HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRulesFAQLog inChatboxRegisterCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SBURB Zeta (Closed... for now)
by Sir Realism Today at 2:46 pm

» Nosinevo + Nosinova (Cherubs)
by Sir Realism Today at 2:25 pm

» AA's Art Abandon
by Trikeo Today at 6:06 am

» Maud Allard (Wip)
by Prince of Fries Today at 12:10 am

» Viva Chenche ((Fin, per haps?) [obiligatory edge warning]
by Derpy Yesterday at 6:45 pm

» Sburb Session ((Looking for aliens!))
by aestheticAvenger Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:57 pm

» Otto Bot UNFINISHED ((Warning for language and slurs))
by tlo Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:02 pm

» another session rp ((openerino))
by Derpy Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:19 am

» SGRUB Theta [Closed]
by ZoozooKinkajou Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:11 pm

» Pluvus Hdifix
by Plumscreech Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

hereticalTophat, Sir Realism

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 
 

  Housefast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 886
Boondollars : 8688
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Housefast    Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:26 pm

One may always question ignorance,
But one can hardly question true, pure experience,
And experience states that some things simply can't be done.


The above sentence was stated by a pessimist and a cynic. Also, that same person would refer to themselves as "Experienced."
Let us prove that last line wrong, eh?



HOUSEFAST

A young AustralianRead: Alternian stands in his bedroom. And, while it's technically racist to call him that, the audience needs to know his racial caste so they can automatically picture grey skin and horns. It just so happens that today, the twenty-second of December, is his birthday.

What will the name of this young troll be?

> Enter name.


{ FREAKBLUB FLIPBIRD }
{ TRY AGAIN, SMARTASS }

> Try again.

{ BEBZEL DULEZE }

Your name is Bebzel Duleze, and as previously stated it is your BIRTHDAY.  As such, there are several HONEY CAKES scattered throughout his room, in accordance with your BUBBLEBREE'S INFATUATION WITH HONEY. Eating those cakes would not be wise, seeing as they use MIND HONEY. Which is NOT TO BE EATEN.

Your eyes are drawn to the rifle hanging over the mantelpiece, and know it will have to go off at some point. But then you realize there is no gun or mantlepiece and that this joke will probably go without anyone understanding.

But, looking about your ACTUAL ROOM, one can see the interests you have. To one wall is a BOOKSHELF FILLED WITH HONEYCOMBS, which in turn are FILLED WITH WAX/HONEY. You VERY MUCH ENJOY BEES, and aren't even slightly afraid of them at all. Next to that same bookshelf is another, this one filled with ASSORTED DEAD THINGS, though most are UNDER LOCK AND KEY because when you dream it's not ENTIRELY SMART to have THEM ABLE TO ROAM. Also, they're all RECENTLY DEAD, and have RELATIVELY GOOD HYGIENE AND NO MAGGOTS. You suppose that your LAPTOP also has one of your other interests, but that's just because it allows you to CHAT WITH YOUR GOOD FRIENDS.

You gaze out your window. It's a balmy December in Alstralnia.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young robot stands in her bedroom, the only freaking safe haven from her computer father. She's sort of freaked out right now because HER DAD hasn't been anywhere around lately, and that MAKES HER SUSPICIOUS. Also, PARANOID. She's generally paranoid. She also doesn't think it's very creative to use the same basic form for every introductory "page," and hardly wants to comply. Her name is ROBO MARKSON, don't bother with the dumb nameplate thing. It's okay to be original every once in a while, it help improve self-confidence.

She says she likes sociology and a bit of psychology, and also comics. (DC or Marvel, she likess and dislikes some of both, if you were wondering) She also expresses a doubt as to whether you're really just a reader and may well also be a player, too. Oh, yeah, it's not her birthday. But it is Bebzel's, so she should probably have send the kid a card of something. Ouch.

=====>


<{[( Right, so how this'll work is every post you make you'll type out basically "Two posts," one for each of your characters, and then separate them with something like I did, a bunch of Tilde (~). Any questions? No? Let s start, then! )]}>

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monjaro
Scampermaster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 8423
Join date : 2014-02-20
Age : 20
Location : Land Of Dust And Sheds

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:11 am

Be the smart shut in =====>

A young boy stands in a concrete basement as he asses latest knowledge to pop onto your desktop.
This boy has a name but he thinks you should try and guess.

>Enter name.

{Shut-in Geek}
{How rude}

Now damaging the boys confidence he retreats under his bed sheets from pure humiliation.
We may have to come back later to ask "Nicely" what his name is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young...
"HEY,what are you doing?!?!?"
"ah, i'm just narra...*Punch noise* HEY why did you punch me?!?!?"
"Because i don't need a voice over for my Fu*****... did you just bleep me?"
"..."
"you did just FU***** bleeped me didn't you!"
"I should go."
"that's right, you better run."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"jeez, i seem to be dashing all over the place." "oh sorry."

the boy pops his head out of his covers and returns to his computer.
you peer over to see that his profile name is Able Johnson. while looking over his almost barren room besides the few piles of books you start to feel like this basement is actually a bunker. wait, this is a bunker. apparently this kid is the lord of shut-ins. you peek over his shoulder again to investigate his screen. the whole desktop was covered in links to research sites and book files. only one thing stood out and that was his pester-chum application which he proceeded to enter then exit not knowing what to do.
he finally decides to log in.

adventChemist {AC} is now online.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's,Denizens & Ancestors:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude
avatar

Posts : 1149
Boondollars : 8966
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:26 pm

Be The Heiress===>

You become a rather mature young Troll, who is at this very moment, in a heated race with a couple of other trolls and humans along the coast of Spain. The troll girl was, obviously, taking it easy on the other racers, basically doing the equivilent of jogging for her. However to the racers, she was going all out, and they were almost fast enough to pass her. They began to try harder, to prove themselves to the Troll girl. However, when one teenaged human came up along side her, smirking at her as if he were about to pass her, she slightly increased her speed to keep her lead.

The human pushed harder, gaining again, only to see her move faster, smiling at him. He began to go all out, quickly over taking her and shooting past to her surprise. She blushed a bit, very impressed that this human was actually able to do that. However, he inner alternian told her that she had to win. So take in a big gulp of air, her arms shot to her side, and she leaned forward. In a blast of sand, she shot forward, overtaking and then destroying everyone in the race as she went faster then possible for normal trolls and humans.

The human boy slowed and came to a stop, watching as the Heiress blasted forward. We'll just leave him and her to sort through this event.




Be the ScatterBrain ===>

You come upon a human girl, standing in a 2 foot thick pile of trash and other junk as she is absorbed by her work. She seemed to be working on a device of some sorts, but her notes were written is several different languages, some that even didn't exist and were made up by her. So the function was unknown, and the design looked so sci fi that it couldn't be registered as to what it might be able to do.

However, With Lucy Blight on the project, it was likely something incredibly stupid and pointless, so we'll just come back later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6350
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Be the OCD===>

A tall, not so young troll stands in the middle of his room which is very neatly organised. Not a single speck of dust can even be seen here
This troll already has a name and it has been written on that name plaque there.

{ZYGOSI MERLEG}

Is what's written there. It's a good thing we don't enter his name, it probably would have been something stupid like Four-eyed Loser anyways.

You look around your room, pleased, however you know it won't be long before your Rhino Lusus destroys everything again for the umpteenth time. You are also already 8.5 sweeps old but it is not your birthday, yours was like 5 months ago!

Your interests lie in READING a good book, organising your closet and of course chatting with your friends. Today also so happens to be one of your friends' birthdays. You could probably walk out and find his hive but there is no way you're going under that sun. You decide to wish him through easier means, Trollian.

absoluteProsecutor[AP] is now online

~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the fish lover ===>

A not so young girl stands in the middle of her room browsing through an aquatic catalogue. She seems really engrossed in it. What should this girl's name be?

>Enter name

You cannot enter a name because this girl already has a name plaque. She looks up from her book and shows her name plaque to you.

{Lucy Andrews}

Your name is Lucy Andrews and boy, do you love your AQUATIC LIFE. If you could you would want to live in the sea with them however, you live next to the ocean which is good enough for you. Another thing which you specialise in is braiding your hair into very complicated hairstyles. You've been doing it for so long, you're practically a professional at it already.

Today is also one of your many friends' birthdays. You would like to send him something...somehow but you don't know what to give. You decide to ask someone who might know him better than you do.

electrifiedEndorphin [EE] is now online.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monjaro
Scampermaster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 8423
Join date : 2014-02-20
Age : 20
Location : Land Of Dust And Sheds

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:53 pm

while being online you discover some friends are popping up. maybe you can get a boost in confidence by talking to them.

adventChemist {AD} began pestering elecctrifiedEndophin {EE} and absoluteProsecutor {AP}

AC: Hey, whats up?
AC: Just been sitting around loathing.
AC: Anything happening on your end?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"*whispering* A young troll lies on her floor in the middle of her room looking at weapon catalogs."
"For this young troll, nothing of importance is happening today."
"Well, nothing that concerns the young troll."
"Anyways, this young troll goes by the name ... oh shit"
"I see you, you mother Fu****."
"If my name isn't Ziavra Kiislu, i WILL destroy you."

"And i'm out of here yet again!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's,Denizens & Ancestors:
 


Last edited by devilishBladesmen on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 886
Boondollars : 8688
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:00 pm

(( Hey, I didn't actually ever say it, but I think having a post order would be felt as obligatory :P
So the people who haven't posted should post, then that will set the order in stone. ))

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monjaro
Scampermaster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 8423
Join date : 2014-02-20
Age : 20
Location : Land Of Dust And Sheds

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:03 pm

((oh, ok. sorry.))

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's,Denizens & Ancestors:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6409
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:50 pm

====> go to a more peaceful place

You appear to be just besides a lake, and you see a boy just taking a nap under a tree with his cat, at the same time a fishing road is in position to catch a fish at any moment now. He seems to have fallen asleep meanwhile he was fishing something for his little cat

You feel you shouldn't wake up this guy, he looks tired anyways, so you deside to say goodbye to this beautiful place

====> Say goodBye to the Beautiful place

You are now in a less pleacent place. You seem to be in a Cave like Troll-Hive, not really the best view.

There is a Troll cover in facepaint in the middle of the room, he seems to notice you, he is waiting you to do something, so you do the smartest thing you can come up with, and try to name him.

====> Name the Clown looking Troll

???= whO dO yOU cAll A clOwn yOU lIttlE scUm? Im thE grEAt hIgh blOOd Of thIs hIvE. nObOdy cAlls mE A clOwn And lIvEs tO tEll thE tAlE.

====> You run away for your life

You are now back in the lake of last time, the fishing road seems to have catched something and the boy is starting to wake up

You couldnt name the last guy, so you decide to name this one

{...}

You were going to writte something hilarius and offencive but you got tired of that, and besides, this boy seems like a good guy, he doesnt deserve something like that.....yet

{Leon Schyte}

He nods at you and takes out the fishing road, he seems to have catch a little fish so tinny and gives it to his Cat.

Awww, what a wonderful scenne, how boring...lets go and do something interesting and botter the clown again

====> Botter Clown

Kat: stOp cAllIng mE clOwn!!! my nAmE Is IcArUs, KaTsUo IcArUs. And yOU sIr, hAve mAdE A pOwErfUl EnEmy

You fell that this clown is going to give you some laughs. But you deside not to push it to hard for now and do something else

====> Do something else

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 717
Boondollars : 7138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 20
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:32 pm

//off-topic: this is my third time typing this up. my wifi has been awfully wonky today//

Be the pathetic troll ===>

He's not pathetic, but he'd probably agree with you.

He's nowhere to be found, but he's somewhere.

You can however tell a lot about a person from their room. You can see a world map with ASTRALANIA circled, TROLLIAN which is opened for him more than most trolls, and pictures of FAMOUS LEADERS and HIGHBLOODS. Impressions on the floor and walls of stuff that used to be there. As well as a couple GAMES and BOOKS. There's also various BLOOD SPOTS on the floor and walls.

He then pops his bleeding and bruised head out from under his bed. He heard a noise and hid under the first spot he could find. He probably shouldn't have moved to this bad neighborhood from Astralania especially since troll are quite discriminated against. This neighborhood has quite the bad racism for Astralanian, people rob and beat them up quite a bit, even the doctors overcharge for foreigners. Living like this would cause one to be quite shy and mistrusting of others, but also teach you how to take care of oneself. After washing and treating his wounds. He comes back and asks you what his name is.

So, what is his name?

>Enter Name.

{ Umberblood Greenhorn }
{ That's rude, please try again }

>Try Again.

{ Fleris Gjunou }

That's better. He then logs onto Trollian for some comfort from somebody.

reticentCadger [RC] is now online.

~~~

Be the guy in the top hat.

You be the guy in the hat, but he is not wearing a top hat, he is wearing a wizard hat and reading a book on a mythological journey with getting and destroying rings titled Not Lord of the Rings.

Around his room you can see various things demonstrating his personality and interests. You can see a SKETCHBOOK, PIANO, BOOKS on PROGRAMMING, SCIENCE, HISTORY, FICTION, and what-not, MOVIES, JUGGLING CLUBS, among piles of other things.

This guy has a lot of hobbies and interests. He gets a message on Pesterchum.

factotumAmnesic [FA] has started pestering amnesicFactotum[AF].

FA: hello idiot, how ARE you DOING?!
AF: uh, I FORGET, DO I KNOW you?!
FA: yes, we HAVE been over this! I AM you!
AF: just because you USE my TYPING quirk, USE my name backwards, and USE my TYPING quirk, DOES not MEAN that you ARE me! I AM me, you ARE not!
FA: augh, I WAS such a fool!
AF: uh, what ARE you TALKING about?!
FA: I AM you from the future!

amnesicFactotum [AF] has blocked factotumAmnesic

You are still on your computer and you wait for somebody else to answer you. While you do that you attempt to create music on the computer and draw. This is going to be a while.


Last edited by DistantRed on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6350
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:09 pm

[I assume that all of us has posted already?]

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 886
Boondollars : 8688
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:48 pm

(( Okay, yes, the post order is: Me, Dev'lish, BK, Panda, Kas, Red. ))

> Be the adorable one


You are now the adorable one.

> Adorable one: Retrieve arms from third bookshelf!


You don't have a third bookshelf, dibbly! Izzn not gonna get arms from what's not there!

> Retrieve arms from wherever you have them, then.


You shrug, and go to your first bookshelf, which has the dead things. There are a few arms here, though technically speaking most of them were "Forepaws."

> Do the scaled one.


You poke at the dead lizard. No, those arms would never work for you. Hey, wait- How did you poke that? You've been playing coy this whole time, haven't you, pretending you had no arms!

Guilty as charged <(|||)o{

> I doubt you heaven own fake arms. Humph. Go check your friends.


You sit down at your Husktop laptop, and open Pesterchum.


cadaverousThaumaturge [CT] is online.

Now, to pester or to be pestered, that is the question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Be the paranoid girl.


You are now the paranoid girl, who is wondering what that sound was that may or may not have actually sounded.

> Retrieve ar-

Didn't she already say this was all very unoriginal? She has no fake arms, and if she did they wouldn't be in the drawer, etcetera. She already has arms, see? They're. Made of metal, yes, but they work just as well, if not better than, normal arms. Though, the hands don't seem to be attached, which is odd.

> Retrieve fists from bedclothes.


You search the bedclothes, but they don't seem to be there! Actually, you're pretty sure you just wanted a reason to mess up your perfectly made bed.

> Search the bureau for your appendages.


You look through the bedside table, but to no avail! Besides, doing that with no actual fingers is pretty hard.


> Leave no stone unturned! Search the refrigerator!


You're quite sure they won't be in the refrigerator. There's only books in there. But you do spot them glistening on your desk, which is pretty obvious. If only this had been in a more visual format.

> Captchalogue hands.


You Captchalogue the hands, and the Bubble Modus sorts them out. See, it works on the sound effect the item would make, and depending on the first letter of that, it puts it in one of thirteen slots.

Fists>Thwack>T>20th-letter>20/2>10> Tenth slot!

They can be recalled from that slot by using that word again in any way, including just thwacking something really hard.

> Allocate fists to Strife Speccibus.

You do so with glee, and they fit very nicely into your Fistkind abstratta.

> Pester a friend!


You gaze into space, and Pesterchum opens in your vision.

caricatureDisconcertia [CD] is online.

======>

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monjaro
Scampermaster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 8423
Join date : 2014-02-20
Age : 20
Location : Land Of Dust And Sheds

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:55 pm

(I think i'll skip this round because of my earlier intrusion. so just go from that.)

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's,Denizens & Ancestors:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude
avatar

Posts : 1149
Boondollars : 8966
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:04 am

Noxxia sat at finish line to her race, breathing a bit hard after that show of her true talent. The other racers would be a little bit, so she decided to hop on Trollian as she waited. Wiping her face clear of sweat, then placing the towel over her shoulder, she took out her phone, and quickly opened the mobile version of Trollian. It was a glitchy as shit app, but it was good enough to chat with her friends with for now.

lackadaisicalAscendancy [lA] is Online

[lA]: yooooooo, anyone else on? i just won my race, and now i gotta wait for the rest of the losers to flounder on over.
[lA]: Glub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6350
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:59 pm

Before you could get to talking with your friend, another friend has messaged you. You sigh, knowing he probably needs a confidence booster yet again.

>Zygosi: Answer human

absoluteProsecutor[AP] began trolling adventChemist [AC]

AP: 1 supp0se y0u ar3 1n n33d of a conf1d3nc3 b00st3r, Abl3?

AP: Y0u ar3 v3ry pr3d1ctabl3 y0u kn0w that... Anyways, 1 am pr0bably n0t th3 id3al p3rs0n f0r th1s s0rt 0f s1tuat10n.

AP: P3rhaps th3r3 ar3 0th3rs wh0 w0uld b3 abl3 t0 d0 b3tt3r?


You lean back in your chair and sigh, brushing your bangs aside and cleaned your shades. It always comes off as strange to others that you wear shades in doors, but you'd like to hide that furious shade of red your eye is, since it's been severely damaged and you can never see out of it again. You'd like to hide your eye from others as much as possible.

~~~~~~~~

Just in time, someone to ask as well as console at the same time. It was one of your friends, Able.

>Lucy: Boost Able's confidence

electrifiedEndorphin[EE]began pestering adventChemist[AC]

EE: Hello Able! How are you today? Also, don't let things get to you so easily... You know that that'll only make you feel bad like that...;(

EE: Also, do you know what I should get for Bebzel? I really don't know what to send him for his birthday... ;/


You scan your room, deciding to just grab your fshngrd kind abstrata and placed it in your strife deck. Next, you grab a couple of your catalogues and captchalogue them into your package modus where your objects are sealed into a package.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6409
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:45 am

You are bored again, you deside to do something else, something fun, like bottering the clown again

==> Do something fun

kAs: mmm.... Im nOt EvEn gOIng tO try tO dIscUsE thIs wIth yOU, yOU AArE Only tAkIng mE As A mErE jOkE, Im A clOwn yEA, bUt Im nOt jUst A clOwn, Im thE clOwn, Im nOt hErE tO AmUsE yOU, yOU shOUld AmUsE mE, dOnt yOU knOw whO I Am? Im OnE Of thE grEAt hIghblOOds, yOU shOUld knOw thAt bEIng ArOUnd mE Is thE grEAtEst hOnOr A scUm lIkE yOU cOUld hAvE


You are glaad to have taken the desition to visit this Clown again, he alwayse give you some laughs, even when he doesnt like you, you like to spend some time screwing around with him.

You just realize that you didnt present this guy to you, i mean You the audience and not You the narrator that of course You are.

You register the hive of this troll. Something that you couldn't do earlier because he was in a "killer mod" He? He? No? hoo come on, that was funny, it was a pun....kiny....sorta....mabye....something like that. Maybe we should let the jokes to the clown, You are clearly not able to tell good ones

Being a clown obiusly you see a lot of posters of famus Subjugglators of the past, your favorite poster is the one of the Troll-Grandma
Spoiler:
 
Good old grandma, is not your grandma, trolls dont have grandmas, she had a cooking program a long time ago, and you alwayse watch it, even if she only knew how to make slime pies

kAs: hEy shUt yOUr mOUth, TrOllgrAndmA mAkEs thE bEst slImE pIE In thE hOlE UnIvErsE, thErE Isnt Any sInglE dOUbt AbOUt It, And If AnyOnE hAs sOmE, I wIll pErsOnAly ... hOw tO sAy It ... cOOk thEm Up?

You regreat yourself, this clown isnt as funny as you remember him to be, you can even say that his jokes are worse than yours, HIGHCLOWN MY ASS, he could even make a baby smile

kAs: hEy...whAt thE hEll Is A bAby?

You deside to ignore that and keep investigating his Hive. Heeey, what is this? could it this be? a secret diary?

kAs: yOU stAy thE fUck AwAy frOm my nOtEbOOk

You open the notebook despite what ever the clown could have said, and you find... a shipping chart? okey this is....an interesting discovery, you see written in one of the pages "Me Hate Narrator". The Clown closes the book and hides it under his bed

kAs: I swEAr tO gOg, yOU tEll AnybOdy AbOUt thIs And yOU ArE dEAth mEAt...Its A gUlty plEAsUrE Of mInE, Im wOrkIng On It, OkEy? Its nOt sOmEthIng Im prOUd Off, I cAn't cOntrOl It

You feel a little bit disturbed and deside thats is time to get the fuck away from this weirdo

==> Go away from the clown

You are now again in the lake, but it seems the boy and his cat are already heading home.

You try to talk with the boy, but he seems a little bit....stoned....weird, you though the clown was the one supposed to be high all the time, whats wrong with this boy?

You just see he getting into his house and sitting down in his computer.

LaGuada~a is now online

He doesnt seem to be in the right way of mind to talk to anybody right now, but look at him, totaly out of his mind waiting for someone to talk with him, you cant see this, what things can this guy say in this state? it would be to envarasing to watch, so you deside to go somewhere else.

==> go somewhere else

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 717
Boondollars : 7138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 20
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:25 pm

//Is it required to always do both of our characters at once, because I feel like the requirement would cause me to force stuff.//

==> you go somewhere "magical" and go back to the guy wit the wizard hat.

That was so ten minutes ago, he's already worn a Robin Hood hat, a gangster hat, a cowboy hat, and a jester hat since then. Now, he is wearing a beret and has finished a painting.



Zell: this IS a personal best!

Wait... what's his name? That's something you forgot to do.

>Enter Name.

{ Zell Meiris }
{ No, that's not it. }

>Try Again.

{ Fartlad Shitstain }
{ Oh wait, yeah it is Zell Meiris. }

> Equip arms.

Uh... uh... he just had them, he even just used them to paint himself with arms. He looks for them desperately to no avail.

He then gets hungry so he checks out his fridge, he sees a fresh birthday cake for him even though his birthday is in 303 days. Bro always says it's better to be over-prepared, than to be under-prepared. Also on the list of highlights is a keg of non-alcoholic sparkling wine, a pumpkin for Halloween I guess, a turkey (Thanksgiving is in 336 days, that's bro for you), and some Christmas Cereal. Bro always allows Zell to make the Christmas meal, but Zell always forgets to check on things cooking, so he only allows things that don't have to be cooked. Zell always decides that his meal should be a mix of cereals and some sugar, because that's what's left when he decides to make the cereal (one week before Christmas).

>Eat pumpkin.

What pumpkin?

> Eat cereal.

But that's for Christmas...

> Just a little, nobody will know.

Well, just some, I don't think bro would notice. I'll take five bites, but that's it.

Zell: 1... 1... 2... 2... 2... 3... 1... 2... 5... 3... 3... 2... 1... 1...
2... 2... 3... 4... 4... 4... 4... 4... 5... 6... 3... 3... 3... 2...


Somehow after only two bites, he seemed to make quite the large dent in it. Hopefully bro is blind or something. He puts it back where he found it next to the pumpkin.

> Eat turkey.

Raw?

> Yes, eat turkey raw.

He doesn't think that's a good idea. Though it's a tempting idea. Maybe? Nah.

He thinks it over.

He's thinking...

He's still thinking...

==> this is going to take a while, let's go somewhere else to wait
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

==> Be the shitblood

He apologizes for his blood color. He notices that since nobody is going to address him directly (that was a completely stupid idea).

reticentCadger [RC] began trolling lackadaisicalAscendancy [LA]

RC: sorry for wasting your time with my presence... sorry... i know it doesn't mean much but you did good exactly like i knew you would. sorry but if it would be okay, could i have some advice on how to be more like you...?

RC: sorry for asking...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tlo
Head Admin
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 886
Boondollars : 8688
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere?
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:52 pm

(( Yeah, while posting with both would be ideal, if you'd feel strained to do that don't push it Dx
As a side note, I am really impressed with you guys' posts, they're on time and make me laugh :D ))

Show Memolog:
 

> Bebzel: Initiate post-chat shenanigans.


What, no! You've barely started chatting! Stopping now would be soooo rude!

> Fine, be the robot.


You get to be the robot again.

> Be sure you're being watched.


You're actually quite sure you aren't being watched by anyone but the narrator. Your computer guardian doesn't have any cameras in your room because that's be creepy. It's the only safe haven from his tyrannical... Hobbies.

> Elaborate on "Hobbies."


You'd rather not. They're rather disturbing, disconcerting and irrational.

> Squawk like a mandrake and rip apart your textbooks.


That is one of the most thoroughly ridiculous thoughts you've ever had. Why would you even do that?!

... And yet, the textbooks beckon....
You'll never be able to look at those the same way again, not until you one day rip them apart.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monjaro
Scampermaster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 8423
Join date : 2014-02-20
Age : 20
Location : Land Of Dust And Sheds

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:25 am

You carefully look over the messages you have received.

AC: Oh ok... i'll keep that in mind.
AC: Also on the topic of a present for Bebzel, try getting something that coexist   with his hobbies.
AC: For example I sent him a half open rat encased in a formaldehyde case.
AC: Another idea besides a dead organic creature is to get him something agricultural related.
AC: For example i hear that their is a sale on rare aboriginal instruments and weapons.
AC: Maybe you could find something there.
AC: That's all i could think of at the moment Lucy.
AC: Hey talking of gifts.
AC: Did you get a game called Sburb like me recently?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gog freeeeaking dammit I'm so BORED!"
"Maybe I should poke fun of one of those dorks that keep calling me... friends."
"Gark, just saying that makes me wanna throw up."
"But, hell. I love to see them when they're riled up."
"It give me just the best buzz when I ruffle them up."
"Where is my gog dam husk-top... Ah there it is."

*scrummage*

grusomeTyrant {GT} is now online.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's,Denizens & Ancestors:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6350
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:37 pm

[Oh yeah, dev, later in the RP could Ziavra be the one to make Zygosi go through his self revelation like all bards do? Probably something to do with his OCDness or something?]

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monjaro
Scampermaster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 8423
Join date : 2014-02-20
Age : 20
Location : Land Of Dust And Sheds

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:10 pm

((I guess. she was going to mess a lot of thing up so i can probable try to agrevate him by WriTINg likE this To PUUUULL him oFf BalANCe.))

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's,Denizens & Ancestors:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monjaro
Scampermaster
avatar

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 8423
Join date : 2014-02-20
Age : 20
Location : Land Of Dust And Sheds

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:12 pm

(maybe even torture him when in session by destroying his whole entire room beyond repair.)

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's,Denizens & Ancestors:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6350
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:34 pm

[Sounds good, thanks :)]

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude
avatar

Posts : 1149
Boondollars : 8966
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Noxxia looked over the responses she had gotten to her message, and immediately sighed a bit when she saw a message come from Fleris. She never understood what possessed him to stay at that horrible place, but maybe she could convince him to leave this time.

Trolling with RC:
 

After that message, she looked to the second set of replies and began to type her own, glad not everyone was having a shitty day.

Show Memolog:
 




===>Be the spaz

Just as you come into view of the spaz, a massive explosion blasts out, said spaz not covered in soot and staring at a fully functioning toaster.

"Success!"

"atomicallyperfecttoastisnowpossible!" She said with excitement, lifting up her invetion with glee.

Then suddenly, she tosses the toaster haphazardly into a massive device, presses a button, then watches as the device is atomized and sent off to who knows where. Then, without a second thought, she swam through her clutter floor and hopped onto her massive jury rigged computer, looking at the 18 screens. Each screen did something different, so she had 18 things to keep track of. She wished there was more, but her uncle refused, saying she had trouble focusing as is. She thinks he wro-oooooh, people are online!

OmniscientOzmadaus [OO] is online




Suddenly, in the middle of Bebzel's room, a massive flash of light and heat occured. lighting shot out, setting a couple honey combs on fire. Then, as quickly as it occured, it ended. From the flash of light, dropped an oddly designed toaster that hit the gound with a thud. A second later, the toaster popped out a piec eof toast with a ding, and written on the toast (somehow....) was a letter

"Heybebzelhappybirthdayimadeyouatoasterthatcancreatetheuniversesmostpeftec
ttoastyaaaaaaaaayhoweverbecarefultoonlyputtoastinitcauseidontknowwhatllhappe
nifsomethingelseisputinmaybeagiantmonstermadeofitwillcomeoutandendthetworld
whichwouldsuckimmenslybutiguessicouldwhipsomethinguptobeatitanywayhappybir
thdaylovelucy"


Last edited by tlo on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stretched page!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6350
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:54 pm

>Zygosi: Wish Bebzel

You began to prepare Bebzel's present for sendificating to him. You had chosen a large encyclopaedia of animals, limited edition and extremely hard to get, for his present. You hoped that it would be to his interests.

absoluteProsecutor [AP] began trolling cadaverousThaumaturge [CT]

AP: Gr33t1ngs, B3bz3l. 7ust want3d t0 w1sh y0u happy b1rthday. 1 h0p3 y0u l1k3 y0ur g1ft.

AP: T00k m3 such a hard t1m3 f1nd1ng 1t and r3tr13v1ng 1t fr0m var10us s0urc3s.
[/spoiler]

~~~~~~~

Show pesterlog:
 

You check your current captchalogued items and blimey! Two envelopes were neatly snuggled into a package. You take it, ripping ipen the package and look at the discs.

Show pesterlog:
 

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6409
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Housefast    Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:39 am

You find this conversation interesting, but you get to bored to read the rest of it, so you deside to do something else

==> Do something else

You are now in a House in the middle of the mountains, it looks like a farm, kindy. Inside the house you find the Guy who was in the river this morning, he still looks stoned as no other, and its still in front of his computer just watching the blank screen waiting for someone to talk with him, juuuuust waiting.....okey this guy is boring and a little disturbing to watch.....im even getting scared man.

==> Go to your happy place

Aaawww yes, so mutch better, im pretty sure this clown is going to make me fell better, arent you clown?

kAs: fUck yOU dAmm vOIcE In my hEAd

Thank you my little clown, that makes me fell better after seeing that guy, i was seriusly getting scared

kAs: wAIt, dId sOmEOnE dId thAt, I nEEd tO fInd OUt whO cAn dO sOmEthIng lIkE thAt.

burningAce openeded a public chat

kAs: hEy whO EvEr rEAd thIs pOst, i nEEd hElp, Im tryIng tO fInd A stOnEd mOthErfUckEr whO cAn scArE thE shIt OUt thE vOIcE In my hEAd


Hey, dont do that, people is going to think you are crazy, well you are, but that doesnt mean everyone needs to know. I cant watch you being insane with the rest of the world, your insanity it supposed to be my entretaiment, i wont share it

==> Stop sharing the insanity with the world

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Housefast    

Back to top Go down
 
Housefast
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: