HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRulesFAQLog inChatboxRegisterCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]
by BurdenKing Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» SBURB Zeta (Closed... for now)
by Thrillho Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:51 pm

» Jess Baxter
by benignTenacity Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:12 pm

» Alternian Summer (OPEN)
by cealvan Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:26 pm

» Astero Erebus (Done!)
by ZoozooKinkajou Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:06 pm

» Introductions
by tlo Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:23 am

» Popiko Pantak
by tlo Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:49 pm

» Mona Bradley (CW FOR DRUG USE)
by furry garbage Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:23 pm

» Dick's Father
by tlo Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:17 pm

» Simple Sgrub Session (Open)
by hereticalTophat Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 
 

 SGRUB Session (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Posts : 79
Boondollars : 5197
Join date : 2015-01-04
Location : LOKAFC

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:39 pm

Zertin replied to Gandey:

FS: THANKS, MAN
FS: AND PLΞΑSΞ
FS: DON'T DIΞ

Zertin looked at Gandey's situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 714
Boondollars : 6852
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:03 pm

Gandey is still being attacked by gandey-statue-imps and after about 5 minutes of cutting a statue-imp with his doubleknifekind knives. He kills one and collects the grist.

Statuesprite: why don't YOU try combInIng YOUR knives and extra knIves? maybe somethIng good wIll happen. ;)
Gandey: I'm tryIng to thInk, please don't speak whIle I'm thInking.
Gandey: I just got a genIus Idea...

Gandey combines his two knives and the spare knives he keeps to make double-sharp knives using the designix and alchemiter and then combines those knives to make double-double-sharp knives. Triple? Quadruple? It doesn't matter, they're pretty sharp and almost swordlike. He tests a knife on a statue and it fairly easily cuts straight through.

He then wrecks every statueself he can find and collects a lot of grist.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Posts : 79
Boondollars : 5197
Join date : 2015-01-04
Location : LOKAFC

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:18 pm

Zertin chuckles to himself, then proceeds to troll Kai.

fourteenSixties (FS) began trolling KAI

FS: IF WΞ'RΞ DOING THIS, I'D PRΞFΞR TO DO SO FROM THΞ COM4T OF MY OWN HIVΞ
FS: AND PLΞΑSΞ
FS: NO PRΞSΞΝΤS UNLΞSS THΞΥ'RΞ ΡΑRT OF THΞ GAMΞ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6075
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:27 pm

You start to feel quite confused by Gandey and afraid of Kai. You never even KNEW that it was possible to feel two emotions at ONCE!

>Maryba, check on Kai
You see Kai sitting at his GoaTop doing something...he hasn't replied to your message yet...you wonder if he really is okay...Now you reply to Gandey.

>Maryba, reply to memo

[CBS]:I...Really don't get you gandEY...I Only put 'glub' since i was in such a frenZY...I Will give you a notice of caution thouGH.

[CBS]: KAi may be coming for you to possibly kill yOU...I Suggest you don't provoke him if entirely possibLE. IF not, i suggest you avoid interaction with him until he...calms doWN


Current bubblingSplasher [CBS] closed the memo

>Maryba, go paint something
You put out your unfinished painting of your lusus amongst the sea creatures and continue painting it.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 714
Boondollars : 6852
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:13 pm

Gandey reads "I...Really glubbin get you GANDEY glubbin GEIHEM and you are magnificently glub...I Only 'glub' since i glub am a glubbin seadweller...I Will attempt to give you my heart at a later time glUB" and he pities her attempts at trying to get with him again.

He then reads "THe clown is coming to attempt to kill you...I Suggest that even though this plan will surely fail, that you avoid him so he doesn't harm himself in his own juggalo fuRY.".

After "reading" this Gandey decides that he doesn't want his kismesis to hurt himself, he wants to cause pain to him directly. He decides to go to the "Medium" as statuesprite calls it, but before doing so he decides to add a rope to his VERY sharp knife, and makes a type of rope-dart-VERY-sharp-knife-type-thingy. Gandey also copies his computer and combines it with a short rope making a watch-computer thing. He decides this is all and makes his cruxite artifact which is a gong with a hammer.

Gandey chats to Zertin.

ES: do not tell anybody what I dId or am about to do. tellIng anybody can MEan that You may be kIlled by KaI.

He then bangs the gong and proceeds into the medium.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Posts : 79
Boondollars : 5197
Join date : 2015-01-04
Location : LOKAFC

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Zertin nods, despite knowing Gandey cant see him. He then gently caresses his THRΞΞ-ΡRONGΞD CONCAVΞ ΞΑΤΙΝG UTΞΝSIL and tells it to be quiet. For obvious reasons, it doesnt respond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6134
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:03 pm

Kai is still siting in the roof, talking to zertin in his GoaTop with a disturbing smile and a burned face

Kai: oKeY LiLMaN, I Do NoT WiSH To HaRM You THe Same Way aS i WaS HaRM, BuT i WiSH TaTH YouR MaSTer SToP HaViNG YouR SeRViSeS aT HiS DiSPoSal.

Kai Takes the computer from Zertin's hive and throws it outside, breaking a window. He takes Zertin CellPhone and put it right besides him so he can read his mensages.

Kai: NoW, You aRe GoiNG To LiSTeN To Me VeRy CaReFuLy.

Kai drops all the basic materials that he got when starting the game, all of them, outside Zertin's hive.

Kai: LeTS PLaY THe GaMe, SHaLL We?  Gamzee 1  You aRe GoiNG To PLaY THiS GaMe WiTH Me, THe GaMe iS CaLLed, WHaT Do You MoTHeRFuCKiNG PReFeR?
Kai: THe RuLeS aRe ReaLLy SiMPLe, i MaKe a QueSTioN, aND You aNSWeR Me, BuT You CaNT aNSWeR By TyPiNG. THe FiRST oNe iS, WHaT Do You PReFeR MoRe? YouR LiFe? oR YouR HiVe?

Says as he makes a hole in the room that Zertin is currently on.

Kai: You HaVe 30 MoTHeRFuCKiNG SeCoNDS To aNSWeR, aND ReMeMBeR, No TyPiNG.

Says at the same time he opens another hole in the top floor. Zertin sees as his hive is being destroyed and parts of the top floor is being place in his garden.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tribalCanine
Juvesquirt
avatar

Posts : 38
Boondollars : 5105
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : Land of Poison and Traps

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Canisa just ignores the hole. What could have made it? You walk back inside and discard your headset for you now have husktop access.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hivebentroleplay.boards.net and hsanime.tumblr.com cause
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 714
Boondollars : 6852
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:15 pm

After Gandey got to The Land Of Mirrors and Mystery., fought creatures and used the mirrors and mystery and fighting for what felt like hours, he decided to check on Zertin.

ES: so, how Is It goIng wIth the clown?

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Whatever you want to glow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6075
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:42 pm

You soon finish your painting, yes. That looks wonderful. You feel extremely contented with your finished product and decide to try and get to Kai again...
>Maryba, throw something at Kai

You pick up a large box and poke Kai with it, hopefully you can do something else to snap Kai out of his rage. Maybe either TC or Gandey could help...

You check your husktop and see that unfortunately TC is not online. Looks like Gandey's the only option here...You honestly don't think it's the best choice considering how Kai could be Gandey's ashen crush. But never mind that then, you were determined to get this juggalo issue solved a.s.a.p.

bubblingSplasher[BS]began trolling enigmaticSupremacy[ES]

BS: HEllo again gandEY. I Need to ask you for a favOR.
BS: PErhaps you have something in mind for me to put kai to sleep or to calm doWN?
BS:DOn't get me wrong though, if tc were on i would have asked hER. IT also could involve fs aka mustardpeon as you call hIM. SO any suggestioNS?


You then decide to draw out a quadrant diagram.
>Maryba draw diagram.
It turned out like this:
Kai- potential moirail/matesprit
Gandey- potential caliginous crush/kismesis/matesprit
FS-???
TC-???

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6134
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:58 pm

you are being poked with a blue box, inside the box there is a old orange flavored faygo, you decide to take a shot of it and you feel renovated, you put a creepy smile in your face because you know LilMar is watching you.

Kai starts Honking LilMar.

Kai: Hi LiTTLe THiNG, HoW aRe You, i HaVeNT HeaRD aNYTHiNG FRoM You iN a WHiLe. You KNoW, MaYBe THiS iSNT MY DaY, oR MaYBe iT iS, iM NoT SuRe, You aLMoST KiLLeD MY LuSuS, iT WaS aN aCCiDeNT, i KNoW, BuT STiLL, He aLMoST DieD, BuT He DiDNT, aND NoW Me, i aLMoST DieD, BuT i DiDNT, i JuST HaVe THiS WeiRD FeeLiNG iN MY FaCe, LiKe TiCKLeS, You KNoW WHaT CouLD iT Be?


You say at the same time you scratch your burned left eye. You take the bottle of fayggo and swallow the potion inside of it

Kai: You KNoW, MeaNWHiLe i WaS iN THiS PLaCe, i HaVe BeeN LoCKiNG aT THe STaRTS, HaVe You eVeR GaViNG You a MoMeNT To See THeM? iTS ReaLLY BeaTiFuL SeeiNG HoW THeY MoVe, MY FaVoRiTe iS THe BiG oNe THaT iS GeTTiNG BiGGeR, THe oNe WHo SeeMS To CoMe HeRe To GiVe Me a BiG MoTHeRHoNKiNG HuGG.

Kai: i WouLD LiKe You CouLD Be HeRe WiTH Me, THiS VieW.....You WouLD LiKe iT.....BuT iT SeeMS THaT THiS WoNT Be PoSiBLe, MY LuSuS aLMoST DieD, i aLSMoST DieD, i THiNK THe THiRTH oNe iS THe oNe WHo GeTS uS aLL.

Kai: THe oNLY THiNG i ReGReaT RiGHT NoW, iTS THaT THe LiLGuY iN MY CoMPuTeR iS To aFFRaiD FRoM Me, So, i GueST MY WiSH oF BeiNG aN eXeLeNT HoST LiKe You WoNT BeCoMe TRuTH ToNiGHT...oR aNY oTHeR NiGHT iT SeeMS Gamzee 2

Kai:BuT DeSPiTe aLL oF THiS...i FeeL iN PeaCe. i FeeL LiKe eVeRYTHiNG iS RiGHT, iTS JuST a BLiSS THaT i DoNT THiNK i HaVe FeeLeD BeFoRe, i CaNT DeSCRiVe iT, oR eVeN KNNoW WHY iM FeeLiNG So BLeSS RiGHT NoW, BuT i JuST WaNT To TeLL You, THaNKS, FoR THiS FeW HouRS We SPeeND ToGHeTeR, BuT iT SeeMS, THiS iS MY eND


Kai lays down and look at the stars, and the meteorite that its coming close to his house, just....watching......with a big smile and peace in his eyes

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6075
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:46 am

>Maryba, reply to Kai

BS: FInally you talkED! ANyways hurry UP!!! THere's a totem in the cruxtruder, take it and head to the totem lathe and use it in the alchemitER! I Am now building stairs from your room to your roOF. PLease hurry up, we can't afford to lose someone before the game's even properly startED.

You haven't gotten a reply from Gandey yet but you had been spending some time trying to help Kai with his game. Oh gosh, he's ASLEEP!
>Maryba, throw rock at Kai.

You throw a large rock at Kai before he even tries to fall asleep. Hopefully that'll wake him up.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6075
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:22 am

BS: PS. i never saw stars before considering that i've spent most of my life under watER. I Rarely get out of the ocean to go meet other trolls unless my lusus requires me to get something from the landdwelleRS.
BS: MAybe one day i could go see IT. ALso, i have propositiON-
BS: WOuld you, kasius alexander icarus be my moiraIL?
BS: PLease reply as soon as you have done as i have asked you to do since it plays a VERY important role in saving your life and most likely continuing with the gaME. I Have a theory that the meteorite is a cause of the game and that we have to use that totem in the cruxtruder to save our own individual selves from being killed off by the meteoriTE.


bubblingSplasher[BS] ceased trolling KAI

~~~~~~~

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6134
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:03 am

You are in the roof, looking at the stars when a rock hit your face. You dont wake up, you never were asleep to beging with, you are just floating in another world, one thats not going to end just minutes away, you try to hear the computer calling you, but you cant, you are to distracted looking at the stars.

You feel like someone is picking you up. You feel a soft fur around your boddy, its a warm fur, so soft at touch....you know who it is, you wasnt so close to your lusus for so mutch time, that you almost forgot how mutch you missed his warm embrase. you are moving, you can feel it, but you cant see where.

The Big Old WolfySprite is going to save you once again it seems, you are in his back as he's taking you to the cruxtrunder, you may not have listen to what mar had to say, but wolfy sure did, he was alwyse there tring to help you, even when you didnt notice, you know it now, you were a fool for even doubind him, you shouldnt have been scare from him, he protected you for so many years, and you repaid him with fear, what a great son you were.

Sudently, wolfy stops, he drops you in front of the totem, you know what to do. You thank Wolfy and grab the totem, you get into your wolf back and ride him downstairs, to the alchemizer


At the same time, the meteor gets close to your house. You can even feel how everything around you starts to melt, the heat, you can feel it, you know the time is running out, and you love it, the last minutes before everything is over, you smile and jump from Wolfy back, you land over the alchemizer and put the totem in it.

The resoult is a oil lamp, and you know exactly what to do with it.

you look at wolfy one last time as everything start to go dark, and with a last breath, you turn off the light of the Oil Lamp.

everything goes dark and quiet. you cant hear any sound, the meteor seems to be gone, you can hear it anymore, your house, you feel a familiar cold, instead of the melting heat that was there a moment ago.

The silence stops

you can hear a single drop of water.

It starts raining, you can feel the storm being unleashed over your head.

the oil lamp light itself up, this time, with a Blue Flame.

you walk outside to see a soft storm, and a little road lighted by the exacte same blue flames you have in your hands right now.


Welcome To The Land Of Rain And Shadows

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6075
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:46 am

You now see that Kai had unfortunately exited from his hive. Looks like you can't keep an eye on him anymore. The only way you're ever going to solve this is by helping him prepare for his journey.

>Maryba, get Kai to gear up

bubblingSplasher[BS] started trolling KAI

BS: KAi, i can't see you anymore from my husktop so i think you should carry a few more phones/computers around you so that you can answer messages easiER.
BS: I Suggest you use your alchemiter and-oh heCK. THere are monsters dancing around your hive all of a suddEN. YOu should go back, upgrade your strife specibus and then fight those imps as i think they are callED.
BS: IT is preferable if you have better weapons with you before you engage in anymore arduous battlES. UNfortunately you should fight some imps first as well since there is not enough grist which appears to be used for creating anything out of the alchemitER.
BS: I Also suppose your lususprite will help you along the way so i guess i wouldn't need to worry too muCH


~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by PandaMonster on Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler
avatar

Posts : 529
Boondollars : 6134
Join date : 2015-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:43 am

you start walking just some steps away from your hive, to follow the road infront of you, but your lusus call your atention, some devil like creatures are surrounding your hive, the big old WolfySprite is very territorial, so he leaves you, and starts chasing those little creatures.


You leave him to do his thing, you dont realy care what your lusus does anymore, you let him do whatever he wants. Soon you realise that you left your GoaTop in the celing, your first instinc is to go and get it, if you are leaving your hive to follow this path, you better have something to comunicate with the rest of the guys, and with rest of the guys you mean with Mar

You enter your hive and close the door behind you, leaving the devils that were inside run for their lives meanwhile they are being chased by the big old WolfySprite.

You take a orange flavored fayggo from your freezer and go upstairs to get your GoaTop.

you see that mar leave you a lot of mensages when you were gone, you dont know what to answer first. You swallow a cup of the fayggo, and you get ready to answer.



{Off topic: is late so i'll continue tomorrow}

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Ridiculously obese and lag-inducing GIF:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 714
Boondollars : 6852
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:16 am

After climbing the echeladder for a while, Gandey was determined to reach the top, and after reaching Douchelord, which was only like the third rung, he was temporarily satisfied. Is it really that bad being a lord of douches? Does the echeladder really give any sort of power whatsoever? Will Gandey realize that he is an incessant douche himself? Will the questions in Gandey's head stop?

Gandey stopped pondering this and decided to ask a question in public chat.

ES: where Is the clown? what Is he doIng? oh, and a completely unrelated matter, the best way to calm down a clown Is good 'ol slImepIe. oh, and Mar, I love the praIse, but I'm not ready to "glub" wIth you yet, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tribalCanine
Juvesquirt
avatar

Posts : 38
Boondollars : 5105
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : Land of Poison and Traps

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:27 am

You log on your husktop in load up SGRUB.


ITS ABOUT TIME.


~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hivebentroleplay.boards.net and hsanime.tumblr.com cause
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 714
Boondollars : 6852
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:04 am

Gandey notices that Canisa has FINALLY joined.

enigmaticSupremacy has started hosting tribalCanine
enigmaticSupremacy is trolling tribalCanine

ES: It has been a whIle, should we just get started then?

Gandey chatted in public chat

ES: now all we need Is for the lowly slImeblood to host the lovely fIshbeast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget
avatar

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 6075
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 15
Location : Land of Weightlessnes and Holes

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:14 am

You notice that there was a message in the public chat. Oh, it's another post from Gandey. You honestly find that troll so weird and you think he's got a bit too high in the head. But being the friendly considerate seadweller troll you are, you won't tell him that.

>Maryba, answer Gandey

bubblingSplasher[BS] responded to the public chat

BS: KAi's currently out of his hive...i lost contact of him and i can't view him anymore unfortunateLY }@n@{ I Do hope his lusus is helping him fine right no- OH! HE's baCK.
BS: IT appears he's on his hive's roof right now, hopefully he takes my advice to gear up on computers which are more portable so he can just answer straight away the moment he sees someone trolling hIM.
BS: ANyways, thanks for the "advice" but seariously, i don't have any clue if kai even HAS slime pies around his hiVE. FRom what i could see from my husktop, i could not by any chance spot any sign of those...sopor slime piES. GLub, those abominatioNS...}@_@{
BS: ANyways, i see that tc is ON. AS soon as you help her out with beginning a game i should be joining shortLY.
BS:GLub glub glUB~ I Am so excitED! }@u@{


bubblingSplasher[BS] ceased responding to the public chat

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OCs:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 714
Boondollars : 6852
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:30 am

Gandey was confused. He thought "a purpleblood wIthout a slIME pIe? no wonder he Is so upset. he must be upset wIth me specIfIcally, because I accIdently blew up hIs pIles and pIles of sopor slIME pIes"

enigmaticSupremacy chatted in public chat

ES: I'm sorry kaI, the tImebomb was only supposed to serIously and severly maIm you, I dIdn't Intend to destroy all of your slIME pIes. as an apology, I wIll fInd the code for slIME pIes and send you soME. I apologIze for the InconvenIence I have caused you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tribalCanine
Juvesquirt
avatar

Posts : 38
Boondollars : 5105
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : Land of Poison and Traps

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:33 am

Canisa replies to the chat.

TC: Y3ah, l37's do 7his!!!
TC: Sorry I 7ook fur-3-fur..

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hivebentroleplay.boards.net and hsanime.tumblr.com cause
DistantRed
Sharkbait Sparkplug
avatar

Scorpio Posts : 714
Boondollars : 6852
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Land of Requiem and The Undead

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:41 am

Gandey replies

ES: yeah, yeah, here Is a couple thIngs.

Gandey drops a cruxtruder, a totem lathe, and an alchemiter. He then drops TC's bed on the cruxtruder on it.

ES: throw soMEthIng In It. If you want anythIng else, I'm here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper
avatar

Posts : 79
Boondollars : 5197
Join date : 2015-01-04
Location : LOKAFC

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:48 am

Zertin looked out the window.

FS: LOOK, KAI
FS: I DON'T HAVΞ TIMΞ FOR THIS
FS: JUST DO THΞ SΞRVΞR THING, AND I'LL DO THΞ CLIΞNT THING
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tribalCanine
Juvesquirt
avatar

Posts : 38
Boondollars : 5105
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : Land of Poison and Traps

PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:54 am

Canisa throws a tuft of wolf fur in the cruxtruder.

TC: How's 7ha7?
TC: I hav3 wolf fur ALL ov3r my hiv3. :P

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hivebentroleplay.boards.net and hsanime.tumblr.com cause
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)   

Back to top Go down
 
SGRUB Session (OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: