Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Voempt Snekub

2 posters

Go down

Voempt Snekub Empty Voempt Snekub

Post by Derpy Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:13 am

Full Name: Voempt Snekub
Height & Weight: Six foot, seven inches. 254 pounds.
Birthdate: April Seventeenth.

Physical appearance: Voempt, as previously stated, stands at six feet and seven inches, with a weight of 254 pounds. But, that's not really important, now is it? That's already been stated!
Alright, Voempt has rather thick, shoulder-length wavy hair, that is rather unkempt and sticks out in multiple places. The other of his head assets, his horns, seem to slowly jut from his forehead and then try to flee back to his head, at a rather acute angle. His cheekbones are set close to his nose, as if attempting to cuddle it. His teeth are rather long but few and far between, those that are left. He likely only has six left, out of his original 27, but those were mostly the short ones. His eyebrows are almost constantly set to some emotion that even vaguely resembles anger, giving him the appearance of always glaring at someone.

He dresses mostly in black, the only clothes he wears other than a casual set are a scarf and glasses. The glasses are purely cosmetic, but his scarf is donned simply because his neck is rather long. White gauze is also wrapped around his right forearm, due to his tendency to recklessly ram things, causing blunt trauma and cuts.

As previously stated, Voempt is tall and a bit weighty, but by no means the largest possible. Despite his height, he is rather lank, and his weight is rather easily distributed throughout his body, although his thighs are definitely the pudgiest part of him.

Personality: Voempt tries to play himself off as a cold, uncaring, heartless jerk. Which, yes, to some degree he is. He, however, is simply attempting to hide the fact that he feels anything, whatsoever. "RAther be A donche thAu someoue who feels wAy too mnch." He'd tell you if asked why. He's prone to threatening and harassing people who attempt to flatter him, although to no avail, usually. The blood spectrum doesn't have any effect on his attitude, unless a highblood thinks that lowbloods aren't worth anything, or vice-versa. He genuinely hopes that one day, the blood-feud is over, and trolls can live in peace yet again.

The tall one we're speaking of is also a rather angry, rage-filled capsule of hatred. He half-secretly despises everything, wishing to see everyone torn asunder by the failed, mutant fruit of their endeavor. Without provocation he'll likely lash out at anyone or anything nearby, and with provocation, the reckless boy will attempt to slam his entire body into what infuriates him. This, however, causes a backlash if he cares for someone, since he would feel utter regret, become quiet, and ignore people for extended periods of time.

He's a rather vulgar one, at that, and most of his sentences will be full of various expletives, and sometimes a few "Choice" insults. By choice, I mean he combines any combination of one-or-two word insults, a noun, expletive, adjective, verb, or adverb, such as "Yon SHIT-SPLEENED WHALEFO66ER!" While not necessarily an effective insult, it is one nonetheless. If he loves you, or cares about you, expect him to act a slightly softer version of his normal self, and, if you do something to embarrass him, expect a quick retort and light object thrown in your general direction. Which, likely won't happen, since he generally repels other trolls or humans, which is totally cool by him.

Handle: anarchisticCorona
Typing Quirk/Color: He types in a golden-yellow. He will always capitalize his a's, to emphasize his anarchistic nature. Lowercase n's and u's are often switched, and his capital G's will be replaced by sixes.
Blood color: Gold
Symbol: His symbol is two parallel, vertical lines, with a single line to connect the two by their diagonal ends, whereas the other two are linked by a wavy line.
Lusus: An ocelot the size of a panther, from which he learned his solitary nature. They rarely interact, save for when Voempt gets depressed, in which she would lay next to him in an attempt to cheer him up, or when he goes into an insatiable rage-induced frenzy, which she will attempt to calm him down from. He spent most of his life rarely seeing her, and hopes that is how he will spend the rest of it in regards to others.

Strengths: Brute force, reaching high things, not easily trusting.
Weaknesses: Solitary nature, inability to think things through, turning away affection and/or care, easily snapping.
Fears/Insecurities: Despite how he acts, Voempt sincerely fears dying unloved by anyone. He will never say it out loud, and will instead substitute it with "Just tolerAte me," accidentally hurting someone he loves, immense darkness, and by that, I mean, large, unlit areas, paired with claustrophobia, he can't go into anything remotely cave-like while still maintaining his cool.
Likes: Being left alone*, sketching ((Despite his complete inability to do so)), merely observing things.
Dislikes: Being left alone*, large amounts of people, speaking to people, and eels.
Driving force: To see the world crushed by it's own inevitable doom, then helping rebuild it in a kinder way.
Hobbies: Staring into the sky, daydreaming, smashing glass, and punching things in the face.
*He likes to be left alone, but with other people near him, physically. However, he dislikes being left alone completely, physically or emotionally. To put this into perspective, say, Bob is near him, and occasionally speaks to him for a bit. He's alright with that. Bob doesn't talk, that's a little less fine. But if he's left completely alone for extended periods of time, he wigs out a bit.

God Tier Title: Knight of Rage
Land: Land of Demons and Gloom
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: Mainly allocated to Clubkind, but, if he's in a particularly rage-filled mood, will allocate to Fistkind.
Psionic Power: He can cause slight static shocks. Nothing past your average touching-the-doorknob shock though.

Describe your character in three words: Lonely, grim, conflicted.
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: A long, weighty clubbing weapon and a shorter, lighter club.

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: Voempt would change his lusus to something with more compassion.
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Various unsorted fruit, most sour, a pile of pencils that have no absolute business being there, two-liters of red cream Faygo, and mixed peanutbutter-jelly.

Last edited by DatIntelligentDerp on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 18995

Back to top Go down

Voempt Snekub Empty Re: Voempt Snekub

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:05 pm

Um... If his blood color is gold. His typing color should be in the same shade of yellow. Because if hes hiding his typing color. Means he would be a mutant. Though I can see why you did it. Because knight players tend to have two sides to who they really are. But for another thing I like to point out. Is that of the Name section of your character application. The name section should always be there. Regardless if the name of the thread is the name of your character being shown. This is to make sure that the thread name is the same on the Character Application and to clear some confusion up when mods or admins have to move threads about.
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 23107

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:34 pm

Ah, I have no idea why the name isn't there. Might have removed it or something stupid like that, I was pretty tired when I wrote this. It's not appearing on the copy I have saved on my computer, either.

And, if you'd prefer I switch the color of his typing, then I'm perfectly fine with that.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:13 pm

Yes please. Also his clothing should be the same color as his blood. Because if hes in a relationship with a troll that has a higher blood caste than him. He would be able to wear purple or the bright blue color. So others know that hes protected. If hes not then well. He would be culled by any trolls who find out or culled by the drones when trying to collect his genetic material.

Voempt Snekub Rose_eyebrows
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:40 pm

Duly noted, will fix that.

Anything else to note?
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:33 am

Nope thats it. Approved!
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:35 am

Whoot whoot!
Is it appropriate to ask for a high-five or no?
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:37 am

Sure! *High fives.*
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin