HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRulesFAQLog inChatboxRegisterCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» AA's Art Abandon
by Trikeo Today at 6:06 am

» Maud Allard (Wip)
by Prince of Fries Today at 12:10 am

» Viva Chenche ((Fin, per haps?) [obiligatory edge warning]
by Derpy Yesterday at 6:45 pm

» SBURB Zeta (Closed... for now)
by BurdenKing Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:41 pm

» Sburb Session ((Looking for trolls!))
by aestheticAvenger Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:57 pm

» Otto Bot UNFINISHED ((Warning for language and slurs))
by tlo Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:02 pm

» another session rp ((openerino))
by Derpy Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:19 am

» SGRUB Theta [Closed]
by ZoozooKinkajou Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:11 pm

» Pluvus Hdifix
by Plumscreech Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:29 pm

» Arty Southers
by Thrillho Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 
 

 Gwen Asher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roamingInk
Juvesquirt
avatar

Posts : 39
Boondollars : 4877
Join date : 2015-06-02
Location : Land of This and That

PostSubject: Gwen Asher   Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:09 pm

Full Name: Gwen Asher
Gender: Female
Height & Weight: 120, 5'5
Birthdate: December 13th
Age: 17

Physical appearance:


Gwen is a girl who's body embraces its womanhood; her skin is tight and soft, her muscles lean, and her hourglass build is most certainly geared towards showing off her, frankly, generous curves. Standing at 5 feet and 4 inches, Gwen is a girl who made it out of puberty with full marks, tan skin, and a complexion of lightly tanned skin, and composed without a single blemish. However, Gwen often avoids being tagged with labels that would hint at her youthful beauty and rounded hips simply because she is and comes off as horrifically modest. Her typical outfit is generally a colored short-sleeved shirt, and dark denim jeans accompanied by white flats – though, her tops are never really seen because of Gwen's affinity for hoodies, specifically the white one with blue sleeves and pockets that she wears for nearly every occasion.

Gwen's slim face is forever a bit shy, her large blue eyes always ghosting a sort of mousy quality that makes her seem far too innocent – the way they seem to light up in excitement at every little thing probably doesn't help debunk this impression, either. After all, everything about Gwen's full lips, delicate chin, and nearly-always blushing cheeks screams naivety, especially since her mouth is always verging on either a smile, or a suppressed giggle.

Falling down over Gwen's blue eyes is creamed mocha hair, a brown that can't seem to decide if it's dark or light in nature. Thick, her hair is wavy and carries a healthy sheen that seems to highlight it's bouncy nature, as she usually leaves it down to cascade down her shoulders until it reaches its end at the dip between her shoulder blades. Her hair is generally covered up top by her trademark white poof-ball hat, though she wears the cap loose to where the fluff of the ball fall down near the base of her head.


Personality: If one word could be used to describe Gwen, "friendly" would more likely than not be that word. She is incredibly caring, kind, and considerate. Being easily excitable is another trait of hers, as she usually gets hyper involved and invested in nearly everything concerning others, especially if they're actions will concern her.  Admittedly, Gwen's enthusiasm can, at times, be a bit overwhelming, just because Gwen is hardly what one could call "subtle". She's always active, always interested, and pines to have her fingers in everything so she can help others as much as she can.

Because she wants to know everything that's going on, Gwen can sometimes come across as a busybody, always harping in on someone to check up on them - however, in spite of her chatty nature and tendency to gush over every little detail, she's not quite a gossiper, as she hardly ever feels the need to share something that someone else is uncomfortable with.

Gwen's not perfect though - sure, she's caring and sweet, and it's hard for her to genuinely dislike someone, but this has the trade-off of her relying on others to define her. Gwen constantly defines herself by her friends' happiness, and so inadvertently relies on the strength of others to carry her through. She's the kind to wait for interaction, the sort to turn themselves into a doormat in order to help others - and even then, when she's bending backwards to the point she hurts herself (and sometimes even those she's trying to help), she has a hard time realizing her place in what's gone wrong or right.

Really, she's "good intentions" turned stepping stone, and it's not hard for her to find herself on the wrong end of the deal because of how often she rushes in to heal a massive cut with a bandaid.


Handle: belowKelvin
Typing Quirk/Color: Well Gwen likes to type with correct capitalization and everything, and she's a fan of commas and stuff, but she hardl ever finishes her sentences with punctuation and they usually last forever because she types just like she talks- y'know, all on one breath and all at once?
Eye color: Blue - #66ffff
Symbol: A snowflake
Guardian: Uncle Ike

Strengths:
> Perceptive about others' emotions.
> Creative, artistic, outside the box thinking.
> Lots of charisma, lots of optimism
> Stronger and faster than she looks.

Weaknesses:
> Impractical
> Easy to manipulate
> Short-sighted
Likes:
> Gwen makes ice sculptures - really good ones, too. She's never really made it to the big leagues, but it's definitely a possibility. She's getting to the point where she's one a few small-time competitions, and she's got a few followers on social media outlets.
> Candy is Gwen's favorite food.
> Art is literally Gwen's hobby, outside of friends.

Dislikes:
> Gwen is super empathetic, and so she hates when other people are feeling down.
> Gwen doesn't like it when others are interrupted.
> Usually selfless, Gwen does get her feelings hurt when others try to hurt her; instead of getting mad, she will wonder what she did wrong.
Driving force: Helping others and finding herself.
Hobbies:
> Ice sculpting is her main thing.
> Painting, drawing, and occasionally digital media (but she's not so hot at things she can't touch).
> Watching ridiculously over-dramatized documentaries.
God Tier Title: Maid of Space
Land: Land of Truth and Frogs
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Strife Specibus: Chiselkind

Describe your character in three words: Good Hearted Sould
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?:
"Oh this could be kinda cool! Like, when you say "island", could it be, like, some kind of ice drift? Am I allowed to make sculptures??"

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?:
"Sometimes I think others think I'm trying too hard, and I know I shouldn't say this, but I wish I didn't worry so much about what other people thought, y'know? Because I know I can't please everyone, I think, but I feel like I have to."
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?:
"...Okay, like, I know this sculpture is a little big, but it would have melted if I'd left it outside! ...Please don't tell my uncle."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roamingInk
Juvesquirt
avatar

Posts : 39
Boondollars : 4877
Join date : 2015-06-02
Location : Land of This and That

PostSubject: Re: Gwen Asher   Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:51 pm

Bump :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Gwen Asher   Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:58 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gwen Asher   

Back to top Go down
 
Gwen Asher
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: On Topic :: The Creation Center :: Approved Area :: Approved Characters Archive-
Jump to: