Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Revenge on the 'Admins'

+3
tlo
Derpy
undoneSyntax
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Revenge on the 'Admins' - Page 2 Empty Re: Revenge on the 'Admins'

Post by MusicStrider Tue May 19, 2015 11:43 pm

Oh, I'm the troll? Haha, you motherfuckers are funny. It seems you can't keep a fucking topic.

One, when I say leave me alone, I meant it. I didn't come here for fucking preachers. I've Roleplayed on Wattpad, Instagram, you fucking name it, so don't give me that 'laughing' shit. Everybody loves Music, more than your pathetic ass. What's sad, is that you're calling a motherfucking 12 year old a fucking baby.

Lets see, what are you doing now? Probably sitting in bed, getting fatter than your mom, and reading this in fucking awe because I'm so fabulous.

Two, no one cares what you have to say, so shut the hell up and get a life! The only girlfriend you've had is probably the damn computer. I feel bad for your heart, it broke when the screen cracked from your fugly ass face.

Three, I'm dome with this. I'm going to bed. See ya, assholes.
MusicStrider
MusicStrider
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 16296

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Tue May 19, 2015 11:48 pm

Feel free to keep projecting your inadequacy, the whole site has accepted that you're either a joke of a profile or a joke of a sentient lifeform.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Leo Posts : 263
Boondollars : 17550

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Tue May 19, 2015 11:48 pm

Huh. You're right, I am lying in bed. But, I can't seem to gain any weight no matter how hard I try, so, naw.

And. Uh. Basically everyone loves me, actually. Maybe like, two people have had legitimate complaints about me, point out a flaw?

But about girls, yeah, I once did hallucinate my computer was talking to me. It was really quite the charmer, I was instantly smitten. Sadly, the whirlwind romance ended when I came to my senses about ten minutes later. A sad story, if I ever saw.

And yes, I made all that rhyme. Cause, boss.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20150
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Post by undoneSyntax Tue May 19, 2015 11:50 pm

Little baby troll sitting in his crib, wah wah, no momma gonna save you from the illest, don't know what your deal is, 12 years a child is perfectly adequate you're not fabulous you're drab, a huss, the worst of scum, beating on your own drumms, go suck your thumbs.
undoneSyntax
undoneSyntax
Pesky Urchin

Boondollars : 16867

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Tue May 19, 2015 11:57 pm

I'd like to see myself as funny, but the only person who ever agreed was a bunny. If you wanted to be left alone then you should've left, honey, since from all but Strider&Strider it seems you're getting a shunning. Your humble beginnings of roleplay don't matter, so lay your head down, since your world's gonna shatter. At first I wasn't a preacher, but when I say the Goddess of Rap, I had to reach her, send her message across the board, so the car's getting fucking floored. I'm actually sitting at my desk, trying to keep calm and do my best, from flipping shit on your ignorant little ass, so when I get sass, I shoot it right the fuck back. Your little insults mean nothing to me, because as you'll learn and see, I play for the other team, and if that infuriates you, go ahead and scream. My life comes from wifi, no wifi, no lifi, bad wifi, bad lifi. My face comes from genetics, because apparently my parents did the diddly all hectic, I can't help it, so put it under the ocean, kelp it. So, in short, goodnight little one, it was fun, see you later hun, but just remember: we've already won.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 18995

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicStrider Wed May 20, 2015 12:01 am

Winning is a fucking joke. Flip your damn shit on me bitch, then watch me laugh my 'little ignorant ass' off. You mean nothing, to me nor the world. So take that paragraph you just wrote and shove it up your ass, cause frankly, you don't faze me. Night bitch~
MusicStrider
MusicStrider
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed May 20, 2015 12:05 am

Nor you do faze me, I've already had people hate me, so I dunno why you're so shady, you must be going crazy. You really act like your stereotype, so shut the fuck up and swipe, your little itty-bitty ass down on your bed, since you said that's where you were gonna put your head. Right now you're no better than a dirty shovel in the shed, one that's been used to bury the dead.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicStrider Wed May 20, 2015 12:08 am

Was that an insult? Please. I might've said that but listen, this is so much fun that I can't sleep. Keep it goin, I ain't given up.
MusicStrider
MusicStrider
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed May 20, 2015 12:14 am

Looks like you've been coaxed into a snafu, but you'd better go to bed and shoo little child because sleep is needed, especially for those that are much-so defeated. Lemme turn up the heat-machine so as to rip your spleen, let the hate floweth forth in my cup little pup your time is done, get the fuck out while it's still fun. Go let your itty-bitty head develop thoughts slicker and thicker than a carrot covered in syrup, lest you go to bed and shutup.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Wed May 20, 2015 1:59 am

MusicStrider. 12 years of age does not equal to 12 years of roleplay. You were not roleplaying instently out of your mothers womb. Also please refrain from bringing up mothers and such. Because me and possibly others have suffered enough of a passing of a family member. Either way. Frankly a reason I'm on the tablet or computer is to escape stressful moments of life. Not so sure about you though. It sounds like you had your head dragged through a bush.
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 23107

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed May 20, 2015 3:10 am

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I am dying. Thank you guys for sticking up for us and for all that junk. It makes me feel good to know folks like the system as it is.

Also PERMABANNED on MS
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23675
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content