by hereticalTophat Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:37 pm

» Deg Scribbles
by furry garbage Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:36 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 

[Potential Thread Idea] Troll Parenting 101: How to Raise a Grub Into a Healthy Adult

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot

Scorpio Posts : 55
Boondollars : 4968

PostSubject: [Potential Thread Idea] Troll Parenting 101: How to Raise a Grub Into a Healthy Adult   Thu May 07, 2015 4:31 pm

I just kinda had this random idea after looking at some of the little fan comics around the interwebs. A lot of times, an ancestor character will be the parent/guardian of the grubs of their descendant and pre-scratch self, and hilarity ensues. So, I thought, why not do that here? Well, if no one is interested then yeah, at least I tried, but I think a couple people may be interested. All that would be necessary is at least a ancestor and a beta troll, canon or oc, with the option of a dancestor to make the size of the family you'd be playing as to a size of three. This'd be a very non-serious little tale and very AU, so, you can have just about as much fun with this as you want. Imagine how some of the ancestors will be as parents! And think about how many of them would have to call one another to figure out how to care for their little wrigglers. Just an idea, but, if a few people are interested, we could have a fun thread of the trials and tribulations of our characters being thrust into parenthood and grubhood horns first ;3

I thank you for your time reading this little idea of mine. Here, have a cookie. It's chocolate chip, I promise.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
topgunAmnesiac
Fidgety Bopper

Aquarius Posts : 75
Boondollars : 4860

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Thread Idea] Troll Parenting 101: How to Raise a Grub Into a Healthy Adult   Thu May 07, 2015 5:54 pm

I'm interested.

ME HEARTY CREW O' CHARACTERS:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derpy
Downtown Upstart

Leo Posts : 461
Boondollars : 7000
Location : i'll give you my full address if you really want it

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Thread Idea] Troll Parenting 101: How to Raise a Grub Into a Healthy Adult   Thu May 07, 2015 6:26 pm

You've got my vote, bro.

The Nerds

dumb quotes by dumbb man

i've got a pesterchum. i'm not on it often, but if you wanna chat, it's intravenousExtravaganza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 8672

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Thread Idea] Troll Parenting 101: How to Raise a Grub Into a Healthy Adult   Thu May 07, 2015 10:17 pm

I am the most in I can possibly be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot

Scorpio Posts : 55
Boondollars : 4968

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Thread Idea] Troll Parenting 101: How to Raise a Grub Into a Healthy Adult   Wed May 13, 2015 4:24 pm

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to this, school was a bit draining for a bit. Since you guys have expressed interest, I was wondering what you would like the setting for the thread to be? It's already AU, so we could do just about whatever with the background. Could be peaceful Alternia (or Beforus), mid or post-Sufferer, whatever. I'm just curious. I nearly started the thread without really considering much about how the world around this thread would be. Any thoughts?

OCs:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Thread Idea] Troll Parenting 101: How to Raise a Grub Into a Healthy Adult   

Back to top Go down

[Potential Thread Idea] Troll Parenting 101: How to Raise a Grub Into a Healthy Adult
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: