 am

Be the weak little girl

You prepare to summon a shit storm of nothing rocks on the asshole who dared to call you that. You kill a lot of things to get the title of Prince(ss) of void, including yourself, so you deserve to be called as such.

Be the stressed out heiress

Better, you decide to hold back and just divert your attention to something else. In this case, it's the humans who have just been brought into the game by your trusty....by your somewhat reliable.....by your Page of Time. While it was a bit of a heartless move to doom their whole race, it was their only chance at surviving. As long as they didn't find this out, or if they could find a way to make them feel better. Maybe with cloning or something. It didn't matter. What mattered now, was getting yourself, and the rest of your people into that session. You needed to do it, not just for yourself or for your people, but for those you cared about most of all.

don't wory Oro, whale get a home son.

You let out a sigh, then begin to troll.

Message Tryn
[La]: hey tyrn, give me an update here

Message Gwen
[La]: hey, gwen human. you there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duelingThoughts
Lodestar Youth
avatar

Virgo Posts : 397
Boondollars : 7114
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 19
Location : Land of Wrath and Angles

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:32 am

==> Be the fraidy cat troll

... eek!

She proceeds to nestle her head under her desk.

==> Fine, be the fraidy "mousqe" troll.

Nope sorry, it would seem that her head is absolutely too nestled under her desk to be "be-ed" right now. You scared her off, and it would seem she is entirely too frightful to let a stranger into her head so soon without more formal introductions... besides, there is something about the presence of her mind that is all too nightmarish for you to handle right now.

It makes you uneasy.

Perhaps we should come back later?

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's:
 

My Smut :3 (Tanks Glag!):
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
Scurrywart
avatar

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 7893
Join date : 2013-05-30
Age : 22
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:32 am

Be the Useless Bitch

Excuse me?

Alright, alright. Be the Musical Tomboy

Good enough. You are now Skye Dawson, a personage of many interests, which mainly lay within the bounds of SPORTS, but also branch out to DRAWING, PLAYING THE VIOLIN and MAGIC, which is totally, utterly, completely real. You're not sure how they all came together the way they did, but you're glad they did. At the moment you are engaged in a new game with your friends, and have just lost your sketchpad to a floating green ball. Which is now cycling through your drawings. Apparently it decide which one it wants to use. Not that you can understand the damn thing. Anyway, there are more pressing matters that require your attention. Such as what you have just discovered about one of your friends. Specifically, what you just discovered regarding  Tynd.

Message Vern
sM: Thanks Vern, I think I have things from here. Sorry for the delay in replying, was working on the game stuff on my end and for Tynd.
sM: I'll talk to you again in a bit.



Confront Tynd

sM: Hey, Tynd?
sM: I, uh, think there may have been something you forgot to mention before we started to playing.
sM: Like the fact that I'm not looking at a human on my screen.
sM: You've got horns. And you're grey.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Videos:
 



==>Heir, rise up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lazyMarauder
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Sagittarius Posts : 90
Boondollars : 6754
Join date : 2014-01-18
Age : 21
Location : If i knew i would tell you.
My Pet : germy
My /Other/ Pet : Dramatic Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:12 am

==> Be the melodramatic nutjob
Excuse yøu! I'll häve yøu knøw my bälänce of drämä is cømpletely in ørder! Änd thät title is simply unfitting før sømeøne such äs myself! Ä title shøuld be gränd, showing everything äbøut the individual it represents! Like this øne støry i just wrøte abøut the prince thät cøuld nøt løve! Yøu see, the prince never understøød whät bläh bläh bläh bläh bläh-

You know what? Coming here was a bad idea. Let's go somewhere else perhaps.

-But the prince wäs älways äløne, før he wäs cursed tø wälk this pläne of existänce-

Yup. Somewhere else.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6540
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:32 am

=====> Be the biggest failure ever.

Wow, way to over-react much. There's probably a bigger failure somewhere.

=====> Nope.

Wait, really?

=====> Be that failure.

Whatever. That's probably true or not. Not gonna argue it. You are Tyndar Cernan, but some of your friends know you better as Tynd Arcer, and you call yourself Tynndy for some reason. Though Tryn and Tyrn are apparently names for you as well. You have several interests, but those don't matter, because everybody and their glubbin ancestor is trying to chat with you.

Answer Noxxia
La: hey tyrn, give me an update here
BL: Skyy,, the greenn humann,, justt realizedd I'mm nott one off themm..
BL: They're a bitt behindd to say the least...... Cann you voidd some rockss onn Gwen'ss cruxtruder??


Answer Gwen
BK: Uh, Tynd? What exactly am I supposed to do now?
BK: Are you in yet?

BL: Firstt off alll,, stepp away fromm the cruxtruderr..
BL: Secondd off alll,, yess,, I have indeedd..
BL: Thirdly,, go say bye to those you're closestt to.. Itt willl be a while untill you talkk to themm againn.. :/
BL: Fourthly,, prepare yourselff forr some actionn usingg the thingss I gave you.. You cann probably findd themm outt onn yourr ownn..
BL: Fifthly,, it'ss a game.. Try to have funn, Gwenny.. :D


Answer Skye.
sM: Hey, Tynd?
sM: I, uh, think there may have been something you forgot to mention before we started to playing.
sM: Like the fact that I'm not looking at a human on my screen.
sM: You've got horns. And you're grey.

BL: **clapss** congratulationss.. You're a reall detective..
BL: Whenn I toldd you I wass foreignn,, I meantt itt..
BL: I amm Tyndarr Cernann,, I come fromm Alternia,, my speciess iss calledd trollss..
BL: Thatt iss anotherr planett,, whichh iss inn anotherr universe.. :D
BL: I'dd ratherr you nott telll anybody else rightt now..




~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
roamingInk
Juvesquirt
avatar

Posts : 39
Boondollars : 4302
Join date : 2015-06-02
Location : Land of This and That

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:25 pm

==> Gwen: What IS That?

You are now Gwen, the girl you were earlier, but not the one who has discovered the truth behind Tynd. As of now, you are dealing with the aftermath of your protoyping work, and the effect it had on the imps; the strange new development, surprisingly, begins with the fact that you are practically the antithesis of a Green Thumb. In short, you prototyped on of your dead plants, a Venus Fly Trap, out of guilt...you are now paying the price.

It seems the imps of your land are plant-based, with vine-like arms...they also seem to have inherited the plan't's hatred towards you, because they KEEP ATTACKING YOU.

==> Gwen: Strife!

Well...you're trying. Unfortunately one of them has found their way into your room, and you find yourself shoved up against your desk. Your computer is pinging madly, but the plant-imp is sort of growling at you. You're sure your friends will understand if you're afk for the small amount of time you end up being gone.

When the thing leaps at you, black vines slithering at you like a horde of snakes, you react by strifing with the ice chisel you've left on your desk. You knick it a few times, and after a few lucky shots with both your weapon and a wellplaced kick or two, the thing explodes into a blue gem.

Picking it up, as you soon discover, adds to something called your Grist count - also, you've shot up  a level on your echeladder, and even though you're not quite sure what that means, video game experience says it's never a bad thing to level up.

== Gwen: Reply to your friends!

Vern:

BK: Oh! The glowing thingy? Tynd told me to toss something into it, and sort of hinted it'd be better if the thing tossed in had been dead (weird, I know)? I don't think it matters though? Tynd says ine is supposed to give me advice, but now all I have is a venus fly trap ghost foating around.
BK: I used my dearly departed plant, and I think the thing has something to do with the little black guys running around - all mine are planty, so maybe my fly trap has something to do with it?
BK: By the way, I think I know what grist is! Beating the shiny black creatures makes them become jewel-things you can pick up!

Tynd

BK: Okay! I'll steer clear of the cruxtruder for now! But, uh, is there a reason? Didn't we already get the sprite from it?
BK: But I don't know XD
BK: I haven't seen my cousin, but I'll keep an eye out for him! (He's probably so upset about the cabin XD)
BK: By the way, have you seen those little monster things? I just got some grist from one >:)


==> Gwen: ...Who is that?

This time it's not a monster that's messaging you...you just don't recognize the screen handle that's trying to get a hold of you. That's weird.

...and so is the message. Cool! You'd beeter check this out!

BK: Well, human as any of us! XD
BK: Hey, not to seem all intrusive or whatever, but who are you? I don't know your handle?
BK: Oh! are you playing the game too?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter
avatar

Taurus Posts : 113
Boondollars : 4592
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 16
Location : Land Of Memes and Fandoms

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:48 pm

==>Be the hipster trash
Offensive.
==> Be the artistic trash.
That's as good as you're going to get isn't it? You name is LIMONI GIOCON. You have a variety of interests, but your biggest hobby is PAINTING! Though you NEVER FINISH any of your projects. Oh yeah and you like MEME's and occasionally learning USELESS facts. To be honest, after becoming fascinated by these alien creatures your friends refer to as "HUMANS" you've found watching them to be quite amusing. You're not too found of speaking to the humans at the moment. Or any of your friends you've played this horrible GAME with. At the moment you are quite busy with your newest NEWEST PAINTING. You'll probably give up on it in an hour or two until then you request that you be left alone. Seems fair.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Babes I made:
 

brb gotta disappear for a few a months again and procrastinate literally everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude
avatar

Posts : 1139
Boondollars : 8379
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:00 pm

(Uh, since we starting with the humans in the game already, I don't think anyone needs any help getting into the game and everyone should have a prototyped sprite already)

Be the prince(ss)

Good, you see the Gwen human has replied to your message and had already prototyped. The plant matter may make the black royalty weak to fire, something to consider later down the road. Right now though, you had to decided weather or not to lie to her or not. On one hand, revealing yourself as an alien may make things difficult later on if they aren't prepared for the information. On the other hand, lying to them now would make it harder for them to trust you later. It was a tough descission, but knowing your back ground with secrets and lies, you opt to just not answer the question all together.

Reply to the Gwen human
[La]: Niether of those things mater right now.
[La]: just lok at me as shore guide to this game.
[La]: first things first, you need to prepare yourself. Those imp things you faught are gona kep coming, along with even stronger monsters behind them. You need to alchemitize some gear, powerful gear.


Reply to Tryn
[La]:the Gwen human seems to have it down alright.
[La]:i'm gona start kelping her along, so we can rush her to God tiering
[La]:and damnit, I knew we should have painted you up in human face.
[La]:just gain the Skye humans trust, also tell them that they should be prepared to get messages from strangers
[La]: we'll need them all to get as strong as possible


Troll Moirail
[La]: Oro, you awake?
[La]: Tryn did it, the humans are in
[La]: we finally have a chance!


Troll dramatic troll
[La]: hey, stop with your stories for a second and listen.
[La]: you Ned to start pestering your human
[La]: hury them along so they are strong enough to actualy move forward on their own.
[La]: got that?


Troll Limoni
[La]: hey, sory to interupt your painting, but the humans are in and I Ned you to help your human progres faster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6540
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Be the page

Okay. The green human is still super in awe or something, so you don't have your cruxtruder or anything.

Waste time talking to friends.

Not really wasting time in my opinion.

Reply to Gwen
BL: Woopss,, I forgott aboutt thatt.. :/
BL: Andd yess,, I have seenn the impss.. :D
BL: Killl a LOTT off themm..
BL: Gett a LOTT off gristt..
BL: A LOTT!! ~~
BL: Hopefully you are fightingg easy monsterss andd you cann understandd yourr sprite welll..
BL: Also expectt messagess fromm some weirdd personalitiess.. They're here to helpp..
BL: Also telll the otherss aboutt the messagess fromm these people whenn you gett the chance.. I needd to talkk withh the weirdd people some,, andd they welll outt numberr you guyss..


Reply to Noxxia
BL: Okay, I toldd one andd she willl telll the restt aboutt you guyss..
BL: I'lll gett herr trustt andd stufff,, hopefully.. :D
BL: Iff you wantt to telll the humanss now,, that'ss cooll..
BL: Also,, iff you wantt startt a memo,, thatt iss also cooll..
BL: Tthe memo cann be trolll only orr everybody att once.. I justt feell we needd a memo..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter
avatar

Taurus Posts : 113
Boondollars : 4592
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 16
Location : Land Of Memes and Fandoms

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:33 pm

==> Be Limoni Again

Looks like your pretty much done with this painting. You lost the motivation halfway through the background. Like all your paintings basically. You toss it into THE PIT OF DEATH AND DESPAIR. Not really though, you just kind of set it off to the side. Alright, so now you can get down to business. But first it looks like your friend is trolling you about the humans.

(Fuck it, she's going to be a olive blood.)



[EA]: Oh, | wou|d be  happy to he|p with these humans
[EA]: After a||, they are just so fasc!nating and un!que
[EA]: What wou|d you |!ke me to do?

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Babes I made:
 

brb gotta disappear for a few a months again and procrastinate literally everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duelingThoughts
Lodestar Youth
avatar

Virgo Posts : 397
Boondollars : 7114
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 19
Location : Land of Wrath and Angles

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:40 pm

Be trolled by Moirail

[TT] ... hhhuhhh? ohhh uhhh, yes, i am...
[TT] ... i was hhhiding...
[TT] ... i thought i hhheard ... a cat...
[TT] ... i squeaked ... but, uhhh, that's great news Noxi!
[TT] ... sqo um... whhhat does that mean... exactly?

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's:
 

My Smut :3 (Tanks Glag!):
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lazyMarauder
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Sagittarius Posts : 90
Boondollars : 6754
Join date : 2014-01-18
Age : 21
Location : If i knew i would tell you.
My Pet : germy
My /Other/ Pet : Dramatic Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:01 pm

==> Be the dramatic troll again.
You are now the dramatic troll again. Your name? It happens to be GARLEN RAVOUS, the name that's soon to be plastered all over cities and spoken of on television no doubt. Your explanation of a recently written masterpiece has been oh so rudely interrupted by someone trolling you on the computer. Naturally, being the kind and thoughtful troll you are, you decide to respond to your fan.

Turns out it's not a fan at all, it's HER IMPERIAL MAJESTY.

==> Respond to your empress
MA: If it's yøu äsking i cän't dø änything but säy yes nøw cän i?
MA: I'll be sure tø äid the humän in his endevøur.
MA: I høpe i'll get ä sätisfäctøry rewärd for cømpleting this täsk.


==> Troll the Vern Human
-- magnificentActor [MA] began trolling handyTrapper [HT] --
MA: Hellø?
MA: Hellø!
MA: Greetings tø yøu!

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5606
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:43 pm

Vern: Read pesterchum messages, then abscond from the sultry temptation of computing technology

After making sure that you have all the items available to you as a host deployed in Skye's house you then proceed to take a break from the computer for a while. You decide it would be best to try and figure out what needs to be done with these pieces of machinery, you were always more competent when it came to technology with physical application. You first investigate the big, tower machine, the one that produced the floating ball, just to find out that it had now began producing strange crystalline cylinders at a constant rate. You decide it would be best to take one of these little doodads with you, just encase. Your Trap sylladex makes sure you won't let this go any time soon. You then examine the other two machines that Gwen had placed, after several minutes of frustration, totems and cards you manage to figure out that you can make items using the machine, however you do not understand how this applies to your current need to enter.

Vern: Take a look outside

You take a look out the window, the little traces of brief light that he had seen in the distance were becoming more and more apparent. What you once believed to be just a coincidently active aeroplane day turned out to be several meteorites that were striking the Earth. You look up towards the top of the mountain your home was located, a sense of dread in the back of your mind making you wonder whether or not a meteorite striking the top of the mountain could cause a avalanche. You decide that it is best not to think about it.

Vern: Satisfy the floating ball ;)

You decide to ignore the needlessly sensual command in favour of a more bland one. You look towards the little, floating ball... 'something dead'? You ask yourself, looking around your home you could see many suitable candidates. However a small rumble being sent through your cabin caused by a impact outside urged you to chose the simplest answer. You pick up the bear skinned rug from in front of your fire place and toss it into the sprite. You have created a floating... ghost... bear? What? The Bearsprite looks like it is very annoyed at Vern but something is holding it back. Does it uh, does it remember that you killed it? You don't know. You have a lot more questions now.

Vern: Once again succumb to the sultry temptation of computing technology

Message Gwen

HT: Alright so, I threw a bear rug into the ball. It looks, kinda angry I guess?
HT: Also I think I have to make something to enter the game, these meteorite impacts are getting closer to my home here.


Reply to the Garlen Troll

You don't know what that means, who is this guy? You don't have time for this, still, no need to be rude.

HT: Uh, hello there.
HT: It's nice to meet you, I'm a little busy at the moment buddy but uh, don't let that sully conversation any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki
Scurrywart
avatar

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 7893
Join date : 2013-05-30
Age : 22
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Be the surprised human

Which one? All of the humans are probably surprised about something at this point.

The one that discovered Tynd

Ah, that one. The one who proceeds to drop the machines for Tynd while she tries to figure out what the hell is going on.

Message Gwen
sM: Hey Gwen! Sorry I didn't reply before I kinda got caught up. Yeah, I'm in. Just working on getting Tynd in now.

Message the alien

Yeah, that is definitely your next course of action.

sM: When you said foreign we though you meant german or something. Not a fucking alien.
sM: And why shouldn't I tell the others? You've been lying to all of us about this. Why should I help you cover up?

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Videos:
 



==>Heir, rise up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lazyMarauder
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Sagittarius Posts : 90
Boondollars : 6754
Join date : 2014-01-18
Age : 21
Location : If i knew i would tell you.
My Pet : germy
My /Other/ Pet : Dramatic Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:24 pm

Contact with an alien species. How much grander can ones' life get?

HT: Uh, hello there.
HT: It's nice to meet you, I'm a little busy at the moment buddy but uh, don't let that sully conversation any.

MA: I äm äwäre øf yøur business my friend!
MA: I äm älsø ä pläyer øf the gäme yøu äre pläying, øne whø häs gøtten quite fär.
MA: I figured yøu might need søme help ør explänätiøn.
MA: Think øf me äs ä guide tø help yøu get äløng with yøur gäme!
MA: Äs ä mäster øf the ärt guiding his äpprentice.
MA: The kind øld wizärd tø yøur herøic knight!
MA: Äsk me änything.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roamingInk
Juvesquirt
avatar

Posts : 39
Boondollars : 4302
Join date : 2015-06-02
Location : Land of This and That

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:25 pm

==> Return to being Gwen

You are once again Gwen, and to be completely honest for a brief moment - you're incredibly glad you're cousin isn't here right now. His ski-lodge shack is practically infested with these...black and green monsters that Tynd referred to as imps.

After careful consideration, you have decided that killing your Venus Fly Trap was preemptive revenge for the horrible things that they've done to your room...and windows...and pretty much your whole darn house!

Gah, what a mess!

==> Gwen: Don't you have stuff to do?\

Well, yeah. But - fine. You put your chisel away, and return to the computer. You haven't taken out many imps since last you were literally pulled away from your computer by the vine-like arms. It's a real drag.

Gwen: This is no time for jokes! Get to replying!

Sheesh, okay, okay! You were just getting to that, geez!

Message Tynd

[BK]: On it! Honestly, I think I just killed a few...They keep getting into my room! They're kind of cute though :)
[BK]: Messages from other people? Oh, yeah! I've gotten one from someone named LA! S/he seems really nice, but they won't tell me who they are :/
[BK]: Who are they? Friends of yous? And how are they replying! Oh and speaking of which, I'm going to message LA back! :)


Message LA

[BK]: Uh - I don't know. I think it matters, just because you seem really nice, wanting to help and all! ^_^
[BK]: Also, I'm super curious how you're even messaging me! Like, my friend Vern is being swarmed by super dangerous meteors and-
[BK]: Oh crap! Hold on!


Message Vern

[BK]: Okay, perfect! That bear is adorable! :D
[BK]: But you're right! Those meteors are really close, so let's get you moving!
[BK]: I deployed something called a "totem lathe" into your room - you're gonna put those cyylindar thingies inside of it, and then you're going to get an item. Trynd says it's different for everyone, but I think you'll know what to do with it!
[BK]: We have to hurry, so be careful okay? :) Once you do whatever you do to the totem, it'll let you into the game!


You'll tell him about LA LAter. He shouldn't have to worry about this when he's worrying about his life! Besides, it's not like this LA person is going to be the end of the world or anything!

Message Skye

[BK]: Awesome! That's fantastic!
[BK]: By the way...Tynd was telling me to watch out for some "personalities" - I think he meant there are other people inside the game!
[Bk]: One's actually talking to me now - I don't know if that's part of the game or not, though! XD It seems friendly, whatever the case!
[BK]: Keep me posted, okay? Anything I cam help with? :D


Last edited by roamingInk on Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter
avatar

Taurus Posts : 113
Boondollars : 4592
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 16
Location : Land Of Memes and Fandoms

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:26 am

==> Be the hipster bitch
Excuse me?!
==> Be the artistic bitch
Waiting to be addressed in a more polite manner....
==> Be Lisa Giocondo
Lisa Giocondo? Do you mean Limoni Giocon?
Anyway after messing around for a minute or two you message one of the humans. You think this is the right one.

EA: He||o
EA: ! be|!eve ! am supposed to ass!t you
EA: To be honest though, !m not rea||y sure about a|| of th!s.
EA: ! mean everyth!ng happened so fast and !m on|y now menta||y recover!ng
EA: !m st!|| rea||y confused :|
EA: !m probab|y confus!ng you about th!s though, be!ng as you have no !dea what ! mean ! guess

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Babes I made:
 

brb gotta disappear for a few a months again and procrastinate literally everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude
avatar

Posts : 1139
Boondollars : 8379
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:19 am

Become Noxxia

You gladly become the young heiress now, looking at the trollian screen infront of you that displayed the human Gwen fighting various imps and such as she gathered Grist. You briefly wondered how much longer it would be before the golden ship you had commandeered, which was currently cutting through the void like a knife, arrived at the humans session. It had been hard to set the whole thing up, but luckily your drive to save your race was just enough to set this whole thing up. Although, the nearing of the end of a sweep told you just how long of a trip it really was. You hoped that you arrived soon, but not to soon before you had earned the trust of the humans.

[/b]Respond to the Gwen Human[/b]
[La]: Gwen human please
[La]: that wil al be explained later.
[La]: right now you need to worry about nofin else but geting beta equipment
[La]: and I'm here to kelp you guppy.


Respond to Moirail
[La]: glub glub glub
[La]: means we have a chance to save our race!
[La]: we'l just have to kelp the humans win their seasion


Reply to Limoni
[La]: I ned you to kelp the humans
[La]: guide yours through makoing stuf and guide them to becoming strong
[La]: also be nice, we ned them to like us if we want to share their universe
[La]: don't tell them what we are though, don't lie either. Just tel them it's not important and keep them focused on gaining power


Respond to Garlen
[La]: thank you Gar, it means a lot to me you can be so reliable
[La]: just kep your human focused on geting strong
[La]: and if they ask who you are, tel them it's not important and try to kep them focused on geting stronger.
[La]: if you're forced to though, tel them just enough to satisfy them. Don't tell them to much before the trust us
[La]: also, try to be nice and gain the trust. I don't want us to be enemies with these creatures
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roamingInk
Juvesquirt
avatar

Posts : 39
Boondollars : 4302
Join date : 2015-06-02
Location : Land of This and That

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:20 pm

==> Gwen, Respond to the Troll Empress!

...You have absolutely no idea what that means. You're pretty sure 'trolls' are those dolls with razy hair and nubby noses, and you haven't ever TALKED to one, much less responded to one. Now that would be even more confusing than this crazy game! ...Well, possibly. The jury is still out on whether or not this is going to be as much a breeze as you thought it'd be.

But hey, while you're waiting for Tynd, Skye, and Vern to un-busy themselves, there's no harm in seeing what LA has to say! After all, it's not like you have anything else better to do right now...Probably because you're not sure what you're even supposed to be doing in the first place.

Besides, the purple-texted stranger makes fish puns, and that's pretty finny. Funny! You mean funny!

[BK]: Um, okay! But you don't have to call me "Gwen human", haha! Then I'll have to start calling you "LA stranger" and then we'd have a terrible time trying to talk to one another, specifying everything like that. XD
[BK]: ...What do you mean by equipment though? I've been doing pretty good with my ice chisel, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5606
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Land of Smoke and Lakes

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:48 pm

HT: Uh, hello there.
HT: It's nice to meet you, I'm a little busy at the moment buddy but uh, don't let that sully conversation any.

MA: I äm äwäre øf yøur business my friend!
MA: I äm älsø ä pläyer øf the gäme yøu äre pläying, øne whø häs gøtten quite fär.
MA: I figured yøu might need søme help ør explänätiøn.
MA: Think øf me äs ä guide tø help yøu get äløng with yøur gäme!
MA: Äs ä mäster øf the ärt guiding his äpprentice.
MA: The kind øld wizärd tø yøur herøic knight!
MA: Äsk me änything.

HT: Alright, that is mighty kind of ya.
HT: I'm not exactly sure why your helping me but I've never been one to look a gift horse in the mouth.
HT: Just give me sec, I need to make this item thing


Vern: Ignore the angry looking Bearsprite

You are still slightly weirded out by the intense stare that this bear is giving you, however whenever you move towards the totem lathe the bear seems to unwillingly follow. You decide that you will treat this as another weird event happening on this day of many weird events. You mess around with one of the crystalline cylinders and the card that was deployed by Gwen. Eventually the totem lathe carves the cylinder into a new shape. You decide that despite your mechanical knowledge deficiency that things are going wel-... What the heck was that!?

Vern: Notice the loud crashing noise

You run to your window, looking up towards the top of the snowy mountain, it seems like your negative suspicion had been proven true. It doesn't take you long to see the gradual shifting of snow around the crater left by the meteorite impact. Little shifts turn larger and faster as they slowly move their way down the mountain towards your current location. You need to hurry.

Vern: Create item

You quickly place the carved totem on to the platform, waiting while the alch-... the platform-y machine spontaneously creates an item from thin air. Strange. How could such a machine create something fro-... The sound of the approaching, ravenous force of the avalanche urges you to subside your philosophical questioning.

Vern: Use item

It's... greyish looking, similar to the totem, the lack of a differentiating colour pallet means it takes you a moment to realise it is a small statue of a bear. You raise and eyebrow, curious as to what you should do with it. You pause to think but the sound of the back of your cabin being impacted by the few speedier fragments of snow urges you to rush. You don't know what to do, Gwen said you would know what to do with it. You make the decision to do what comes naturally. You throw a Bear trap from your Trapkind sylladex  onto the floor. You then lift up the little statue and throw it head first into the open trap. As the item shatters your house begins to glow, spontaneously moving to the medium.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6540
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:31 pm

Be Tyndra

Tryn Tyrn

The Page again.


Okay.

Message Noxxia
BL: I needd rockss

droppedd onn my cruxtruderr..


Message Skye
BL: You probably shouldn'tt assume everybody iss humann..
BL: Anywayss,, you shouldn'tt telll the otherss because I amm planningg to telll everybody inn a memo laterr,, ass welll ass otherr importantt thingss.. :D
BL: Forr now,, don'tt telll the otherss..


Message Gwen
BL: She,, who iss a she,, iss a friendd off mine,, they alll are inn factt.. Some more thann otherss.. They are replyingg withh a differentt chatt programm.. I don'tt really know the specificss off HOW,, butt they are.. I willl furtherr explainn inn a future memo..

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
duelingThoughts
Lodestar Youth
avatar

Virgo Posts : 397
Boondollars : 7114
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 19
Location : Land of Wrath and Angles

PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:19 pm

Respond to Moirail

[TT]: ohhh... uhhh, fun!
[TT]: ... um ...
[TT]: Whhhat do i do? ... am i, uhhh, squpposqed to talk.... to sqomeone?
[TT]: ... i'm not squre yet... if... i'm actually comfortable with that...


==> Finally, Be the Timid Mousqey Troll

After much deliberation, it would seem you are finally able to penetrate the pure barrier of hesitation, doubt, and literal fear that basically surrounds the alternian youth... almost as if... you were trying to rummage through a huge leaf pile of literal hesitance and anxiety.

==> Enter Name

Oh no! Don't be like that! Come back out! What did you even say? Did you try and enter a peculiar unbefitting name again? Oh... no? So then... she just decided to hide behind her respiteblock for literally no reason?

Uh, well then.

Maybe ask for a name instead?

==> Ask for name

She very quietly and hesitantly tells you that her name is OROELO YUNARE.

==> Become Oroelo Yunare?

you hesqitantly... uhhh, become OROELO YUNARE.

You are a young troll girl, that is absolutely PETRIFIED of almost literally EVERYTHING you come across. You have a distinct fear of very LOUD and BOISTEROUS characters, and share a disdain for the reckless SUBJUGGLATORS and the CULLING OF MUTANTS with literally the best Moirail in all of Alternia. She is just positively GREAT BEYOND ALL DESCRIPTION ... to you at least.

You have many fine interests, the mostly revolve around THE ARTS, where you punish those fearful beings into your LANDSCAPE OF NIGHTMARES... but you also enjoy WRITING, sometimes about those you CHERISH AND HOLD DEARLY TO YOUR HEART. You hold a great ANXIETY over your placement in life, and very INSECURE about your safety, especially in these perilous times.

What shall you do?

==> Play with the bottom of your super long sweater and bite your bottom lip, as you approach your keyboard once more, to relay your latest embarrassment to the only person that could possibly matter to you...

You comply with utter subservience.

[TT]: ... oh uh, sqorry if was gone for a second...
[TT]: i.... needed to hhhide again...
[TT]: uhhh, no reasqon... really...
[TT]: whhhat were you sqaying again... noxi? <:3)~

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's:
 

My Smut :3 (Tanks Glag!):
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Linchpin Session [Closed]   

Back to top Go down
 
Linchpin Session [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: