Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

+3
mangledmedic
Ion
pyroTitechniac
7 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 8 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Satura rubbed her eyes. "I was not!!! I just had scratched my eye..." She followed after Ceyvox. "Shouldn't you be resting??? You were just dead!!!"

Back to top Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 8 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:08 pm

temporalTraveller wrote:Satura rubbed her eyes. "I was not!!! I just had scratched my eye..." She followed after Ceyvox. "Shouldn't you be resting??? You were just dead!!!"
Ceyvox knew she was right, he knew that he should be resting. But he couldn't. He didn't want to taking control again. he didn't want the "voices" to take him over. He kept walking/ His right arm was hurting badly. He knew it was spreading. He looked at his right arm that was faded black. It was a dangerous disease he didn't know if anyone else had it. he just stayed inside hoping that no one comes in his house, wanting him dead because of his blood. He covered his hand with his sleeve, he especially didn't want Satura to see his arm. He walks with a slight limp, his body was still weak. "No, I have to keep moving," Ceyvox said seriously, "Come on..."
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Aquarius Posts : 110
Boondollars : 18494

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:27 pm

"I...was sober?'' Rannoc eyes Veekus's sword. "Can you stop pointing that at me?"
He begins walking around, looking at the place. "Where are we?"

Last edited by dodson123 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:34 pm

Satura nods and follows. After catching up with Ceyvox, she looked over at him. "So why are you not dead??? I mean I am quite glad that you are alive and somewhat well..." She tilted her head slightly. It was nice to know what being semi-normal felt like. Walking and talking with someone you could call a friend. Or something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:48 pm

temporalTraveller wrote:Satura nods and follows. After catching up with Ceyvox, she looked over at him. "So why are you not dead??? I mean I am quite glad that you are alive and somewhat well..." She tilted her head slightly. It was nice to know what being semi-normal felt like. Walking and talking with someone you could call a friend. Or something like that.
He slowlym sped up to lose her, he didn't want her to know anything. he didn't say anything either. he didn't want to have to to tell her.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:55 pm

(( Sorry if it seems i'm being lazy guys. My enter key broke and I'm usually occupied. But don't want to keep people waiting ))
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:36 pm

dodson123 wrote:"I...was sober?'' Rannoc eyes Veekus's sword. "Can you stop pointing that at me?"
He begins walking around, looking at the place. "Where are we?"

You put your sword back in its hilt.

oh, sorry. Just had it up in case it vas a trap.
Anyways, Velcome to Derse. Our dream land and home.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 19803

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:40 pm

You look behind tannic to see the stone slab.
holy gog, is vat a god tier slab!
You run passed Rannoc and land at the slab
checking if it's in good condition.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:09 am

Satura frowned and gently put a hand on Cev's shoulder. "Cev please talk to me... This is not a demand... It is just a request... Based off of our friendship..." She realized that it was no use. He probably didn't want to speak to her right now.

She turned and walked out and flew to her own dream tower. She sat on the bed, hugging her knees. "Hmm... Why can I not understand this??? I can understand almost anything!!! Ugh... You know what Satura you need to check your priorities... What is more important to you??? Friendship and dumb quadrant filling or winning a game and becoming a god???" She bit her lip and rested her forehead on her knees. "The scary thing is... I do not know..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:21 am

"God Tier? I just woke up on the thing." You land next to Veekus and lay down. "Sleeping is what got me here, so do Ihave to sleep to leave...?" You close your eyes.
You wake up on LOGAG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:29 am

Rannoc falls to the ground, now back in reality awake and in the game.
you walk over to Bastas and start up a conversation.

So, vhats vith ve giant goat legs and even giant horns. i feel vreatened now vat vere's a troll vith stronger horns ven mine.

you rub your horns in shame.

Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:41 pm

Ceyvox stands there. he sits down. He started to silently sob, he couldn't do anything. His power's were out of control. He has alot of things on his mind right now. He didn't want to sleep. He felt his black arm. It felt like leather. It was getting worse. He couldn't tell anyone though. So he just sat there. Silently.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:42 pm

"heh, Its what I'll proobably looook like in a couple hundred Sweeps, I simply proojected an illusioon aroound me and reinfoorced it to be physical with my psioonics. Bad news Is now I feel Hungoover."
bastas sagged sideways against the opening in the wall.
"yoou're hoorns will likely be bigger then mine then. and the legs are part oof my mutatioon."
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23209
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:57 pm

I vouldn't call vem a mutation, but more of a adaption for vhats to come. and besides, i vink vey're vucking awesome.

Veekus replies in a awestruck tone.

alright, ve should probably find ve others.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Before you know it, you are awake. Damn that was the worst thing you ever experienced.

TT: IS ANYONE AWaKE???

You decide to actually go see what is going on outside. You fold up your scythe and attach it to a special tool belt Owlmom helped you make. It's made of leather from several Squeakbeasts she killed. You walk out of your hive and look out upon rolling green hills, crystal clear skies, a super reflective lake, and weird little creatures running around. It was so inspiring. Wow.

Suddenly, several imps appear before you. They all look like imps and lusii had mated... Oh yeah! You realize that your friends had thrown their lusus corpses into the Kernel sprites. You flicked your scythe out and grinned.

STRIFE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Sorry my laptop is down so I won't be able to post often for awhile just assume anaiko trapped on derce)
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 18925
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:09 pm

You open your eyes. It's blurred but all you see is dark, And a bit of light. It's not a normal place. It's seems to be very dark yet it seems that there are ?led lights? You fully open your eyes. You see a dark city with alot of lights. There are imps everywhere. You remember that the imps are your enemies but...wait....They are all getting slain by the OTHER enemies. Those guys look strong. They are robots with one wheel for legs and blade like arms. You realize, your in LODAT, The land of darkness and technology. It's kinda scary. Considering even the imps and ogres are being slain easily. By these THINGS. You get up and grab your staff. You look up on the tallest tower. A man stands there. In that tron like armor that seems the be the theme of this place. He has a giant hammer. He stands on top of a ?basilisk?. You know that has got to be your denizen. Oh boy. He looks overly powerful. You don't really want to die yet. These Imps seem to be idiots as they are not even fighting you. I think they're more worried about the enemies here. You don't really want to be here. But you know you can't run. You HAVE to slay this denizen. You CANNOT run away, pluus. That cloak he's wearing looks pretty sick. You're guessing that that cloak HAS TO HAVE SOME 100% BOSS POWERS. You figure, now you have to climb that HUGE TOWER to reach him, and before that get through this HUGE city grid and before that you have to climb down this HUGE mountain. It seems this is the only city here. Everything else is rock and mountains. and a bit of glowing blue trees. Here goes.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:10 pm

pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:01 pm

After several gruesome moments of fighting the nasty, oily imps, you sit down and pant. By George those things were hard to kill. Mostly because of how many were trying to attack you at once. You decide that since you are safely in the Medium you might as well alchemize some junk.

You combine your SCYTHE with one of your COOL TECH PROJECTS and create a MECH-SCYTHE. You then combine one of your favorite SWEATERS with your COOL TECH PROJECT and a MESH SUIT you found in your basement. These created your TECH SUIT. Form fitting yet stylish and light weight. Damn you are good.

You put all of these in your Sylladex. Yeah, you still have no idea what kind of Sylladex modus you use but whatever. All you know is that it stores pretty much everything. You then decide to put on the TECH SUIT. You don't want to run into any more imps, or worse, without some kind of armor. That would be dumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:29 pm

You look out at LOGAG again, specifically at the Black Tower. And the flying gears. Weird. Running around were imps that looked like they were the children of everyone's lusus. Not a very good image. You guess its time to Alchemize some weapons.

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:24 pm

You head down the mountain. The Imps are running away from the enemies and don't notice you. It looks like it's time to use your Psychic abilities. You glare at one of the robot. BOOM! A huge explosion burst out of nowhere destroying the robot. Good, your skills still work. You're proud of yourself. But suddenly, More robots are on your ass. Looks like it's time to STRIFE!
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:59 pm

You look towards the Skies of Skia to see you don't have much time.

Shit, I have to go. Bastas, I need you to bring me in to ve game since everyone else is busy.
I don't have much time.

You look back up to see the boulder pushing down the cliff closer and closer.
You start to worry.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:18 pm

"Alright, I guess we have noo chooice." bastas turned back to Veekus.
"this is gooing to hurt. soorry, but yoou too Wake up fast."
bastas's eyes glowed blue again, back at Veekus's other body, it just received a psionic kick to the balls, which should have waked him up. he then did the same to his own body, snapping awake just in time to dodge an Imps attack.
his sprite was busy trying to hold the swarm off from the door, but hadn't been able to stop the stealthy on at the open window. rolling to the wall of the room, Bastas glanced down and grinned, pulling up a 2 headed Battle ax from where it was leaning against he wall.
"Lets goo asshats, I've goot stuff too doo."

STRIFE
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:29 pm

you roll about on your roof in pain for a short second until the pain subsided.
you get up and hobble to your husktop.

DevilishBladesmen [DB] began trolling TwilightStudent [TS]

DB: I, am so gonna get you back for vat.
DB: I can vake my self up you know.
DB: ...
DB: Bastas? hello
DB: Are you vere?
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Bastas stood covered in gore. the room was a mess of broken bottles and eviscerated imps, his eyes were still faintly glowing. he stepped around collecting the grist stores around him before pulling out his tech-bottle glasses.
he replied to Veekus with the right eye, loading up the client for him with the left.
TS:yeah, I knoow.
TS:I'm looading the client proogram noow.
TS:give me 15 secoonds too place the stuff, then get yoour ass throough the proocess.
TS:I'll be here killing Imps.

Finished loading the client, Bastas quickly began to place the needed materials around Veekus's base.
then he back to killing Imps.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next