Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Satana Faunus
by tlo Today at 12:04 pm

» Prince's Gallery
by Prince of Fries Yesterday at 8:15 pm

» the question comes out; does deg is roleplay??
by furry garbage Yesterday at 1:05 pm

» Rina Masons
by benignTenacity Yesterday at 7:26 am

» Izzy Mendez
by benignTenacity Yesterday at 7:26 am

» Earl Pitsmoore
by benignTenacity Yesterday at 7:25 am

» Arty Southers
by tlo Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:39 pm

» something something session ((open, seeking space player))
by Derpy Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:28 pm

» Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]
by BurdenKing Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:35 am

» Pennykettle
by tlo Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

tlo

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 

Pep's art garbage dump

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 296
Boondollars : 5596

PostSubject: Pep's art garbage dump   Thu May 07, 2015 7:00 pm

I've been trying to make some art for a few of my OC's, it is predictably garbage but  I hope to improve. Too bad I have to literally use mspaint.

OC most images are based on, I know the shoes look weird but everytime I try to fix that lace I end up fucking it up more

Symbol for Jedd, predictably simplistic. I think I wanted to contrast the orange of his Hex colour with blue but the fact that he is a void player makes this symbol really un-needed. I think I am stuck with it now though.

Current attempt at a silhouette. Really simplistic pose because I am trying to work out proportions atm. Also short blade looks a bit too small for me.

Last edited by PerpetuallyAdroit on Sun May 17, 2015 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pep's art garbage dump   Fri May 08, 2015 5:52 pm

Finally finished a picture of Jedd, everything around the neck makes me fucking anxious and the face is kinda 'meh' but I am pretty happy with the rest. No attempt at shading because mspaint is the actual worst. Also fixed handedness and switched symbol side for convenience.

Last edited by PerpetuallyAdroit on Sun May 17, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pep's art garbage dump   Sun May 17, 2015 5:45 pm

Finished God tier for Jedd using image above. Used reference image to make the out fit. I feel like the shoe issue is fixed finally but the arms seem a bit weird. Like what the fuck are they even doing? Goddamn Mage with a sword is pretty stupid but whatever, hands scare me enough that I don't want to attempt trying to remake them.

Also made a couple other pics based on the OC's of UndoneSyntax (Erin Cerva) and friendlyJoker (Maxxa Scarra). Rogue of Time and Prince of Mind respectively. Had a harder time with the Rogue but the Prince isn't particularly super fucking neato special either. Also no face for Prince because I don't fucking know.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pep's art garbage dump   Mon May 25, 2015 6:18 pm

Sprite for my troll character, Taston Dextet. The shoes on this one are more fucked up than dead baby jokes but the rest of it is fine in my eyes, except for maybe the symbol because I am as simplistic as they come.

Also made a talk sprite. Now this motherfucker is another story, had to figure out that GIFs are a thing. Go me, I guess. The eyes make his look like a fucking old man even though he is supposed to be a teenager, that's what I get for trying to include the bags under his eyes I guess.

Can't figure out how to put GIFs here, just look between the two images really fast to get the intended effect.

Also symbol for Taston, like I said it is super simplistic. Also isn't perfect 30 degree angles because I am either too lazy or not resourceful enough to crack out the protractor and work that shirt out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pep's art garbage dump   Thu May 28, 2015 12:37 pm

God tier picture of CocoaSmiles OC Ruth, Knight of Breath. Made using  female knight reference picture. Tried to do a pose with this one but it did more harm than good.

Character is way too lanky, she is meant to be shorter but I messed it up because I needed to make a stick figure thing in order to do the pose. Hands are too small, right hand is especially fucked up because I couldn't see a goddamn brick wall even if it was two feet in front of me. The shorts look weird, I made the shorts look  weird. The perspective is also fucked because I can't even begin to fathom how I would fix it. Apart from that it is fine.

Why the fuck is this image so big, what the actual fuck. Goddamn it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Boondollars : 5824

PostSubject: Re: Pep's art garbage dump   Fri May 29, 2015 11:14 am

Nice ruth, but needs to be more chubby :-3 its a stick

BUT WHERE IS THE JOKA?!?! WE NEED MORE JOKA IN HERE

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pep's art garbage dump   Fri May 29, 2015 11:27 am

@friendlyJoker wrote:
Nice ruth, but needs to be more chubby :-3 its a stick

BUT WHERE IS THE JOKA?!?! WE NEED MORE JOKA IN HERE

If you read the text above any of the posts here is ays the problems, including why Ruth is so lanky. Also I already drew one for you joker, I like doing random OC whenever I feel like it. I get bored and have another session of, 'Let's get super pissed off at mspaint' until a crap art piece manages to find it's way from there onto this topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin

Taurus Posts : 485
Boondollars : 9446
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Pep's art garbage dump   Fri May 29, 2015 12:31 pm

@PerpetuallyAdroit wrote:
God tier picture of CocoaSmiles OC Ruth, Knight of Breath. Made using  female knight reference picture. Tried to do a pose with this one but it did more harm than good.

Character is way too lanky, she is meant to be shorter but I messed it up because I needed to make a stick figure thing in order to do the pose. Hands are too small, right hand is especially fucked up because I couldn't see a goddamn brick wall even if it was two feet in front of me. The shorts look weird, I made the shorts look  weird. The perspective is also fucked because I can't even begin to fathom how I would fix it. Apart from that it is fine.

Why the fuck is this image so big, what the actual fuck. Goddamn it.

I have to agree with everything said, though I am so pleased to see someone drawing Ruth! here. and yes as Joka said, she is a lot more chubby, she has a shorter diaphragm and much wider hips. But she is so cute anyways!!

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pep's art garbage dump   Fri May 29, 2015 4:02 pm

@cocoaSmiles wrote:
I have to agree with everything said, though I am so pleased to see someone drawing Ruth! here. and yes as Joka said, she is a lot more chubby, she has a shorter diaphragm and much wider hips. But she is so cute anyways!!

I'm glad you like it at least. I plan on redoing most of the god tiers at some point to fix proportions, give better poses, amp up quality etc. She is such a twig cuz of the stick figure thing I needed to do cuz I couldn't figure out the pose at all. At this point I think my mind just works in 2D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Pep's art garbage dump   Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:04 pm

Your art is bombin boy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pep's art garbage dump   

Back to top Go down

Pep's art garbage dump
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum