» Nosinevo + Nosinova (Cherubs)
by Thrillho Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:04 pm

» Introductions
by Thrillho Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:00 pm

» AA's Art Abandon
by Trikeo Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:06 am

» Maud Allard (Wip)
by Prince of Fries Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 am

» Otto Bot UNFINISHED ((Warning for language and slurs))
by tlo Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 

Awaken Assy Grump

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 11642

PostSubject: Awaken Assy Grump   Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:07 am

>:/

<_<

>_>

=_=

._.

:u I hate it when I have no one to talk too. Even worse. When I end up falling asleep, skipping roleplay all together. *Sigh.*

Now im in bit of a pickle here. I don't know on how to kill time here.

Like, I can't stand talking to myself. As well as, having false hope that those in that little box on the left hand side. Called, "Who is online?" Is never always true. All I could know of. Those there were already in cb and they've gone to sleep.

I'm starting to believe that people are just trying to avoid me when it comes to roleplay. *Fucking deep sigh.* How I know? Every time I ask. They say nothing. But when they ask, which then I start roleplaying. They just stop suddenly, As if saying. Oh, I don't like how you roleplay. I want something new. Really now guys? Are you all that angry at me that you silently hate my roleplay, because you know how I roleplay. That you beg to differ. You just hope something is afoot. My answer is simply this...

NOT.
A.
FUCKING.
CHANCE.

Its now the matter of. Should I even fucking care anymore. Despite NO ONE, and I mean it. NO ONE DOES NOT EVEN BLINK. At the outcome. They just stand there, in this god dam CB. Like, what is even the chance in being here if you not gonna be doing anything. Back to back. Like pleaseeeeee!!!! If you are already roleplaying on another forum. Just at least file in a warning, Many others who did not. Kinda made me angry inside. Waiting 24/7 for them to come into CB.

When nothing started to happen. I just gave up. And decided to leave the forum. I don't want to do that again.

And now I've vented my complaint at solemnly utter uselessness. I'll just go. PEACE OFF!

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://redhoundsgalleries.weebly.com/
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 14944
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Awaken Assy Grump   Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:00 am

You're leaving the site? That's a real bummer. I really have wanted to Roleplay with you, but you always seemed busy, so I usually left you to your own devices. If you ever reply, maybe we could RP in the chat box? It'll be whatever kind of Roleplay, I don't mind.

Humans

Nora Dornez- OctavianSmith- Maid of Space- Prospit

Paul Glacier- CeruleanHeratic- Maid of Void- Derse

Trolls

Wervus Artima-Olive Blood- OliveJaeger- Heir of Space- Prospit

Wesson Almere- Teal Blood- TealNomad- Knight of Void- Derse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awaken Assy Grump   Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:23 am

@CeruleanHeratic wrote:
You're leaving the site? That's a real bummer. I really have wanted to Roleplay with you, but you always seemed busy, so I usually left you to your own devices. If you ever reply, maybe we could RP in the chat box? It'll be whatever kind of Roleplay, I don't mind.

No. I'm not leaving the forum again. I meant peace as in afk away.

OC's:

Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1328
Boondollars : 12209
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

PostSubject: Re: Awaken Assy Grump   Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:46 am

I'm sure its nothing like people not wanting to RP, but if this all upsetting you and junk I can try and get on earlier then I have been.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awaken Assy Grump   Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:45 am

@TheChaotic1 wrote:
I'm sure its nothing like people not wanting to RP, but if this all upsetting you and junk I can try and get on earlier then I have been.

You know how I am. But I don't really want to push people if roleplay is dindling.

OC's:

Back to top Go down
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awaken Assy Grump   Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:47 am

Dear lord all mighty. You don't want to know what I'm considering the second time around.

I sound as if I'm gonna stab myself. But no. It's more of 'thinking on existing the site' ...Again.

OC's:

Back to top Go down
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awaken Assy Grump   Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:37 pm

That moment when you think your not worthy of adminship anymore. Ugh... I hate myself. *Is just tried.*

OC's:

Back to top Go down
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awaken Assy Grump   Sat May 30, 2015 8:02 pm

I'm seriously considering in quieting rp for good as a whole. Like fuck. I cannot get in the flow anymore and even whem I try. People shun me down saying they don't understand me. As much I say to myself that I would really want to snap their tiny ass necks and yell in their trachea for how much more stupider they are in retro spect to who I am.

I would very much take the more laid back gaming route other than rping again if I ever come across those fuck tards that will say it again to my face in a one on one chat with me. At first, I fricking thought rping was the best way to escape such lows of life and have less complicateness already pileing up on me. But no. It has to be a whiny bitch to those that beg to differ for a dumb ass prompt or some paragraph for ones greater understanding of why so and so is there. I try to care, but at one side I don't really want too. Wishing others around me including having those not care for what actions they preform. Follow suit of the path I followed. Or at least soon to be. Because as much I hate it. People have not brought themselves to that level yet unlike me. Who I had cataclysmicly brought trouble on the minds in the matter of adventure with no meaning behind it. But to entertain those around me.

As the years went by. I saw how harder it became to be in that 'fun' loop again and how that rping had its gold moments in my life. But its sometimes the best to stop themselves having the mare preference of rp under their belt and consider a new path as I'll be as of now looking for a new entertainment enlightenment in my path other then the strange informus rp I sought to love from the start. Rp will still be in me in a more sillyer but not caring pattern. But games I've grown to love might and can still fit along side my crossing love for roleplay in a way. See all the borderlands stuff I have recently made? That's the prime example that I am already almost finishing my chapter of full on rping in life. But to have a lesser leash with rp and games combined. Without having to be on 24/7.

A word of the wise from me of current moods and feelings.

"Fuck all who do not understand what I meant. Be stranger and weirder than ever. Then shall you consider yourself special among the community."

OC's:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaken Assy Grump   

Back to top Go down

Awaken Assy Grump
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: Archives :: Archives-