Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

M'ener'y [Aragobstar]

Go down

M'ener'y [Aragobstar] Empty M'ener'y [Aragobstar]

Post by duelingThoughts Tue May 26, 2015 7:35 pm

Full Name: Mysteriousgenerouslonely (M'ener'y [Pronounced: Men-err-ee])
Height & Weight: 1.8 meters 130 kilograms
Adoptiondate: Sixth Sleep Cycle of the 3'33rd Pilgrimage Season
Molt Number: 18 (13.5 years)
Physical appearance: Stark White exoskeleton, and equally albino flesh underneath. Slightly muscular, but average in size, with cuts and jagged cracks all around the armor from hunting and flirting.
Personality: Like all Aragobstar's M'ener'y has these common personality traits: Selfishness, Addictiveness, Masochism/Sadism, and Loyalty. It has been ingrained into his mind that his one and only concern in life is his own strength and prestige, and that in extension, has lead to his singular addiction: strength at all costs. He will go out of his way, no matter the amount of damage or pain he must face, to ensure that he is recognized above all others as the strongest there is, and he demonstrates this dominance by demonstrating acts of strength (or woo's his compatriots through direct acts of violence and domination on their person). However, due to his desire to absolutely dominate all creatures, since the day he was found, M'ener'y has been described as overly generous by other members of his race, especially in regards to flirtatious advances on his peers. He has even been scorned that his generosity is a clear sense of a weakly won loyalty. Due to this scorning, the value of his gripes on others (as a form of romantic advance), has been debased and costing him a large portion of his mating potential. Of course, this makes him an extremely lonely crustacean due to the number of rejected advances, and makes him a man of mystery due to his depression leading him away from his peers ever since a particularly crushing rejection.

Handle: dominanceTribulation [DT]
Typing Style: Types in orange. Always includes "<" before every response, and ends with ">". Places an apostrophe between the third and sixth letter of a word; if a word ends before the sixth is reached, last letter is included. Four letter or less words are exempt, as are names of things. Also, words that are normally contracted are kept, and words typically shortened ("you" or "yes" into "ya") are often assumed. NOTE: Digraphs (th, ch, sh, etc.), are counted as one letter. In example:

DT: < I'm sur'y the str'est the'e is! Noth'g is as cool as Stronkoids! >
Unaffected: I am surely the strongest there is! Nothing is as cool as Stronkoids!
Color=#ff9900

Eye color: Deep Red
Symbol: A Yellow Eel Ourobouros
Guardian: An enormous stark black creature, with a spiked exoskeleton, a stringer claw, and intense muscle definition.

Spoiler:

He often wears a black fedora-like hat with the customary gang emblem emblazoned across it. He often complements this with an enormous belt of the same theme. The Guardian is referred to by M'ener'y as Ado'r.

Strengths: M'ener'y is very STRONG for his age, having undergone many hunting and romantic physical trials despite his youth, due to the goading of Ado'r to start as early as possible to find a mate in order to get his name out there. It should also be known that M'ener'y is ridiculously dedicated to his tasks, and is super open to "friendship"... which is to say, he will ALWAYS having something nasty to say to you to make you feel inferior in your present condition, picking out all of your worst flaws and bringing them into the clear. He is, like all 'gobstars, extremely and bluntly honest. If you aren't his kind, don't be offended, it means he likes you.
Weaknesses: M'ener'y is ridiculously lonely, and always has been. He's always on the look and out and searching for someone to love him, flirting with just about anyone, and trying to gain their reciprocated loyalty. However, due to all of his failures, he is often found lying in order to cover up his weaknesses from view. This of course, has not helped his romantic situation, and has made him some what of a mystery among his own community. Additionally, he is an incredible show off, which can distract him from anything he is dedicated to.
Fears/Insecurities: M'ener'y desperately fears that no one will care enough about him to break him down and pinpoint his flaws, and is incredibly insecure about his failures.
Likes: M'ener'y LOVES physical activity, and LOVES flirting (expect many insults, and possibly even physical blows if he REALLY wants you).
Dislikes: M'ener'y hates his past, and does all that he can to cover it up, generating his own mystery about him to enhance his STRENGTH.
Driving force: M'ener'y will stop at nothing to find a mate out there, and to prove that he is the strongest gangster that ever lived! Even greater than the Gobfather!
Hobbies: Hunting, Flirting, Murder, Drug Smuggling, other organized crime activities.

God Tier Title: Knight or Lord of Void
Land: Land of Claws and Darkness (LoCaD)
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: Fistkind (Clawkind?)

Describe your character in three words: Mysterious, Generous, Lonely
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?:

DT: < Isl'd? Do ya mean the isl'd? Oh nice! I don't need any'ng! *Stronkoids here I come! >

DT: < Oh damn, ya mean to tell me I'm on a diff'nt Isl'd? I gue's I cou'd bri'g a ham'k and a smo'e. But then I'd go home in the wat'r. >

*Stronkoids: A strengthening drug

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?:

DT: < If I had the cha'e to cha'e mys'f, I'd be my no good rep'tion as a damn loy'l Modad to any'y. >

Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?:

DT: What in the name of Mophascertyl is a fri'e? Do ya mean a Nuritionment Bunker? I'd pro'ly see an awf'l lot a fish or sea'd.

Other: Uses Grifter Modus (BORROWING BECAUSE IT FITS SO WELL WITH HIS RACE)

• This is an experimental character, I'm not sure how it'll work, since it seems his speech pattern is sort of an impediment. But it could be fun!
  • I'm not sure if the class is quite fitting of the character, because honestly I based this entire character off of three randomly generated words, so hopefully it sticks!
  • Probably going to need to put a translation in spoilers... or maybe not to make it interesting! :P

Last edited by duelingThoughts on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total
duelingThoughts
duelingThoughts
Lodestar Youth

Virgo Posts : 399
Boondollars : 19143

Back to top Go down

M'ener'y [Aragobstar] Empty Re: M'ener'y [Aragobstar]

Post by duelingThoughts Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:50 am

I changed the Godtier to "Knight or Lord of Void" simply because it would fit his lonely theme to be stuck in a Dead Session. But when he isn't, he'll be a Knight :)

So is this accepted or...?
duelingThoughts
duelingThoughts
Lodestar Youth

Back to top Go down

Post by duelingThoughts Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:35 am

Added Grifter Modus under Other, as his Sylladex thing.

Bump?
duelingThoughts
duelingThoughts
Lodestar Youth

Back to top Go down

Post by duelingThoughts Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:30 am

So um, do you fan race characters even need approval, or?
duelingThoughts
duelingThoughts
Lodestar Youth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum