HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRulesFAQLog inChatboxRegisterCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Prince's Gallery
by Prince of Fries Yesterday at 11:58 pm

» Arty Southers
by tlo Yesterday at 10:39 pm

» Rina Masons
by tlo Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Izzy Mendez
by tlo Yesterday at 10:05 pm

» Earl Pitsmoore
by tlo Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» something something session ((open, seeking space player))
by Derpy Yesterday at 8:28 pm

» Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]
by BurdenKing Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:35 am

» Pennykettle
by tlo Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:23 pm

» Prince Hegala
by tlo Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm

» STAGF (Closed)
by benignTenacity Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 
 

 SGRUB Session (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
tribalCanine
Juvesquirt
avatar

Posts : 38
Boondollars : 4785
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : Land of Poison and Traps

PostSubject: respond   Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:06 am

It seems someone is trolling you. You'd find out why the hole is there first, but something tells you that this call will be important.


>Canisa: Answer troll:
 

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hivebentroleplay.boards.net and hsanime.tumblr.com cause
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6520
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:15 am

After saving the mustardpeonfrIend from the clown's antics, Gandey decides to find out more and he sees a thing that looks quite like him, and it's speaking to him, out of fear (or sheer stupidity), he throws in another statue of himself, this time, throwing in his favorite statue.

After crying for a bit, it starts speaking to him.

Statuesprite: hello ME or YOU I dUnno Im confUsed as hell
Gandey: oh no, I made a MEghost, and he Is half-statue, half-me, half-brownblood constructIon!
Statuesprite: thats rUde bUt besIdes the poInt YOU need to do stUff tUrn the wheel thIng on the Cruxtruder.
Gandey: what?
Statuesprite: THAT!!!
Gandey: no need to yell especIally when speakIng to ME, GANDEY.
Statuesprite: jUst tUrn It

Gandey turns the wheel on the Cruxtruder and gets a totem.

Gandey: what Is thIs?
Statuesprite: Its called a totem
Gandey: ...
Statuesprite: pUt It In the totem lathe
Gandey: ...
Statuesprite: that

Gandey puts the totem in the totem lathe

Statuesprite: now pUt the code of a captchalogue In that the punch designix and then put the card in.

Gandey takes out a card from his Mystery Sylladex, having no idea what the card is, he turns it around and looks at the code and puts it in the punch designix

Statuesprite: now Use the card on the totem lathe

Gandey uses the card on the totem lathe.

Gandey: what am I supposed to do wIth thIs?
Statuesprite: pUt It In the last thIng
Statuesprite: Alchemiter

Gandey does so and gets...

Spoiler:
 

Gandey then knew exactly what he had to do.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6520
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:41 am

enigmaticSupremacy has joined public chat

ES: there Is no need to worry, because GANDEY GEIHEM Is back and I come haIlIng news.
ES: fIrstly, I made a MEghost who haunts me wIth IntellIgence.
ES: secondly, I was able to alchemIze somethIng wIth thIs game's dark wIzardry.
ES: thIrdly, I decIded to make peace wIth kay or whatever hIs name Is. BS, If you would be so kInd as to gIve kay MY present vIa giving hIm thIs captchalogue code 8aH14GX5.

Kai, do not read the spoiler.:
 

ES: fInally, I shall now start to host the slImeblood.

Gandey starts hosting Canisa

Gandey then deletes everything in TC's room and places the machine stuff to his standards.

ES: you're welcome tc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6520
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:35 pm

ES: so does anybody have any Idea whether the hIghblood clown prototyped anythIng yet?

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 5755
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:44 pm

You see that the public chat had been opened again, oh it appears Gandey had asked if Kai prototyped anything. You decide not to tell him...so another argument between the two won't break out...again.

>Maryba, answer TC

BS:OH that's goOD. ANyways after checking out that hole you should go respond to the public chat, to let gandey know he can start hosting your gaME.

BS:ALso you don't need to worry about hosting my session immediateLY. I Would still be busy helping my client server in the game in the mean tiME.

Now that's that.
>Maryba check on Kai

BS: OKay...so maybe you should erm...throw something else in IT?LIke your lus-Oh...oh deAR. I'M so sorry kai for your loSS...}@n@{

BS:A-At any costs, run down and i'll throw your lusus in and then get that totem in the cruxtrudER.

BS:I Do NOT think that the clock is a countdown til when the game enDS. JUst hurry UP!!!}@o@{}@n{

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 5814
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:45 pm

You look at the prototyped sprite....still anoying as alwyse but now it seems been leaving you alone, finaly, with out that anoying thing around you can finaly read what Mar wrote you

Kai: Okey Mar, im back, it looks like that thing wont be bottering me anytime soon. Besides, what do you mean with you are sorry? did something happend? Are you okey? you mean this old krap around here, i already tell you, you dont have to worry about it, i dont have anything of worth in my house that you could break.

Sudently, you hear a noise in the distance, its a very low noise, you bearly notice it. The sprite leaves the room and goes to your lusus room.

You see the sprite and rush inside your lusus room. The computer rings, Mar is talking with you, but you dont even notice, the only thing you can see is your lusus crushed by another part of the ceeling that felt down. Your lusus can bearly breath, he is dying and you know it, his eyes start to slowly close at the same time he makes a last howling....a very week one...you can verly ear it.

You see your lusus breath for the last time, and close his eyes. He is dead, in shock, you kneel besides him, and droping tear after tear, you hug his body, its still warm, you feel the last ambrase your lusus could ever give you, and you cry, seen that the thing that ended his life, was partly your fault.

The Sprite that was once floating around you, now spins around the corpse of your lusus, slowly, the sprite starts desending until it touches what is left of the Poor Big Old Wolfy.

The Sprite starts shining, and the corpse starts to banish in front of your eyes, you hug what is left of him with all your streng meanwhile is starts to slowly fade away, you silently drop a sorrow for the wolf that take care of you for so many sweeps, as he banish forever.

The sprite behind you starts making some sounds, it trys to get your atention, but you are not listening to it, you cant listen to it, the only thing you ear is the echo of the last howling of your lusus, a howling that seems to repeat in the deeps of your mind, as you look at the blood covered floor where it once was his body.

You slowly start to stand up, your feets feel weak, you can veary stand, like the weight of the hole world was in your shoulders, you still hear that howling, it repeats itself, the howling starts to become stronger, for a moment you think you can realy hear it, but no, thats imposible, you say to yourself, when suddently a loud Bark wakes you up, you fall down, and land in your knees, you turn around, and you see the sprite, the sprite had became a lot bigger, its almost bigger than you, but you dont even notice that, you are stun meanwhile you see the face of your lusus in front of you, the big old wolfy looks at you like he alwyse did, he starts howling in front of you, you would recognise that sound anywhere, the sprite....your lusus, they are now one.

You jump and hug the WolfSprite in front of you.
You start crying again......this time....tears of happines flow through your cheeks.
You open your eyes once again, you see the WolfSprite with what it seems to be a smile, and togheter, you unleash a powerful Howling that could be hear from miles away.

You are never going to let go your lusus again, you make that promise to yourself.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Posts : 79
Boondollars : 4877
Join date : 2015-01-04
Location : LOKAFC

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Zertin got on the public chat.

FS: SO
FS: HAVΞ WΞ DΞCIDΞD WHO WILL BE HOSTING MΞ
FS: OR DO I HAVE TO SIT HERE AND POKΞ ΞS WITH THIS PURPLΞ THING ALL DAY

Zertin looked up at the many spoons hanging from his ceiling.  He began attempting to converse with one, but the spoon, being a spoon, did not respond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6520
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:21 pm

ES: MY genIus Idea that I, the leader, sIngle-handedly caME up for hostIng Is MAryba bs-->Kai the clown--->???--->fs mustardpeonfrIend--->gandey GANDEY GEIHEM--->tc slIMEy--->back to maryBA bs.
ES: so, I apolIgIze, but unless soME other troll coMEs along, you are screwed, because you're goIng to have sheer chucklevoodoo vIolence controllIng what happens to your hIve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 5755
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:35 pm

You check the public chat.

>Maryba, reprimand Gandey

BS:GAndEY! YOu glubbin took my diagrAM.}@n@{

BS:ANd you did a very bad job at hiding that faCT. BUT I will forgive you, just THIS onCE.ONLY.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6520
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:45 pm

ES: fIrst of all, watch the language, there's g****-In BUOYbloods here.
ES: secondly, I wIll admIt that you have assIsted In creating my dIagram and I saId I dId It all, okay world, I admit It, BS has indeed assIsted wIth creatIng thIs model. she Is a vItal part of the team, second only to GANDEY GEIHEM, but I do not make It easy to overcoME ME.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 5814
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:11 pm

After talked some time with WolfSprite, you rememeber. You forgot about your guest, or at least, your posible future Guest.

You run to your computer to talk with the LilGuy who you were supposed to Host. You are an exelent host after all, but you may not be the best at remembering things

Kai opens public chat
(once again)

Kai: Hi, sorry, i just kame back from an........unplaned pause. LilMar told me i needed to host somebody the same way she is hosting me, so...who im supposed to host?


Kai sees the anouncement from The GPB, not this guy again, you think out loud.

Kai: so...zertin right? a pleasure to meat you partner, are you ready to come along?


At the same time you write this, you feel like you are forgeting something else, but you cant realy figurate what it is, you scene with your lusus totaly wiped your short term memory

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6520
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:53 pm

ES: don't InItIate any problems, and there wIll be none, jug.
ES: and also, I InsIst, no demand that you treat mustardpeonfrIend nIcely, he Is not lIke the other mustards who you hIghbloods struggle to not kIll Instantly.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 5755
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:42 pm

(Sorry I just saw the notice from es)

After calming down a bit you see that Gandey had asked you to send something to Kai.
>Maryba, send present to Kai

BS:APparently gandey had asked me to send something to yOU.

BS:
Message:
 

BS:ALong with a captchalogue coDE:8aH14GX5


Last edited by PandaMonster on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 5814
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:45 am

You see LilMar trying to talk with you in the public chat, but there is no signal of the LilGuy you will be hosting.

She is giving you a code to create something, what could it be? you ask yourself. The emotion wears off when you see who is realy giving you the code.

You scrool up and read his mensage, you dont like, its not like something he would writte. You correct yourself, he would totaly write that, he would write that if he had a second intencion, like you are pretty sure he has right now.

You are pretty sure that nothing good could come out of this, but you decide to give it a try, you dont think that something bad could happend if you take a look of the lastes probocation from your Least Favorite Pesent Blood.

you walk upstairs with your lususprite at your side,but you dont seem to be in a hurry. You go upstairs and put the code in the totem and then to the alchemizer.

at the end, you get a Blue Box.
-4 Grist

...

one moment of silence is the only way to descrive your reaction when you open the box, you get a note, and under it the decapitated head of a PurpleBlood clown.

You are in shock after seeing the gift your "friend" gave you, you drop the box in the ground meanwhile you hold the head of the poor bastard in your hands. His mouth is a sinester smile cover in blood that is already dry, his eyes look at you with an expresion that could not be descrived by words, but that you know at the perfection. The way this clown died, it doesnt seen to have boter him at all, the joke of life never lets this guys care about anything, even his own death was nothing but a joke for him.


You despise him for that...you despise the idea that runs in the heads of every clown, you despise that even the one you got in your hands right now, couldnt care about a single life, not even his own. And in the bottom of your heart, you despise yourself, because you know you also have that part inside of you.

Blinded by the anger, you dont hear a little sound that the clown is making, you can only hear your own rage talking to you in a language that only you can understand, and you cant figgure out what its saying, thats the worst part, meaningless sounds come out of your head until they suddently they shut up with a bearly recognoscible Honk.

You cant realy tell what it is, but you start to notice the little sound, you get close the head to listen better, this is strange you think, you feel like you did this before, this sound....its like.....A CLOCK!! you say as you notice the monotone Tic Tac of the head.

As you realise it, the big old wolfysprite jumps over you, his big mouth takes the head out of your hands. He tries to protect you as The Head brusquely explodes in his mouth, he abosorbs most of the impact, but part of your face is burned in the proces, your body come out with out a single scratch thanks to wolfy, but you were to close to the explotion to have come out with out a scar.

Your left eye was burned up, your skin starts to melt and lose his color, leaving a clowlike makeup eye, were your eye used to be. You can bearly open your eye, you can bearly see anything. But you dont feel pain, HighBloods are known for enjoing the pain, it doesnt matter who is suffering, they will fell a certain glee just being around agony and dispair.

You are not the exeption, you can bearly feel what to other troll could be an intolerable pain, you bearly notice it, the big explotion that once made the loudes sound you had ever heard, now is silent, you cant hear anything, all things around you start moving in slow motion, but the only thing you can think right now, and one thing alone. is what once was a random sound in your head, and now is clear as day, you can hear it perfeclty now.






Honk Gamzee 1








You regain some of your sences back after the explotion, but you are just thinking one thing. That tough goes trough your body at the same time you scream as loud as you can.

IM GOING TO MoThEr fUcKiNg kIlL YoU MoThErFuCkEeEeErRr

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 5755
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:17 am

You suddenly feel a strange chill up your back. Something's wrong...very very wrong.
>Maryba, check on Kai.
You check on Kai and see him in a very deranged state. Oh no. Oh glubbing no!
BS:OH NO! I Should have never sent you thAT!!! }@n@{ KAI? TEll me you're still awake and not in juggalo moDE!!!OH glub gluuuuubbbb!!!!
bubblingSplasher[BS]ceased trolling KAI

>Maryba, have panic attack.
You have a long panic attack and open a memo.

bubblingSplasher[BS]opened a memo.
BS:OH gluuubbb!!! KAi has gone into juggalo mode and he's snappED! I'M so afraid of what will happen nOW. WE can't have gandey dying BEFORE we've even glubbing went far into the gaME!!!

BS:IF ANY of you read this PLEASE try not provoke kai any furthER! GOg i was SO stupID! WHy DID i bother to relay that message from gandEY?! I Should have known that the two aren't on good terMS!!! }@n@{

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6520
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:43 am

Gandey looks at the knew memo and laughs at what happened to Kai. He then sees "WE can't have gandey dying" he reads this as "OH glubbIn glub, GANDEY GEIHEM, I desIre to paIl wIth you so much, glub glub glubbIn glub glub, I'm a seadweller, glUB."

ES: sorry Mar, I don't want to paIl wIth You. It's not ME, It's You.
ES: though I wIll allow You to be my auspIstIce and I guess sInce You're my auspIstIce, I guess I'll apologIze to (what's hIs naME?) kay, kaI, keI, keye, kIgh, I know It's one of these.
[color=#0000FF]ES: I apologIze whIchever one of those "ki"s you are.[color]
ES: that was probably a bad apology, I guess I'll fInd your naME.
ES: I'm sorry KaI.
ES: oh, and KaI, If you have to let your agressIon out on anybody, don't let It out on anybody else In the group.

Gandey adds a picture of Mar to his self shipping wall, with Zertin as the Moiral, Kai as the Kismesis, and Maryba as the auspitice and matesprit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 5755
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:08 am

You see a reply from Gandey.

>Maryba, check memo

BS:}@o@{ GAndey are you SURE you read my message rigHT? I Did not put any of the sort mentioning any 'palliNG'...

~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6520
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:06 am

ES: I realIze that the denIal Is hard on you and you are tryIng to defend your emotIons, It Is okay, you are wIth frIends, you can cry If you must. besIdes I know I read It correctly, because It saId "glub", seadwellers say "glub", therefore I know you saId It.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Posts : 79
Boondollars : 4877
Join date : 2015-01-04
Location : LOKAFC

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:08 pm

Zertin remembered who was supposed to host him.

fourteenSixties (FS) began trolling KAI

FS: SO, YOU'RΞ ΤΗΞ ΟΝΞ WHO'S GOING TO BΞ HOSTING MΞ
FS: I DO HOPΞ YOU LΞΑVΞ ΜΥ CONCAVΞ ΞΑΤΙΝG UTΞΝSILS ALONΞ
FS: ΞSPΞCIALLY THE THRΞΞ-PRONGΞD ONΞ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 5814
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Kai with in a murderus rage takes out his GoaTop (laptop) and sees Zertin mensage

Kai: DoNT You WoRRy My FRieND, i MeaN You No HarM To You oR To YouR MoTHeRFuCKiNG uTeNSiLS.

Kai: i NeeD To APoLoGiZe My SeLF, BuT iM NoT iN My GReaTeST MoMeNT.

Kai: BuT iF We aRe GoiNG To STaRT THiS FuCKeR, We'LL NeeD MoRe SPaCe, MaKe Me THe FaVoR aND Go ouTSiDe YouR HiVe, iM GoiNG To GiVe You SoMe MoTHeRFuCKiNG PReSeNTS
Gamzee 1

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Posts : 79
Boondollars : 4877
Join date : 2015-01-04
Location : LOKAFC

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:20 pm


FS: KAI
FS: YOU OK
FS: YOU SΞΞΜ
FS: DIFFΞRΞΝΤ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6520
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:41 pm

Gandey sees a weird thing, 5 imps that look statuesque, and like him.

enigmaticSupremacy has started trolling fourteenSixties

ES: I could use your assIstance, drop thIngs upon them.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 5814
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:42 pm

Kai: DoNT You WoRRy, LiKe THe eXeLLeNT HoST i aM, i CaNT PeRMiT You GeT WoRRieD FoR Me, BuT i WoNT aSK aGaiN, CouLD You Go ouTSiDe YouR MoTHeRFuCKiNG HiVe

You say at the same time you take out the door of his room out of place and trow it away.

Kai: iM WaiTiNG MoTHeRFuCKeR. LeaVe YouR CoMPuTeR aLoNe RiGHT NoW

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Posts : 79
Boondollars : 4877
Join date : 2015-01-04
Location : LOKAFC

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:05 pm

Zertin decided to reply to Gandey first.

FS: GANDΞΥ
FS: OUR PURPLΞ-ΒLOODΞD "FRIΞΝD"
FS: MIGHT HAVΞ GONΞ JUST THΞ ΤΙΝIΞST BIT
FS: BATCRAP INSANΞ

Zertin then responded to KAI.

FS: JUST GIVΞ ΜΞ Α SΞCOND
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 710
Boondollars : 6520
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:19 pm

Gandey responded to Zertin

ES: can you elaborate a lIttle?
ES: whatever It Is, do not do thIngs he asks that Involves gIfts or presents or boxes or faygo or letters or corpses. second of all, I'd suggest tellIng hIm that the game Is of worldly, possIbly unIversal Importance and that a sprIte of some sort told you thIs.
ES: also I am stIll In need of assIstance fIghtIng thIngs.

enigmaticSupremacy has started trolling KAI

ES: If you so much as harm the tInIest haIr on hIs pathetIc mustardbody, I wIll go to the medIum, endIng the world, I wIll "godtIer" or whatever statuesprIte Is talkIng about, and I wIll end you, not kIll, END.
ES: If you however help hIm and do not harm hIm, I wIll tell you where my hIve Is or even take "a gift" vIa mustardfrIend.

enigmaticSupremacy has ceased trolling KAI

Gandey has continued talking to Zertin again

ES: If worse comes to worse, i am prepared to dIe for you, ZertInfriend It was nIce knowing you. au revoIr for now, or forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   

Back to top Go down
 
SGRUB Session (OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: