by furry garbage Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:23 pm

» Dick's Father
by tlo Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:17 pm

» Simple Sgrub Session (Open)
by hereticalTophat Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:37 pm

» Deg Scribbles
by furry garbage Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:36 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 

Eliden Alfuin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wickedlyWiccan
Juvesquirt

Aries Posts : 29
Boondollars : 4724

PostSubject: Eliden Alfuin    Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:34 am

Full Name: Eliden Alfuin
Nickname(s): Eli (El-ee - used in person), SS/EA online.
Height & Weight: 5’3”, 126 lbs

Physical appearance:

Short in stature, Eliden maintains a thin but lightly muscled build. His horns extend out and forwards, curling towards the end before being capped by more spherical nubs. They are roughly three feet in length, if they didn't curl inwards and thus shorten the perceived length by a decent amount. He has a softly angled face, with an aquiline nose bisecting his Jade-tinged gray eyes, which are surrounded by the typical sclera.

Eli favors baggy tops including sweaters, coats, and shirts, but is most often seen in a large black greatcoat used to hide his arm - his symbol being emblazoned on the back. Below this is a gray v-neck with a pendant featuring his symbol. A pair of flowing black slacks are held up typically by his amphistaff in whip-form, but they seem to not actually need the pseudo-belt.

Personality:

Eliden is naturally distrustful of other Trolls, and is often paranoid about whether or not he is being watched by Alternian spies come to cull him for his missing arm. Nevertheless, once you have earned his trust he becomes very warm and sympathetic, often forgoing his own needs in order to help - though don't take his trust as a "get-out-of-jail-free card" when it comes to his suspicious nature.

Due to his handicap and the issues that come along with it, he has been very prideful and absolutely loathes whenever he needs to ask for help - he will sooner let himself fail over and over again than simply ask for help. This has also led him to be a perfectionist, and overly cautious when it comes to doing just about anything.

Handle: superfluousSeedsman

Typing Quirk/Color: Eli types in his blood color and tends to use overly-complicated word choices - he usually voids one-syllables unless there is no other choice. (i.e., “superfluous” instead of “extra”)

Blood color: Jade (#008141)
Symbol:
Spoiler:

Lusus: Giant Butterfly

Strengths: Physically Fit, Adept Gardener, Disciplined
Weaknesses: Handicapped, Distrusting, Proud
Fears/Insecurities: Terrified of Drones, Worries about Arm
Dislikes: Drones, Mechanics (non-bio),
Driving force:

Eliden’s goal has been to engineer a bioprosthetic that will not be rejected by his body and thus rid himself of his insecurities. Secondarily, he wishes to reform the treatment of disabled Trolls in the Alternian empire.

Hobbies: Gardening, Caring for his lusus, Bioengineering

God Tier Title: Soul of Life
Land: Land of Loam and Seedlings (LOLAS)
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: Amphistaffkind

Describe your character in three words: The Biotech Savant

If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?:

His amphistaff & a water catchment.

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?:

Although he will never admit it, Eliden is deeply ashamed of his missing arm. He has tried many times to replace it with a bioprosthetic of his own design, but no matter what it has been rejected by his body - thus creating doubts about his proficiency with his trade.

Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?:

Mostly sweets - honey (of the mind variety and not), candies, sugary drinks, and various sweet fruits & vegetables. Regrettably there would also be small portions of meat.

Other:

This is a total revamp of an old character of mine that was on an account that no longer exists - I am definitely not stealing anything here! Also, the amphistaff is a literal living weapon which restructures the crystalline-like cells of its body using neural impulses to become rigid or flexible (staff/spear or whip).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wickedlyWiccan
Juvesquirt

PostSubject: Re: Eliden Alfuin    Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:09 pm

This is no longer a Work in Progress, unless I missed something.

Gimme critique!

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1328
Boondollars : 11909
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

PostSubject: Re: Eliden Alfuin    Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:28 pm

Soul is not a canon class, or a class we have on this forum. For now it'd be better to just use a canon class, then maybe later you can make a soul class and swap him to it.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wickedlyWiccan
Juvesquirt

PostSubject: Re: Eliden Alfuin    Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:24 pm

Hrm... I can't exactly 'create' the class as it's a fanclass proposed by the Page of Hopes tumblruser who created the Homestuck title test. His class is very crucial to his character, and I'd really like to keep it - would I be able to submit the class anyways with the Page of Hopes' class explanation?

Edit:

With proper credit + a link to her things, of course. Big ol' disclaimer saying I didn't come up with the class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1328
Boondollars : 11909
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

PostSubject: Re: Eliden Alfuin    Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:57 pm

Yeah that works, just make sure to properly cite them, I'll give this pre approval so we don't have to come back here.

APPROVED
-provided the soul class is made.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eliden Alfuin    

Back to top Go down

Eliden Alfuin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: On Topic :: The Creation Center :: Approved Area :: Approved Characters Archive-
Jump to: