» SBURB Zeta (Closed... for now)
by Sir Realism Today at 2:46 pm

» AA's Art Abandon
by Trikeo Today at 6:06 am

» Maud Allard (Wip)
by Prince of Fries Today at 12:10 am

» Sburb Session ((Looking for aliens!))
by aestheticAvenger Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:57 pm

» Otto Bot UNFINISHED ((Warning for language and slurs))
by tlo Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:02 pm

» another session rp ((openerino))
by Derpy Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 

RhYthm Diablos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spookybones
Greentyke

Boondollars : 5784

PostSubject: RhYthm Diablos   Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:31 pm

Full Name: RhYthm Diablos
Height & Weight: 1.74m and 72 kg
Birthdate: oct 24th

Appearance:
large image:

Physical appearance: a tall and classy guy with a serious needing for a haircut since his hair is too long and he is kinda lazy to brush it anyways, he has an average physical condition, his clothes are, white shirt, black vest, black necktie,black pants and black normal shoes, in a classy fashion (like the classy steampunk clothes with vest,shirt,pants and shoes from for example Booker Dewitt from bioshock infinite). the symbol is nowhere to be found
Personality: he is kind of a ''music lover'' (even if he does not know how to play instruments or sing), so when he talks he does a lot of song references any time he is able to, if he feels trapped in a place by somebody he'll probably say ''If you love me let me go~'' (in reference to this is gospel from panic at the disco) or he'll do the Heyaya what's going on some times also if he feels like he is about to die he would say probably something like ''They can't stop us let 'em try¡ for heavy metal we will die¡'' (in reference to Die for metal br Manowar) if he feels rejected he'd say something like ''Heavy metal broke my heart'' (in reference to Centuries by FOB) and if he gets drunk (for some reason) he'll say ''I've got a hangover¡ Ooooooooooh~'' (in reference to Hangover by Alestorm)

He tries to stay classy and serious but even if he is a HighBlood he is more friendly with lowbloods than with highbloods (for some reason).
He isn't the leader type nor the follower type, he just goes with anything, he tries to make romantic rhymes to show his love for someone, but he does not care too much about anything honestly, he usually tries to hide his emotions to stay classy but sometimes he can't resist to show his emotions (so that means that he is kind of introvert), but it's easy to make him angry.

Handle: satyrScar [SS]
Typing Quirk/Color: He types using a grape color, and doing music refrences almost all the time, also his excalation symbols go backwards (for example instead of ! or ? he says ¡ or ¿) and says ''Bloody Hell'' A LOT.
Blood color: #421C52 Grape (it's a weird tone of purple)
Symbol:this thing
large image:

Lusus: a Satyr

Strengths: ..Strenght (xD), good with swords
Weaknesses: bullets (obviously), Silver (for some reason) and fire
Fears/Insecurities: being rejected by lowbloods (he doesn't care about highbloods rejecting him), blonde humans (I dunno why), and loud sounds (like explosions or a shot nearby)
Likes: (mostly) Metal or Rock Music (but he does not dislike the other kinds of music), coca-cola, classy clothes and Pizza (yeah, he's a weird mix I know)
Dislikes: selfish people, bad jokes and people talking to him about things that he does not understand at all
Driving force: nothing at all to be honest.
Hobbies: listening to music, training with his sword and talk about mostly anything

God Tier Title: Judge of Doom (I guess)
Land: Land of Quartz and Melody
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: BladeKind (he uses a Caledfwlch-kind of copy)
Psionic Power: he doesn't really have one

Describe your character in three words: low blood lover (I guess)
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: probablya gigantic can of coca-cola and his sword

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: probably his blood color
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: probably loads of coca-cola and pizza

Other: nothin' much to say here

Last edited by spookybones on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spookybones
Greentyke

PostSubject: Re: RhYthm Diablos   Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:32 pm

since the images don't show up, here you have the links for the symbol: http://prntscr.com/4yzi22 and his appearance: http://prntscr.com/4yziym
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 11632

PostSubject: Re: RhYthm Diablos   Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:45 pm

There seems to be a problem with his age. As what chaotic once mentioned. Those that play sgrub are in their teens rather than a full grown troll. But if anything. If you want to keep his age. You might want to either class him as an beforuian (beforus) troll. Or lessen his age. A good place to know is to use this website to be 100% accurate. http://balentay.tumblr.com/sweeps

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://redhoundsgalleries.weebly.com/
spookybones
Greentyke

PostSubject: Re: RhYthm Diablos   Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:47 pm

aaarite I'l lessen it in a moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RhYthm Diablos   Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:59 pm

Can there be more in Personality please? To approve it more, perhaps put him in situations on how he would react descriptively.

In the "Physical appearance" Can you describe what clothes hes wearing and what style they are? Don't forget the colors and perhaps the location of the symbol. If none. Then that's fine.

OC's:

Back to top Go down
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RhYthm Diablos   Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:22 pm

Approved.

OC's:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RhYthm Diablos   

Back to top Go down

RhYthm Diablos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: On Topic :: The Creation Center :: Approved Area :: Approved Characters Archive-
Jump to: