HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRulesFAQLog inChatboxRegisterCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Astero Erebus (Done!)
by tlo Yesterday at 9:35 pm

» Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]
by BurdenKing Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:12 pm

» SBURB Zeta (Closed... for now)
by Thrillho Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:51 pm

» Jess Baxter
by benignTenacity Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:12 pm

» Alternian Summer (OPEN)
by cealvan Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:26 pm

» Introductions
by tlo Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:23 am

» Popiko Pantak
by tlo Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:49 pm

» Mona Bradley (CW FOR DRUG USE)
by furry garbage Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:23 pm

» Dick's Father
by tlo Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:17 pm

» Simple Sgrub Session (Open)
by hereticalTophat Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 
 

 SGRUB Session (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6139
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:12 pm

the writting of little mar is getting everytime worst than before.
You see her struguling to writte, you see her getting angry because of the frustration.

you deside that your plans of revenge agains the one who did this arent the best thing to make mar feel better.

you try to put Mar arm down and take out the marker she was ussing to writte.

You try to calm her down.

Kai: shhh...shh...don't worry, everything is going to be okey
Kai: just try to relax, don't push yourself


you hug her trying to contain her rage

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6080
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:10 am

Maryba shook a little bit, but soon calmed down slightly and clutched her head tightly all of a sudden. The horrorterrors were getting to her.

IHJ! YJR BPOVRD!!! OY'd yraaomh zr yp loaa hsmfru dp jr fprdm'y vsidr smu ytpinAR! NIy o fpm'y esmy yp loaa zu gtormf, rbrm og jr'd s noy erotd... LSo...o trsaau uoit jraq mpe...qarsr...

Translation Key:
 

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6139
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:09 pm

The voice of maryba is getting evertime harder to understand. You know you are losing her. You don't know what to do at this point. You feel like what ever got into her could explote at any moment.

The feeling of dispair gets into you and you know it. You feel hopeless as your moirail loses herself into madness in front of your eyes. You feel as if you cant do anything about it. So you just get thight into her as hard as you can in what could it be the last time you see eachother.

Kai: huss huss
Kai: everything is going to be alright
Kai: dont worry, im here.
Kai: ...


you say this to her knowing that is a lie, and things are going to go from bad to worse. You give up into the dispair and hoplesness of the moment. You hold to her at the same time you start letting out some purple tears. Trying your hardest to make her not see them.


~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6080
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:45 am

You start blinking rapidly, the horrorterrors slowly gaining control of your mind. You fall to your knees, clutching your head tightly. The horrorterrors were now trying to convey a message to you, causing you to speak it out as they use their powers.

"jidj...upit npfu eoaa nr npttperf  gpt s ejoae. er eoaa jraq upi, kidy arsbr oy saa iq yp id. upi'aa trsvj hpfyort gsyrt eoyj pit jraq,"

Translation:
 

You then push past Kai blindly and walk onward towards a consort village, much more populated than before. You then proceed to talk to them.

"vpmdpty, yraa zr jpe yp aodyrm yp yjr bpovrd pg yjr aobomh," you the horrorterrors commanded. The little fuchsia consort shivered under the words and just 'Nak'd and threw a pamphlet at you. It appeared that the consort had been passing out pamphlets of the land for some reason.

Translation:
 

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6139
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:03 am

you fall to the ground when you were pushed by Maryba.

you see her walk into the city close by, meanwhile you are unable to move for the shok that you lost her. You know that what ever that thing was, it wasnt Lil Mar anymore.

==> Free her

you dont know how to do that. You want to help her, but you cant do anything at this point.
Her mind was corrupted and you dont know if you are ever going to see the real Mar again.

==> Follow her

Stumbuling a little bit, you manage to follow the path she take to get to the consort city.

You see her "intimidating" some of the local creatures. Thats it, you need to do something. YOU NEED TO FREE HER

==> Free her spirit

You understand what that voice in your head is trying to say, but you cant accept it. You cant do what its telling you to do

==> Take out your weapon

You look at your strife specibus. You look at your flaming white chess Sword. THERE IS NO WAY. you could never use that against your friend. you could never hurt lilMar

==> DO IT

you close your eyes, and with pain, you take out the weapon of your strife specibus. You run toworrds the creature that used to be Mar and swing your powerfull...............newspaper.

Yes. you use the same newspaper that you used to calm your lusus. you give a POWERFUL SWING into the head of maryba, trying to take her atention out of those poor creatures.

Kai: i'm sorry

you weakly say to yourself

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6080
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:54 am

Out of the blue, a powerful newspaper roll whacks you HARD on the head, causing you to fall on the ground unconscious. In the meantime though, your dreamself wakes up.

>[D]Maryba: Wake up

You wake up on Prospit's moon and search for anyone who could be awake, finding Zertin floating towards somewhere. Curious, you slowly float towards where he is and find...

Oh no! It's Canisa! She looks terribly hurt and you grimace at the sight.

"HElLO? UM...TC? UH...zertIN? WHat happenED?" you ask the mustard blood beside you.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 714
Boondollars : 6857
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:49 am

Gandey was enjoying himself quite a bit. He didn't want any of this to end. He saw that weird stuff was happening to Mar, and it had something to do with Gandey's commands. She must be doing his bidding, exactly as planned. Though, he had no idea what was happening to Mar, but he liked it. There was only one question on his mind.

"Would Kai be punished for his misdeeds by Mar, or would Kai do deeds that would demand punishment from the others?"

He then noticed that Mar has woken up. Oh fiddlesticks, the fun has stopped.

No, the fun must go on.

Gandey went up to the ear of Mar and whispered in a ghostly voice to seem as if Mar was being contacted by a dead Gandey.

Gandey: now Is not the tIME to be asleep.

Then he throws a statue head at her head to knock her out.

He then goes back to his dream hive, and eats the awful meal from earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Posts : 79
Boondollars : 5202
Join date : 2015-01-04
Location : LOKAFC

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:38 pm

Zertin picked up Canisa and took her to his dream hive.


Zertin: ARΞ YOU ALRIGHT?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6080
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:56 am

>Maryba: Wake up

You wake up, a jolt from the horrorterrors force you into being grimdark again.

"mpe zstuns, hp yp yjr niyyrgaord. er lmpe jpe yp jrst yjr bpovrd."

Translation:
 

You blink and obediently walk back to the butterfly path.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6139
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:46 pm

you see how your powerful strike knocks her out.

You get terrible sorry, you didn't intent to hit her THAT HARD, you only wanted to get her attention. You feel extremely guilty.

Fortunately, she wakes up almost instantly

Kai: Thanks Cod you are alright.

she doesn't even notice you

Kai: so,..sorry for that.
Kai: I didn't want to,...


She starts to walk away, with out even acknowledging your presence. She goes out of the village and starts to walk into the field

She is still under the control of something. You cant just leave her that way, you need to help her, so you decide to follow her.

She doesn't mind you, so you prefer not do something like that again...you wish you don't have to do that again. You follow her, and see what she is doing.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6080
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:50 pm

You reach the butterfly path not too long after. Approaching the butterflies, you stare at them for what seemed to be hours, though in reality it was just a minute. You then begin to stroke a particular butterfly as gently as you could and mumbled some words.

"Rearrange...mpe..." You choked out, your words quickly going back to horrorterror speech almost immediately. The butterflies seemed to have got the idea however and soon, all of them paired up into their individual colours, allowing you to go back to Hebe...if she was still there.

You head towards Hebe's cavern, but see that it disappeared, however, the large dark fuchsia gate had been opened, and you were free to get past it.

"drr, upit hpfyort sdvrmdopm od vpzomh dppm,"

Translation:
 

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6139
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:56 pm

You follow her until you see a purple/pinkish gate.

For some reson you got a chill in your spine, feeling that whatever was on the other side, it couldnt be something good.

Maryba is walking thoword it, but you can let her do that. You know thats not a good idea.

You run as fast as you can, and catch her hand trying to stop her for moving foward

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6080
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:24 am

You feel Kai's hand grab yours and turn around.

"qitarnappf, arsbr," The horrorterrors spoke to him. You pull out your harpoonkind strife specibus and point it at Kai, threateningly as you walk slowly backwards pass the gate.

"er eoaa mpy ary upi hry om yjr esu pg pit qasmd pg yjr giyitr eoyvj pg fppz,"

Translation:
 

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6139
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:49 am

you see Mar pointing her Harpoon into you.

thats the moment, you realise, the old mar was no longer there.

you give up into the dispair, and run thowords her trying to take her arpoon from her hands meanwhile screaming your heart out

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6080
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:18 am

You glare at Kai before he could grab your harpoon and in a swift movement, you jabbed him in the back with the stick of the harpoon. The horrorterrors knew very well that this purpleblood could be useful.

"oy od idrardd,"

Translation:
 

You then disappear past the gate at a slight jog, towards a huge mountain of seaweed where a beige stone bed stood perched on top. Harpoon in hand you proceed to climb up the pile of seaweed, effortlessly.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6139
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:32 am

she strikes you in the stomach, making you crumble in pain.

Kai: Why?

you say before pasing out.

you lie unconccius on the ground.

and at the same time

you wake up un prospit, you see a highly decorated room, you seem to be in some kind of table, but it is soft, and has some thing to put your head on, its realy confotable and you dont want to go out of bed, not that you know what a bed is.

besides you there is the white guy from before, he greets you and gives you breakfast on the bed.

You feel awfuly calm, until you remember what just happend. You jump out of the softablethingy and accidentaly throw away the tea as you run outside the room

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6080
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:54 am

The voices in your head continuously push you towards the stone bed perched on top. Your eyes were as dull as a troll's could be. However, deep inside you, the real you was struggling against the horrorterrors.

"OH my goodneSS! I Can't believe i DID thAT! WHY?! WHy can't i get back to normAL?! the inner you screamed, however inner you was not heard.

"trasc, upi'aa svjorbr bovyptu brtu dppm...sgyrt upi for yjsy od,"

Translation:
 

You reach the top of the seaweed mountain soon enough and mindlessly lay down on it as your hands held your long gold harpoon above you. You somehow knew, that after this, you would become the inverse form of your godtier, the Witch of Doom, and no longer the Seer of Life.

>Maryba: Ascend

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6139
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:41 am

you try to go out of the room when you feel a familiar pain in the stomach.

the white guy from before hit you with his spear, obiusly not with the sharp end.

you get down into the ground in pain once again. pasing out...once again

and that way, waking up at the entrance of the GATE

you, still hurt, start to climb the stairs of what it looks like a mountain.

the way up is realy hard, and you feel pain in every step. You even though you had double damange because two people backspear you in the stomatch. But thats just silly

you are clearly in to much pain to even think in something that silly

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6080
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:37 am

A bright light shoots out from the Quest Bed, causing the consorts to stare at the ray of light in awe. However it is quickly replaced with smokes of darkness as grimdark inversing begins.

>Maryba: Inverse

Your Seer of Light outfit is quickly replaced with a dark green and black outfit with the Doom symbol on it, along with that, you're wearing a long dress with a two-tailed hood hanging over you head. Plus you have large butterfly-like fuchsia wings behind you. You are with no doubt, now a Witch of Doom. A manipulator of Doom. No wonder the horrorterrors were so eager to use you as their pawn.

"drr ejsy er zrsm? upi jsbr sdvrmfrf hpfyort satrsfu!" the horrorterrors exclaimed in your head excitedly.

Translation:
 

No turning back now, this is now your godtier unless you somehow change it...

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6139
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:12 pm

you see a shining light in the top, that quickly becomes dark as the energy that mar was emanating.

you feel like its to late, as if you had already failed. As if what ever you do from this point on...its meaningless.

BUT YOU CANT GIVE UP. Lil Mar is still in there. you need to help her. you need to reach to her. you need to...Claim...this..cod...dam...stairs...


you get to the top on your knees, your head down, and trying to get back your breath

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6080
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:02 pm

You glance out the corner of your eye and spot Kai panting after the long treacherous climb up the seaweed mountain.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6139
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:06 am

you rise your head, just to see a Dark angel in front of you.

Two gigant wings with a dark aura around them, her face covered with a hood that makes you think it was death itself.

you were tired. you were in pain. you were alucinating. and you pass out once again...just to fall from the stairs

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 714
Boondollars : 6857
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:17 am

Gandey suddenly gets a feeling. His "Kai got stabbed and hit with spears" sense starts going off. You honestly thought that high bloods don't usually have psionic powers. Oh, wait, that's just pesterchum making noises. or is it?

????????? [??] has started trolling enigmaticSupremacy [ES]

??: Hello, Bard.
ES: who the hell are you and why are you chattIng wIth ME?
??: Let's just say I'm going to be your friend.
ES: what In the hell Is a frIend?
??: A kismesis?
ES: nope fIlled.
??: An austipice?
ES: fIlled.
??: Moirall?
ES: no, and you cannot MY matesprIt eIther
??: Forget it, Bard, I can give you some stuff you can't refuse.
ES: lIke?
??: A magic ring thingy and control over Prospit.
ES: sounds pretty nIce to be honest.
??: Okay, so all you have to do is kill the White King.
ES: I also have a denIzen I need to kIll can you do that for ME?
??: Okay then, deal?
ES: okay I guess, deal. ring and denizen first.


A ring appearifies and Gandey wears it. His invisibility is now less limited and now allows phasing through stuff.

Gandey starts floating all invisible towards the castle.

[we're about to go into overdrive]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6080
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:59 am

Your words were now barely understandable now, but the horrorterrors still made sure to have their grasp on you.

[color:2da2=000000]"KAi, i see you habr cozr...it is useledd, i habr noe becozr the witch of doom...i douby you'll be able to free me..." You say, feeling slightly depressed with the dramatic change of events.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6139
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:22 am

you bearly hear what mar said. you lie almost unconcius on the end of the final stairs.

you feel dizzy, tired...the air around you fells more heavy, you are bearly breathing at this point...something...is happening to you...and you dont know what or why.

Kai:m...n...m...a...

you try to speak, but you dont find the strengs to do it.

it was because of the hits you had resived? no, that couldnt be it, you have endure things MUCH worse than that. Something else is off with this scenario, and its No so slowly killing you

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   

Back to top Go down
 
SGRUB Session (OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: