Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SGRUB Session (OPEN)

+3
linguisticallyInspired
tribalCanine
DistantRed
7 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

SGRUB Session (OPEN) - Page 9 Empty Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)

Post by friendlyJoker Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:31 pm

You turn off the flame of your sword.

Kai: iT SeeMS You aLSo MiSSiNTeRPReTeD Me, THe FLaMe oF THiS SWoRD iS NoT HeRe To BuRN THe FLeSH oF THe oNeS WHo oPoSe Me, THe FLaMe iS a GuiDe To SHoW THe PaTH. To Me aND THe oNeS WHo CoMe WiTH Me, i MeaN No FiGHT WiTH aNYoNe WHo DoeSNT DeSeRVe a FiGHT, iM NoT LooKiNG FoR GiViNG a SiNGLe DRoP oF BLooD To THe GRouND BeLoW uS. iF You SaY You CaNT Die, aND NeiTHeR CaN i, WHY SHouLD i eVeN TaKe ouT MY SWoRD, YouR TeST MeaNS NoTHiNG MoRe THaN SHoW STReeNG, aND THaTS NoT WHo i aM, iM NoT LooKiNG FoR PoWeR, iM LooKiNG FoR WHaT iS uNDeR THe STaRS

You put your sword in your strife specibus and look, disarmed to the Red knight, waiting how is he going to respond to your negation of a fight, expecting that he keeps his word
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Boondollars : 18031

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:48 pm

???: And you have passed. I apologize that I have not been completely truthful with you. I have not harmed anybody. They have simply fallen after passing through. I am Rhogar the Protector, I merely protect those who take the path. I will do my best to protect you, but if you shall fall, it shall be your fault, as it was their's.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18757

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:20 pm

Kai: iN THaT CaSe MY FRieND, iM GRaTeFuLL FoR YouR SeRViCeS aND FoR YouR aDViSe, i KNoW iT MuST Be HaRD, eaCH MaN HaS a JoB aND a DeSTeNY THeY HaVe To aCoMPLiSH, eVeN iF DoeSNT SeeM LiKe THeY HaVe aNY MeaNiNG aT FiRST

Kai:iF You WiSH To FoLLoW Me, i WiLL GLaDLY aCePT YouR HeLP, iF You PReFeR To STaND iN YouR PLaCe aND WaiT FoR oTHeR TRaVeLeRS To CoMe, i uNDeRTaND, i Do NoT PRoMiSe FaMe NoR FoRTuNe, i eVeN LaCK oF THe KNoLeDGe oF THaT iM SeeKiNG, BuT aNY CoMPaNY SHaLL Be ReCiBeD WiTH oPeN aRMS

You see the banana in descomposition in one of the graves

Kai: i HoPe THaT THiNG WaSNT YouR DiNNeR, BeCauSe You WiLL HaVe a PRoBLeM WiTH THaT THiNG, i HaVe oNe oF THiS, iF You WaNT, iT MaY NoT Be MuTCH, BuT aCCePT MY GiFT, aS a SiNG GRaTiTuD FoR THe SeRViSe You HaD GiVeN To Me

You give the Red Knight your last Double Meat Sandwich
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:17 am

[redacted]

Last edited by DistantRed on Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:53 am

[Oh, kk. I'll re-write that]

You wake up to find that there was a little bit of fuchsia droplets that smelled a tad bit grubsauce and...blood. You weren't quite sure what happened...and why the heck Zertin is doing backflips...but you know you've got to find the others soon. TC can't be waken up yet unless you what's happening at the moment and Gandey disappeared. You know that Kai's currently busy with events, so all that's left to do is find Gandey...somehow. But you do need to find Kai's sleeping body and put him somewhere safe and where it wouldn't cave in suddenly.

>Maryba, get Zertin to stop backflipping

Maryba:OKay then...zertIN. UM, would you explain to me why you're doing backfliPS? WE kind off need to go find gandey and get kai's body...which is somewhere considering he has woken up back on AlternIA.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 17940

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:18 pm

OFF TOPIC
timelines? srly? you are not a time player to do that, and how even did you do that? you are nowhere near my Land pal.

While your aweken self is currently talking with the Red Knight.
Your AsleepSelf just pased out in front of the Queen, because well, she awekened you and stuff.

She called one of your old friends to pick you up.
SGRUB Session (OPEN) - Page 9 This_g10
This Little Fella picks you up, and takes you to one of the Castle's Rooms. You will be safe there, he says. Not that you can hear that, but you are sure he would say something like it.

But you are totaly safe in a place. you are being guarded by the armys of prospit. You have the same security than the Queen, well, because you live in the same place. Doffus
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:52 pm

{It made sense when I wrote it, it makes less no sense now.}

RtP: Thank you for the Double Meat Sandwich, but I don't need food to live. It also really doesn't even have flavor. That banana was the weapon from quite the interesting person. He was so skilled in banana-jitsu that I was nearly perma-killed. If his heart wasn't full of gluttony, he might've been able to kill me with the 100 banana technique, but he ate 99 of the bananas over the course of the battle, causing him to fail.

RtP: Also, I have no choice, but to join you, and I don't require fame, or fortune, for the one thing that would complete me would be for a person to reach whatever this path has at the end.

RtP: There are a few rules you should follow along this journey...

RtP:1.) Do not leave the path at all.
RtP:2.) Do not take any other path that we may come across.
RtP:3.) Do not take anything or defile a grave otherwise.
RtP:4.) There are apparations along this path, listen to their wisdom.
RtP:5.) Do not turn around past this point.

RtP: Also, realize that this path is a constant. This path has existed before the first universe was created, and after the last one has been destroyed. The path is also taken through different timelines. You are only the current person of the current time of the current timeline to take this path. If you are ready to go now, we may go now, but you are able to prepare.

He points in a direction and you see there are all of the SBURB machines and two extra machines you have never seen before.

RtP: Those extra machines are a faygo soda fountain, and a sopor pie dispenser. I was told people of your blood color like these things.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:31 pm

You look at the knight and rise and eyebrown.

Kai: so, you have the power to change and create thing along the path? he? combienient i would say

Kai: THaNKS FoR THe oFFeRiNG. you take couple bottles of faygo captchalogate them. BuT THiS iS NoT SoMeTiNG THaT i NeeD.

Kai: aND WHo TeLL You THaT aNYWaYS ?
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:56 pm

RtP: I only have power of this part of the path, so don't expect me to create anything beyond this point and even as is, it is fairly limited.

RtP: I have been on this road a long time, so I have been visited by many. The person who taught me of trolls is a troll from long ago {ancestors are totally allowed}. This is however a story for a different time. For now, we must take the path, and I apologize, but you have to lead. It's just a rule I must follow.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by synczomb Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:48 pm

Zertin: WHΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Zertin stopped.

Zertin: OH
Zertin: HΞLLO
synczomb
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper

Boondollars : 17062

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:25 pm

off topic

zertin, are you going to do something? or just flip around for another while?
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by synczomb Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:27 pm

((I'll do something when there's something for me to do.))
synczomb
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper

Boondollars : 17062

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:14 pm

{Zer, you rather need Mar to make you do stuff, or do stuff with Mar, or be independent and do your own thing.}

Gandey, getting bored with the current situation, decided to Troll somebody, but who? Only one person knew for sure he wasn't dead.

enigmaticSupremacy started trolling friendlyJoker

ES: hIghblood-prIIIIck! mar Is standIng there wIth a prIcked fInger and covered wIth water and the mustardpeonfrIenddude wIll not stop spInnIng In a backwards fashIon wIth the Incessant wheeIng. please tell me you are doIng somethIng at least semI-useful. are you at least makIng enough boondollars mImIng and chucklevoodooIng?

ES: btw, tell your fellow InferIors to get theIr shIt together. also, please double dIe or whatever.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:57 pm

[Hey guys, I probably won't be posting often since TC is still not around yet and I really don't want to move on the plot so far yet. Also Mar's not going to be able to do anything until she's hosted by TC so don't expect too much from me.
Thanks for understanding :)]
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:44 pm

off topic
if you want we can make the Dave/jane thing giving you a new host

You were looking at the Red knight in front of you when you resive a mensage in your Brand New Jacket with internet conection

friendlyJoker being troll enigmaticSupremacy

Kai: escuse me great leader, but why a simple HighBlood as i have to comand the other people in our group? you were supposed to put order, didnt you? Besides, what do you mean priked finger? what did you did to her? i tell you, you even put a finger on her i will put the Eye for and Eye a literal meaning this time.

Kai: and yes, i saw Zertin spining around in prospit, it was sick, i like the lil dude, even if he doesnt like to talk very mutch. But.....what do you mean with chucklevoodooIng, are you waiting for something to happpen lil
GPB
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:20 am

[I guess that's okay. But I kinda feel a bit bad about suddenly excluding TC... :/]
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:06 am

off topic, we can make her comeback at any moment, you are underestimating the power of my shenanigans
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:08 am

[Okay then...so who's going to double host?]
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:59 am

{I'm not hosting anybody currently. I just had an idea.}

Gandey notices that Canisa has been screwing around a lot on Alternia, so he goes to Canisa's hive and sees her computer somehow was in her dreamhive.

He then knows exactly what  do.

Gandey ties the sleeping Canisa and muffles her under the bed, because nobody looks under beds. He then goes on her computer.

tribalCanine has started trolling bubblingSplasher

TC: Uh, h3llo 1mp3rial-b100d. um, I hop3 you can on3 day som3how forgiv3 7his uh vil3, 7ha7 is mys3lf. I will um b3gin hos7ng you now.

tribalCanine has started hosting bubblingSplasher

TC: Uh... also, hav3 you h3ard? 7he um... juggalo on our 73am kill3d Gand3y. By 7h3 way, pl3as3 do no7 com3 ov3r, uh... um... uh... b3caus3 I am uh... doing wh7t3v3r a f3mal3 lowblood 7roll do3s. uh... I'm nak3d, I 7hink. Y3ah, us lowblood f3mal3 7rolls do 7ha7 all 7he 7im3. Y3ah, 7ha7's jus7 7h3 7hing 7h3y... uh w3 do.

Spoiler:
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:41 pm

off topic Peasant blood you are a mother fucking genius
(off topic of the off topic: and you still need to answer me :P)
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:10 pm

ES: so, out of ALL of the mIllIons or whatever purple bloods, why must you be the only one who realIzes that there Is zero reason for your purpleshItblood to have any power besIdes drInkIng faygo, eatIng sopor slIme pIes and dyIng an early death. besIdes, thIs Isn't a monarchy or dIckatorshIp. thIs Is a GANDacy.

ES: MY bad, you don't know words, let ME defIne that for you. GANDacy, noun, defInItIon, stop slurpIng all over MY massIve bulge and put theIr shIt to order.

ES: anyways, about the whole prIckIng her fInger thIng... says the prIckblood. I was goIng to add the fInger to Mar's fInger necklace, but I gracIously decIded agaInst It lIke any self-respectIng gentletroll does. also, what Is up wIth you and thIs "I for an I" thIng? there has never been a sItuatIon where a non-deservIng troll has had theIr eye messed up, excludIng juggalo vIolence.

ES: oh, and I am up to soMEthIng and no amount of chucklevoodooIng can save you.

ES: get workIng, purplepeonprIck
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:57 pm

>Maryba: Wake up

You wake back up in your hive, Mama Whale-shark is pointing over to your husktop with her fins. Looks like there's someone trolling you know and what a surprise! It's TC.

>Maryba: Answer TC

bubblingSplasher[BS]began trollingtribalCanine[TC]

BS: OH? OH yes, i do see that you have begun hosting ME.
BS: BY the way, there seems to be something different about you, you seem more...hesitaNT. ARe you okAY?
BS: COuld you perhaps start helping me deploy the stuff too thouGH? THank yOU.

linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:39 pm

You leave a menseage before continue your journy, and expect a answer from the GPB

Kai: As you wish, great Peasant Blood. Your will shall be forfeten with the hands of my Kinghts, shall my army start to rise, to get your castle a sige under atack

The Red knight besides you didnt read any of your mensages, but instead, looks a little bit concerned at your rater disturbing smile.

You make a wisle and you LusuSprite comes to you. You get in his back, and start going into the road, meanwhile the red knight follow you at foot.

You make some distance from your hive, and you see that the Path you are taking is going stight into a Cave, you take out your sword to light the way and ask to your guide

Kai: what is this place, why does the road take me....to what it seems to be a temple in ruins?
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:22 pm

{I'm kind of on vacation as of now, so it might take longer for replies and stuff. Just don't do too much that is Gandey or Canisa intensive for now.}

Gandey, be Gandey being Canisa.

TC: I'm sorry 7ha7 I s33m difur3nt. I7's jus7 7ha7 I R3ALLY lov3d Gand3y. I wan73d 7o grow old wi7h him and hav3 many a grub wi7h him, but now h3's gon3. Do you know wha7 I m3an?

Gandey Canisa places all of the needed stuff in Maryba's hive PERFECTLY.

TC: Also, I gu3ss you could us3 7his fur mourning our gr3a7 l3ad3r, GAND3Y G3IH3M.

Gandey being Canisa then dropped 20 Gandey statues into Maryba's hive. Completely angering Gandey, the statues are worth 0 grist.

Gandey being Canisa then started being the Red Knight dude

RtP: It is the Cave of Faith, Purity, and Some Thing In (the) Dark., extinquish your sword. Sight of the path will distort the way and will surely get us killed by STID. Just go in the cave and go forward. Faith will stop you from dying... probably... It's like a %.001 chance of not dying, which is monumentally better than using a light and having a %0 chance of dying..

RtP: Good luck. I believe in you, oh worthy one.

RtP pulls out a mop, mop bucket, camera, and a photo album titled "Idiots Who Died In (the) Cave" in preparation for janitorial service and a memento of the clown's corpse.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:11 am

>Maryba, get to work

You looked at the Gandey statues and decided to ignore them, pushing them all out of your room. You honestly felt like these statues were SO tacky. Seriously, who carves these things? You sigh and just get to doing the needed stuff. Suddenly, you hear a loud crash.

>Maryba, look out the window

You see Mama Whale-Shark had met an unfortunate demise... apparently a few Gandey statues crashed through your window and critically injured her... You swim out and pull up your lusus' corpse and set to your side of the room, for prototyping purposes. Then you begin to do the necessary stuff to begin your game officially. You carve your totem put it into the alchemiter and you got a... pair of goggles in a bright fuchsia colour. Then you start feeling the entire ocean heat up and minutes before it crashes...everything goes black
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next